What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

black boxer briefs, black sweatpants, black shirt and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Reiko

light blue summer dress, a deep blue bikini underneath, ready to go to the beach :)

AmberStarfire

adira

Who's to say that love needs to be soft and gentle?

Roni

Navy college sweats from the place I got my teaching cert., navy college tee from the place I got my undergrad, and my glasses. Hair up and back, just being a pain today.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue sundress with a fitted bodice, gathered skirt and narrow straps over the shoulders, a short white jacket coverup and navy low-heeled sandals.

Beautiful Mystery

Navy dress with v-neck and white paisley pattern on the bottom and straps.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue pencil skirt, white silk blouse with ruffled collar and cuffs, sheer white stockings and white heels.

Roni

Blue shorts, navy t-shirt, freshly waxed skin, and glasses.

Beautiful Mystery

Small blue mesh shorts and white striped tank top.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

WyldRanger

Blue jeans, faded grey collared shirt and black shoes. And glasses.

Beguile's Mistress

Sundress with a gold and tan and brown bamboo print on a cream colored background, gold toned waist-length jacket with elbow-length sleeves and light brown low-heeled sandals.

Roxy Sabine

Black shorts, a simple white T-shirt and a pair of rubber slippers
Finally back from the forced hiatus

WyldRanger

Blue collared shirt, blue jean shorts and black tennis shoes...and glasses, but I wear glasses all the time :-P

AmberStarfire

A black and grey dress with a row of small, black buttons down the front, and black trousers (similar to yoga pants) beneath. My feet are bare and my hair's back in a ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray pencil skirt, long-sleeved red silk blouse, wide black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A short black dress with frills. I consider it too short to go out in, but now that I'm home, I'm wearing it as it is.

Roni

Knee length, sleeveless brown dress with a deep v neckline in both front and back, orange tank underneath, glasses as usual, and bone colored flip-flops with a tiny rosette on top.

Insatiable Sadie

Black tank top with spaghetti straps, a pair of black panties with pink stitching  since I'm about to head to bed
O/o

The Lioness

Cream colored tank top, a cream and dark brown chevron jersey knit maxi skirt, and a thin dark brown cardigan and brown flats.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 0/2 ♥ Posts completed: 2/2 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Rhedyn

Jeans and a sparkly Little Miss Bad top with purple pumps.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white sundress in a geometric print, short black jacket and black sandals with a medium height heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue sundress with bands of printed violets around the waist and hem and for the shoulder straps, a white jacket and white high-heeled sandals.

KitsuneKisses

Flip Flops, Gray lazy pants, and a red tank top. LAZY DAY!

Rhedyn