News:

Main Menu

Elder Scrolls Online

Started by Callie Del Noire, April 01, 2014, 01:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Anyone out there?

I just gave it a try.. playing  Nicola Windfury, Nord Nightblade running doing chores for the Queen. :D

'You might have to do many things.. like ride a Quar naked thru a temple.."

"Quar..naked?"

"That is a story for veteran agents, this one will tell you a later day..."

Dashenka

I played the beta weekends.

Fantastic game, as are all The Elder Scrolls.

I'm not going to play it though. It's more expensive per month than World of Warcraft, which is idiotic and I really missed the 'MMO' aspect. So for me it's just The Elder Scrolls 6, which isn't worth paying $15 a month for on top of an already steep purchase price. Shame really cause it really looked and played amazing. The combat system and models are epic.

A true Nord doesn't do chores though. :P
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Callie Del Noire

Well the game was a gift..and I'm quite burned out of WoW .. it's got a month and five days to convince me. :D

Dashenka

Hehe I was thinking of buying the game as well and play the 1 month free. But if you do it for me, let me know :D

Sparrowhawke

I'm playing! Nightblade as well, though I'm a woodelf

I was thinking of putting a topic on here to see if we had enough people for an E guild, but I'm not sure we would :(

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Ryven

I play.  Breton Templar and made a new Wood Elf Nightblade.

Drake Valentine

I would, but I agree on monthly fee as far as MMOs go. I will stick to my FF online.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Xenolord

Quote from: Dovel on April 02, 2014, 04:30:39 PM
Do they have RP servers?

ESO Utilizes what they're calling a 'MegaServer'. Basically what that means is there are no servers, just one big one that is broken off into separate instances for a certain number of people. If you party with (say) a friend, and you can't see them, they're on a different instance shard. All you have to do is do a quick menu to travel to them.

TL;DR: They have one big server.

I play an Argonian Dragonknight. Fun times.

Callie Del Noire

One-Eyed Nord Nightblade working for the Dominion. Nicola Windfury, Nord Outcaste.

Dashenka

Stop it! Before I cannot control myself and buy the game. Shame I wont be on US servers IF I start playing.  :-\

Xenolord

If anyone would like, feel free to add Valdaranna@Xenolord to your friends list! Just let me know who it is so I don't reject yah. I welcome all of my E friends!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Dashenka on April 03, 2014, 08:28:30 AM
Stop it! Before I cannot control myself and buy the game. Shame I wont be on US servers IF I start playing.  :-\

Why not? You can download the US or EU mega servers versions

Xenolord

Precisely! Join us, Dash. Join us. Join us.

Dashenka

Ye but that I'd be playing when the US is asleep and vice versa.

Besides I still stand by what I said. I don't see the $15 a month justified. Perhaps when work slows down a bit I might buy the game and get the free month and see if I change my mind.

Chris Brady

I was on the beta.  I wasn't impressed.  It's nothing that WoW didn't introduce so many years ago.  It doesn't even have anything that really stands out from most MMOs outside of the setting.

I hope you guys enjoy it, but I'm out.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Dashenka

Quote from: Chris Brady on April 03, 2014, 05:58:33 PM
I was on the beta.  I wasn't impressed.  It's nothing that WoW didn't introduce so many years ago.  It doesn't even have anything that really stands out from most MMOs outside of the setting.

+1

Xenolord

I am actually very, very tempted to create a Guild for my fellow E members.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Xenolord on April 04, 2014, 06:24:21 PM
I am actually very, very tempted to create a Guild for my fellow E members.
If you do tell me, I'll gladly join up ^^

I have to admit I've been tempted to start an LGBT guild, though I don't know how well it would go down/if I have the balls to actually start a guild xD

Xenolord

Created.

Look for the guild "Elliquiy Tamriel Branch". Callie and I are already chilling. And, as we are all E members, we are LGBT friendly. I've never had a problem with you fine folks. :D

sleepingferret

Quote from: Chris Brady on April 03, 2014, 05:58:33 PM

I hope you guys enjoy it, but I'm out.

No MMO, really has sadly.  And I seriously doubt aside from setting, due to nature of MMOs, there really can be.  The technical demands for supporting the mass of players, while still providing the enjoyable level of graphical experience that today's gamers demand, is hard to fulfill.

And to be honest, I really wish that Bethesda, would have stuck with continuing to develop the Elder Scrolls series as a single player RPG.  I still have several mods for both Oblivion and Skyrim both, that make either game that can make the game a new experience every time.  Or even just trying to play the game through a different way, makes for different challenges.

Limitless, no?  But I still find that Bethesda's strength over the years to be in their single player series.  And now they want to enter into the MMO arena?

While I can't say the Elder Scrolls Online is necessarily just a complete failure, it also isn't something that I find worth my investment into either.  I was disappointed enough that I cancelled my pre-order of the Collector's Edition copy.   

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: Xenolord on April 05, 2014, 01:36:00 AM
Created.

Look for the guild "Elliquiy Tamriel Branch". Callie and I are already chilling. And, as we are all E members, we are LGBT friendly. I've never had a problem with you fine folks. :D

Oh awesome ;) Which pact? Also is it true you can be the member of more than one guild?

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on April 07, 2014, 12:38:22 AM
Oh awesome ;) Which pact? Also is it true you can be the member of more than one guild?
Yep, you can join 5 guilds, but it's across your account, so if you join as one toon you join as all of them.

MistressVoluptas

Oh, ok thank you very much ;)

Xenolord

Since guilds are cross-faction, a guild's alignment only effects PvP. We fight for the Dominion, but we've got Pact and Dominion members right now.

I won't be on for a few days, due to work and whatnot, but if you want an invitation, send me a mail, and I'll get right to you.

MistressVoluptas

Wooo hoo thanks bunches sweetie! ;)

Arohk

I played just about 6 months of Beta and bought the Imperial Edition immediately. Was max level (well, I'm Veteran level 2) sometime last week and am a werewolf. Currently playing a DPS DragonKnight. If you want to add me, feel free, send a PM.  c: Glad to see some other Elliquians playing! Cheers~

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Arohk on April 11, 2014, 12:51:10 AM
I played just about 6 months of Beta and bought the Imperial Edition immediately. Was max level (well, I'm Veteran level 2) sometime last week and am a werewolf. Currently playing a DPS DragonKnight. If you want to add me, feel free. @Arohkk   c: Glad to see some other Elliquians playing! Cheers~

Sent ya a contact request. :D

Xenolord

Forgot. I made callie an officer, so he can invite too. Thank you, Callie, you're awesome, dude.

makizushi

I was on the beta weekends. I bought the collectors edition, however I haven't played in a few days because I realized that my computer is a large piece of steaming poo. So I bought a new computer which I shall get today.

I am Aww, the Imperial Templar.

Callie Del Noire

And I am now aware of the fact that I'm a guild officer now. :D

Ryven

Who do I message to join this guild?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ryven on April 11, 2014, 11:36:28 AM
Who do I message to join this guild?

That would be moi I'm thinking. :D

Xenolord

For he time being, direct all invitation requests to Callie until I can get my subscription up. Once that's taken care of, I'll take the reigns again. Thanks for the help, Callie.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Xenolord on April 11, 2014, 12:53:09 PM
For he time being, direct all invitation requests to Callie until I can get my subscription up. Once that's taken care of, I'll take the reigns again. Thanks for the help, Callie.

Denada..

I'm wandering around.. scrubbing up mats and training to get to a higher crafting skill for Blacksmithing, Clothing and Woodworking (10, 13 and 13) with 3 points in materials for each. :D

Callie Del Noire

My Nord Nightblade, servant of the Queen. :D Nicola Windfury

Ryven

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 11, 2014, 01:43:49 PM
Denada..

I'm wandering around.. scrubbing up mats and training to get to a higher crafting skill for Blacksmithing, Clothing and Woodworking (10, 13 and 13) with 3 points in materials for each. :D

I'm not even sure how many skill points we get, so I've been frugal with where I spend them.  I've only put points in woodworking for my crafting skill.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Ryven on April 11, 2014, 03:09:23 PM
I'm not even sure how many skill points we get, so I've been frugal with where I spend them.  I've only put points in woodworking for my crafting skill.
I think the devs said that you can get about 300 by level 50, assuming you nab all the quests/skyshards

Chris Brady

Quote from: Arohk on April 11, 2014, 12:51:10 AM
I played just about 6 months of Beta and bought the Imperial Edition immediately. Was max level (well, I'm Veteran level 2) sometime last week and am a werewolf. Currently playing a DPS DragonKnight. If you want to add me, feel free. XXXXX   c: Glad to see some other Elliquians playing! Cheers~
Please do not put your in game name, this is a public channel.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Arohk

Haven't been on in a few, but will accept as soon as I am on tomorrow, Callie! c:

Erm, okay Chris. I wasn't aware that it was against terms to put your own username. It's not a link or anything. But I suppose I'll remove it, then.

Xenolord

*Shrug* I don't see the problem with it but...

Kevben Battleheart

I'll  have to send you a pm at some point Callie. Playing as a Dominion loving High Elf Sorcerer with an emphasis on Healing, though I'm a noob at healing lol. Most MMO's I tend to stick to being a DPS but wanted to be something useful for this game.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Arohk on April 11, 2014, 11:52:55 PM
Haven't been on in a few, but will accept as soon as I am on tomorrow, Callie! c:

Erm, okay Chris. I wasn't aware that it was against terms to put your own username. It's not a link or anything. But I suppose I'll remove it, then.
It's for security reasons.  Not everyone who has been denied are nice people after all.

Ryven

I have a templar healer who wears cloth and a nightblade who mains a bow.

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on April 11, 2014, 06:40:00 PM
I think the devs said that you can get about 300 by level 50, assuming you nab all the quests/skyshards

Holy crapcakes!  Well, I guess I don't feel so bad about where I spend my points now.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Kevben Battleheart on April 12, 2014, 07:45:09 PM
I'll  have to send you a pm at some point Callie. Playing as a Dominion loving High Elf Sorcerer with an emphasis on Healing, though I'm a noob at healing lol. Most MMO's I tend to stick to being a DPS but wanted to be something useful for this game.

PM me and I'll add you.. tired of being the only non-Ebonhart in the guild. :D

Quote from: Ryven on April 12, 2014, 09:02:49 PM
I have a templar healer who wears cloth and a nightblade who mains a bow.

Holy crapcakes!  Well, I guess I don't feel so bad about where I spend my points now.

I don't sweat the points too much as I can find a map to ensure I get my shards for each region I'm around in. I figure that one crafter.. then do the rest as better outfitted starting out. :D

Arohk

Fair enough. Though not everyone is a hacker either. Better safe than sorry anyways, I agree. c: Thanks for the concern.

I can't wait to see the new content that they will be adding. There's infinite potential with all of the lore and geography~

Dashenka

Everybody still happy with the game? Happy enough to pay the steep monthy fee? Work's settling down in a month orso, need to know whether to buy TESO or not :)

Just booked my holiday so I can alreayd see myself sort of lying on my lounge chair in the Maldivean sun with a cocktail in one hand and my laptop on my lap playing TESO :P

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Dashenka on April 14, 2014, 08:49:10 AM
Everybody still happy with the game? Happy enough to pay the steep monthy fee? Work's settling down in a month orso, need to know whether to buy TESO or not :)

Just booked my holiday so I can alreayd see myself sort of lying on my lounge chair in the Maldivean sun with a cocktail in one hand and my laptop on my lap playing TESO :P

Well my one-eyed Nord is creeping up on 25th level and I'm having a blast crafting.. I figure if I can get about six to eight more items to get researched before I start looking for a trade skill guild. :D I got MOST leathers @ 3 traits, and most heavy armor pieces @ 1 trait.

Arohk

I'm even more happy with the game. So I'd say that's a yes! I would recommend it. Doesn't feel so steep as you are playing it, as all the fun and features are well worth it.

The Dark Raven

Bought the Imperial Edition ad will be playing as soon as I get my new computer ordered.  it cannot chug on my laptop-with-full-hard-drive.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Callie Del Noire

Right now I've found one of the 'gaps' of the zone setup.. Here I am at 24-26 and fighting 30-31 quest critters.

Ryven

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 13, 2014, 12:51:52 AM
I don't sweat the points too much as I can find a map to ensure I get my shards for each region I'm around in. I figure that one crafter.. then do the rest as better outfitted starting out. :D

Can you share this map with me? :o

Ryven

Quote from: Dashenka on April 14, 2014, 08:49:10 AM

Double post.  Sorry.

How is the fee steep?  It's no different than any other MMO of this type that I've played.  WoW, WAR, and SWtoR all had/have monthly fees of this amount.

Dashenka

It's more expensive than WoW. Plus, what I've played in the beta wasn't really an MMO, just another Elder Scrolls.

Dovel

Perhaps that was an old post you saw Dashenka. It has the same sub price as WoW and most MMOs

$14.99 - 1 Month
$13.99 - 3 Month
$12.99 - 6 Month

At least that is what it is in the US. Is it more expensive overseas?

Dashenka

Hmm.. You are right actually. I just saw the monthly price and compared it to my WoW subscription. I pay WoW per three months making it cheaper than TESO for 1 month.

Prices in EU and England are the same as WoW as well.

Thanks! That opens some perspectives :D

Dovel

Very nice. I hope you have fun exploring the new world.

~smiles~

Dashenka

I won't start now yet. Way too busy with work. But when it costs the same as WoW, which I didn't know, I might give it a try.

It still doesn't solve the problem about the lack of 'MMO' stuff I experienced in the beta.

Ryven

Quote from: Dashenka on April 15, 2014, 06:40:25 AM
I won't start now yet. Way too busy with work. But when it costs the same as WoW, which I didn't know, I might give it a try.

It still doesn't solve the problem about the lack of 'MMO' stuff I experienced in the beta.

What exactly was it lacking?  'MMO' stuff is a vague way to refer to it.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ryven on April 15, 2014, 05:16:19 AM
Can you share this map with me? :o

http://tamrieljournal.com/eso-skyshard-location-map/

Feel to repay me with gear to tear apart for more skill ups.. I'm sitting at 15 Clothing/woodworking, 12 Blacksmithing. :D

Ryven

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 15, 2014, 04:15:03 PM
http://tamrieljournal.com/eso-skyshard-location-map/

Feel to repay me with gear to tear apart for more skill ups.. I'm sitting at 15 Clothing/woodworking, 12 Blacksmithing. :D

I am currently working on provisioning, so unless you need food, I don't really have any gear to give you.

Dashenka

Quote from: Ryven on April 15, 2014, 03:48:43 PM
What exactly was it lacking?  'MMO' stuff is a vague way to refer to it.

What makes it different from let's say Skyrim? Except for the fact that you see some other players run about? I know there is instances but the whole MMO feel that you need to interact with other players isn't there. Or let me rephrase, I haven't seen it yet.
What I've seen is just TES 6, which is probably brilliant in its own way but is worth to pay a monthly fee for.

Also when I was in the beta, the group system was incredibly difficult. Inviting somebody to your party and then getting to the same location was idiotically complicated, probably because of that megaserver. They had the same things with GuildWars 2 and the eventually fixed it. Hope they did the same with TESO.

Arohk

There are plenty of Elite mobs in the areas that require groups to defeat. Unless you're a high level, anyways. But once you're a Veteran it's completely out the window. You need other people for certain quests. Especially the ends of some quest chains in particular. As well, there are anchors that drop that require a group, and like many other MMOs, there are dungeons and instances that you need to group for. They are adding a larger Raid in soon as well that will also require people. It's definitely not just TES VI. It still feels like an Elder Scrolls game, but it also feels pleasantly and refreshingly different. Expanding on this, I think it's a very refreshing MMO experience period. It's different from anything else out there.

What stage of Beta were you in? I was in nearly 6 months of the Beta before it was released, and the only stages that were a problem were the early ones where there were still watermarks on your screen. I had no problem grouping or using Zone chat to find groups. Even less so in PvP. Getting to the same location as other people is/was actually pretty easy? You can just right-click their name and click 'Travel to Player' and it takes you to them- free of charge as well. Not sure if you were aware of the feature or if they had disabled it at your time of playing, but it's incredibly simple. I was actually truly impressed by all the means in which you can communicate and group with other people.

That being said, I think their Group Finder needs some work, but it's still a good feature to have. Just refine it a little and it'll be perfect. The Group Finder is something you can use to automatically place you into someone else's group based on your role or have other people placed into your group. Whether that be for Elite mobs or dungeons or instances. There is a category in the drop-down menu for each.

Anyways, I yammered enough. c: Hope that answers some things!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ryven on April 15, 2014, 05:34:47 PM
I am currently working on provisioning, so unless you need food, I don't really have any gear to give you.

What? You never get yummy armor weapon drops that you could mail to me?

Ryven

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 16, 2014, 01:28:26 PM
What? You never get yummy armor weapon drops that you could mail to me?

I suppose I could, but then how would I fund myself. :P  Besides, you would get more exp from breaking down other peeps stuff that they make.  I'll try to send you some stuff on my nightblade though.  He's a woodworker.

Callie Del Noire

Well then I'll do the same with my stuff after I get the next run of items done up. :D

I just burned through like 100+ bits of lumber.

Ryven

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 16, 2014, 05:51:16 PM
Well then I'll do the same with my stuff after I get the next run of items done up. :D

I just burned through like 100+ bits of lumber.

I'm only level 15, so I'm not sure how much help they'll be.  I will try though.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ryven on April 16, 2014, 06:05:04 PM
I'm only level 15, so I'm not sure how much help they'll be.  I will try though.

Well my woodworking and clothing are only 16 each.. but a good few things found have put a HUGE bump to my xp

Dovel

If you give it a try I recommend some Addons.

Azurah Interface

- Azurah enhances the interface by providing additional information and customization options while maintaining most of the stock look and feel of the game's standard UI.

Wykkyd's Framework

- An addon package that provides bundled, streamlined functionality designed to support the development of other addons.

Xenolord

Just a heads up to all my beloved Tamriel-Bound peoples. I will be coming back this weekend, starting Friday. If I promised you an invite, and Callie hasn't delivered yet, expect it Friday. So glad people are joining us!

A note. While we are primarily a social/role play guild, I would ask any Erp be kept to E. Because obvious reasons.

Saerwen

So nice to see others playing ESO. I have it for now, still on the fence if I'm going to pay the sub fee, after the first month. But we'll see, for now I am liking the game, just a bit nervous about the rp side of things. RP is why I play mmo's and I've yet to see much ( yes I know its still new) but without a true rp server, I'm wondering how the rp will be handled in the game.

Dashenka

So.. question..

If I install the game can I switch servers freely after that?

I'd like to make a character on the US server to play with you guys but I'd also like a character on the EU server at the same time. Think that's possible?

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Dashenka on April 22, 2014, 02:43:08 AM
So.. question..

If I install the game can I switch servers freely after that?

I'd like to make a character on the US server to play with you guys but I'd also like a character on the EU server at the same time. Think that's possible?

You can have 8 characters on each server, I think you have to have a separate launcher for each one

Dovel

Yes you can play on both.

North American and European Megaserver, has a blurb about it.

Accounts can maintain a total of eight characters per server, so players could have a total of 16 characters if they play on both servers. Players will also have to download the game client a second time if they wish to play on both megaserver.

Game client is about 30 GB so make sure you have the room for two.

Dashenka

Hmm that is good I guess. 60 Gb shouldn't be a problem after I remove some other games I hardly play... like GW2 and LOTRO :D

AmberStarfire

I play this. I have several characters including an Ebonheart Nightblade and an Aldmeri Templar.

Kuje

I'm enjoying the game but I'm really hating the research part of crafting. Six hours turned into twelve hours which turned into one day and now I'm up to two days? That's just a bit much to research some of the "enchantments" you can put on items. I'm dreading the next research I might find because I'm worried that it will tell me it'll take four days.

Ryven

Quote from: Kuje on April 27, 2014, 05:00:48 PM
I'm enjoying the game but I'm really hating the research part of crafting. Six hours turned into twelve hours which turned into one day and now I'm up to two days? That's just a bit much to research some of the "enchantments" you can put on items. I'm dreading the next research I might find because I'm worried that it will tell me it'll take four days.

There should be skills that allow you to research more than one aspect at the same time.  That should cut down on the time it takes to do research.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ryven on April 27, 2014, 05:02:34 PM
There should be skills that allow you to research more than one aspect at the same time.  That should cut down on the time it takes to do research.

Yup.. 2 shots in it gives you a 10% reduciton and 2 slots at the same time. I'm hitting a spot where I have 2 or 3 left on bows.. and just got like a TON of things for light armor.. so 5/10 hours for several of them coming.

Kuje

Quote from: Ryven on April 27, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

Yea, there are but I don't have them unlocked yet. I don't know, the researching traits it just getting to me since it's like playing Farmville or those types of games. Ah well. As I said, I like the game but researching traits is a headache.

Ryven

Quote from: Kuje on April 27, 2014, 05:09:30 PM
Yea, there are but I don't have them unlocked yet. I don't know, the researching traits it just getting to me since it's like playing Farmville or those types of games. Ah well. As I said, I like the game but researching traits is a headache.

Find some skyshards and put some points in to unlock them.  Shouldn't be a problem.

Kuje

Quote from: Ryven on April 27, 2014, 05:10:44 PM
Find some skyshards and put some points in to unlock them.  Shouldn't be a problem.

I have the points, what I don't have is the crafting levels. :) So yes, it is a problem. LOL.

AmberStarfire

Maybe you would increase them by reading books.

Kuje

Quote from: AmberStarfire on April 27, 2014, 05:15:12 PM
Maybe you would increase them by reading books.

I've read every book I've come across in the last 28 character levels, and it's only gotten me to level five blacksmithing. I guess I'm doing something wrong beyond making items, breaking them down, and researching traits....

Callie Del Noire

It also helps to decon the stuff you find. You get more skill points for that than your own stuff.

Dovel

Some of my friends started on Ebonpact, but I made an alt for Daggerfall Covenant and am enjoying the quest series there a great deal.

AmberStarfire

*Hisses teasingly* They are the enemy.

Aldmeri I could justify but Daggerfall...

I'm not there yet. It will take some time!

Ryven

Quote from: Kuje on April 27, 2014, 05:19:13 PM
I've read every book I've come across in the last 28 character levels, and it's only gotten me to level five blacksmithing. I guess I'm doing something wrong beyond making items, breaking them down, and researching traits....

You need to break stuff down that you haven't made, preferably made by another player.  I'm only level 21, and I've managed to get to level 11 woodworking. 

Kuje

Oh, well, that makes sense then. I'll keep a look out for other's items.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ryven on April 27, 2014, 07:43:04 PM
You need to break stuff down that you haven't made, preferably made by another player.  I'm only level 21, and I've managed to get to level 11 woodworking.

This. I'm 31-ish with a 20 in clothing and Woodworking an 18 in Smithing because of this.

Quote from: AmberStarfire on April 27, 2014, 07:34:01 PM
*Hisses teasingly* They are the enemy.

Aldmeri I could justify but Daggerfall...

I'm not there yet. It will take some time!

Come, join the Dominion.  Work for the Queen. Ride a Gau naked through a temple like my mentor Rajam did!

AmberStarfire

I did join the Dominion actually, but my character there is only like level 4.

Ryven

Im good with Ebonheart, thanks.

AmberStarfire

Yeah I mostly play my Ebonheart character. She's a Nord.

Dashenka

Grrr... You've all got me...

Probably start somewhere next month...

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: AmberStarfire on April 28, 2014, 10:53:14 AM
Yeah I mostly play my Ebonheart character. She's a Nord.

So is my main, she's a Nord working for the Dominion. Nicola Windfury, Rajam's one-eyed archer of doom.

Arohk

Quote from: Dashenka on April 28, 2014, 11:06:38 AM
Grrr... You've all got me...

Probably start somewhere next month...

One of us... One of us... One of us... :D

Dashenka

Quote from: Arohk on April 28, 2014, 07:02:19 PM
One of us... One of us... One of us... :D

Haha yes.... And for all you guys I'll even start on the US server... *hides her flag in her shirt* So be nice to me :P

Sabby

Dovel

Quote from: Dashenka on April 29, 2014, 02:35:29 AM
Haha yes.... And for all you guys I'll even start on the US server... *hides her flag in her shirt* So be nice to me :P

YAY!

Perhaps we shall have the chance to adventure then.

Dashenka

Just ordered it. Should have it tomorrow.

Already made the sign for my door...

'Khajit has no time for you.'

Xenolord

FINALLY fixed my DAMN subscription crap and am BACK online! Hope to see you all there! Now... who did I owe invites to?

Dashenka

Kuje

Not sure how many are interested but the console version of this for the Xbox One and PS4 has been pushed back six months, so they say probably not until 2015 instead, when it was supposed to be out next month.

Dovel

So is everyone off adventuring and having fun across the war torn lands? I know I am. Found a good amount of RP so far also, on the NA side of course. I haven't tried the EU server yet but it looks like that side is active also.

If you are looking for a RP hub try searching, TESO-RP. Seems most of the RP community posts there, and lists any in game events per faction.

Also, Trident Dawn is a nice small RP based group if you happen to be in the Daggerfall Covenant and need a Guild.

Arohk

Oh definitely. Still love the game and everyone in it~

I might have to take a look at that RP community, too! I've always wanted to do something like that in an Elder Scrolls game. c: After all, that's what it's been all about for me through the years I have been a fan. Immersion and playing each character differently. I'm not in DC though. EP all the way, baby!

AmberStarfire

I'm stuck in the circus of cheerful slaughter. It's not that it's bugged. I just went wandering into Shadowfen when my character wasn't a high enough level and ughh.. can't get past the last section of it. Getting killed again.. and again.. and again..

*looks glum*

Dovel

Oh no. Can you teleport out and just come back later? Maybe teleport out, abandon the quest and re-take it at a higher level.

AmberStarfire

Yeah I can. I may do that.

Callie Del Noire

Right now, I'm just trying to level up enough to finish off my 'Vestige' quest line. I do well to one point and the mobs curb stomp me then. 

So I'm at level 44 trying to grind up two more levels before returning to try again.

AmberStarfire

I have the American megaserver installed on my desktop now so if anyone wants to be added as a friend, let me know.

My character on there is still like level 4 so it will take time to build her up.

Spero

I want to play, but at the samw time I don't. I've heard good and bad things about the game.

What do you guys think? Worth the money?
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Chris Brady

Having been in the beta, and seen that in at least one review, it literally hasn't changed (The bad quest system, the lack of doing anything in a party, the obscene cost of just about anything, and the amount of money you get per kill) I say no.  Wait until it goes free to play in a year.

Personal opinion.

AmberStarfire

I'd say it depends on what you like and what the game will be to you/how long you'll play it for. It's the first MMO I've played indepth (most of my gameplay has been on the EU server), and it feels a bit like a home away from home for me. It's worth it.. to me, but that doesn't necessarily mean it would be worth it to you.

Dashenka

It's a good game. I cancelled my subscription though. It's just missing something for me. For a game that's been tested so much, you do get a lot of strange Bethesda bugs which aren't major, but enough to feel annoyed. The group system is a bit too simple, the crafting a bit too complicated and tedious.

I do recommend it though because what it does do, is bring Cyrrodil to life. The atmosphere you get in the game is mindblowing.

Dovel

If anyone from E is still lurking around and seeking adventure, we still have an RP Guild DC side.

The Afterlight Accord has decent RP in game and on the Guild forums. Play times for most people is in the evening but you may encounter someone during the day. And with Update 3 coming next month there is always something to do.