Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurogane

Top Cat

Wait, weren't we talking about something else?
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

ajtrue

I think it had something to do with Lorries?

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Zelcyone

My O/o page. (Currently undergoing major restyling)

Lovely Complex

Top Cat

I thought the punchline was two Hugh Lorries (Lauries)?
O/O / Story Seeds

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cracked Pepper

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Top Cat

Wasn't he keeping track of the Hugh paradox question?
O/O / Story Seeds

Lovely Complex

Who's going to keep track now? 

Wolven Soul

Who's the best suited to do that?
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's

solkar

Why do we need to keep track at all?

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Lady Shadow

How do you know what's important and what's not?
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

luphawk

wouldn't that depend on who it was important to?
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Merry Gentry

Is it something that is important to you? 
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”