What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved pale blue and white plaid flannel shirt and white fuzzy socks cause I stayed home today from work sick.

cptBacon

Black ankle socks, khaki cargo shorts, and my favorite shirt.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Prussian blue two piece outfit with a sleeveless top that buttons down the back and a straight skirt, sheer beige stockings and black platform heels.  More Autumn type weather today.  Need a bit of sun here, please.

MelisaArtemis

Short white one piece that look like this:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Mtpersson

Brand new espadrilles amongst other things.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, turquoise long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black open-toed heels.

MelisaArtemis

A non-butplug attachable tail :P

Beguile's Mistress

Gauzy white peasant blouse sleep shirt

Zaphod

White button down shirt, dark grey trousers. Still mostly in my work clothes. :P

Alhanna

At 9am, I'm still wearing my pajamas... which consist of a black cami and underwear.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Mtpersson

Simple today...white tank with denim shorts.

Saiyuri

A forest green cotton sun dress with brown heeled sandals and a black lace thong. No bra

Beguile's Mistress

Gold on brown sundress with a tie-died look to it and a solid brown jacket to match, a gold and brown braided belt and beige low-heeled sandals.  It's still chilly here but what the heck? ;D

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

MelisaArtemis

Alhanna

Because I got caught in the rain... a terrycloth robe. And only that.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Rhedyn

My favourite green, flared dress over leggings with purple DMs.

Beguile's Mistress

Plain white t-shirt, red shorts and fuzzy white socks after scrubbing half the garden off my hands. ;D

MelisaArtemis

Something I absolutely must never EVER wear in public :P

MilitaryMan

Hurley shorts and a funny Chuck Norris shirt sleeve shirt

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white sundress with a short white jacket, red belt and red wedge heeled sandals.

Rel Mayer

Orange blouse with a peach colored undershirt. Black yoga pants and no shoes.

After work comfy clothes....check!

Toth

I am wearing my black-and-yellow checkered pajama pants.  Perhaps a bit cheesy (or maybe a bit like a half-nude bumblebee), but nonetheless comfy.  I'd be wearing less if this wasn't my friends' house.
“Just because I face a defeat does not mean I am defeated.”
PoetryRP Requests New Idea Added 11/29/14!LOAs Updated 11/14/14
Derelict Planet (story)

MelisaArtemis

Backless white choker dress with pleated skirt.

PS: Incase you're wondering, its something like this:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Except its white in color :P