SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2013, 02:36:57 PM
Scarlet and Lottie share an apartment, right? Presumably we know each other.

YUP! hehe I just left it a little vague because we haven't work out all the details. But The are in the all girls crew together. So I imagine they are pretty close. And no body messes with Scarlet's girls.

Quote from: Ciosa on January 07, 2013, 02:42:23 PM
Curvy,

Always happy to have more people roaming by the clinic.  If you think your character might have needed to cross paths with a street doc in the Redmond barrens, let me know.  Same goes for anyone else who'd like to have been patched up or simply known the Doc in the past.

He probably knows Scarlet by name lolz. She s always getting into fights for what ever reason. Specially when she was younger, she would have calmed down a bit when she got older....a little bit lol. How long has he been practicing medicine. Maybe he has been putting her back together for years.

El probably has a few things that need to be looked at from time to time. Or has hurt herself during a job, she likes to do a lot of free running so she has probably gotten a few bumps and scraps. She is the type of girl to sit and wait in line even if she is in a lot of pain though and probably came off as shy when he first started seeing her.

Dis I know you mentioned possibly working something out. Let me know if you still want to or have any ideas. :)

Still open to all sorts of links with my girls, friends, enemies, lovers, fellow runners, and so forth I'm open to all sorts of links. So just shot me a line and we can work out details.

undisclosedtoyou

curvy this is so going to happen!  I have the next two days off, so we'll have plenty of time to come up with something awesome.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Dhi on January 07, 2013, 03:19:09 PM
I wouldn't be interested in a thread like that, personally. I would need to opt out of a shared backstory thread.

That's fine. It wouldn't be mandatory to post there.. *IF* we even make one. I'm just trying to get an idea of how everyone feels about it. If we have a majority that would like it, we'll see about making one. I know several people are already RPing out their history with each other via PMs and/or IMs.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 07, 2013, 03:26:16 PM
curvy this is so going to happen!  I have the next two days off, so we'll have plenty of time to come up with something awesome.

Woot! looking forward to it.

Ciosa

QuoteHe probably knows Scarlet by name lolz. She s always getting into fights for what ever reason. Specially when she was younger, she would have calmed down a bit when she got older....a little bit lol. How long has he been practicing medicine. Maybe he has been putting her back together for years.

He's been operating his clinic in Redmond for 21 years, and has always had a policy to treat kids for free.  He's in a Z-Zone, which is a really nasty section of the Sprawl that most cops won'tgo into without body armor, assault weapons, and armored vehicles.   (EVen then, they have to have a compelling reason.)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ciosa on January 07, 2013, 03:43:04 PM
He's been operating his clinic in Redmond for 21 years, and has always had a policy to treat kids for free.  He's in a Z-Zone, which is a really nasty section of the Sprawl that most cops won'tgo into without body armor, assault weapons, and armored vehicles.   (EVen then, they have to have a compelling reason.)

Yup than he has probably been patching her up for years than. She was a rough and tumble kid, between her brothers, the streets, and the fact that she is such an nontraditional troll (aka shorter and such)  she caught a lot of crap for it. Her dad or her brothers probably started coming in first. Her brothers were probably...don't tell dad ok. <,<...>.> She was probably one of his easier patients, stitch her up give her a lolli pop and she was happy. :P  She grew slightly more stubborn when she grew up. Always insisting she was fine, when she clearly wasn't. More so because Scarlet didn't want to worry people. She has probably at some point brought in kids, he would know she looks out for the kids of the streets. And since she knows him and trusts him she'd bring them there.

Pumpkin Seeds

Would Scarlett bring Rocky there then after finding her in the trash?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 07, 2013, 04:12:03 PM
Would Scarlett bring Rocky there then after finding her in the trash?

Yup probably, no matter what time of day or night it was. She'd be knocking on his door to get her some help.

And stay by her side and watch over her while she healed. Maybe that is why they got close.

Ciosa

QuoteYup than he has probably been patching her up for years than. She was a rough and tumble kid, between her brothers, the streets, and the fact that she is such an nontraditional troll (aka shorter and such)  she caught a lot of crap for it. Her dad or her brothers probably started coming in first. Her brothers were probably...don't tell dad ok. <,<...>.> She was probably one of his easier patients, stitch her up give her a lolli pop and she was happy.   She grew slightly more stubborn when she grew up. Always insisting she was fine, when she clearly wasn't. More so because Scarlet didn't want to worry people. She has probably at some point brought in kids, he would know she looks out for the kids of the streets. And since she knows him and trusts him she'd bring them there.
QuoteWould Scarlett bring Rocky there then after finding her in the trash?

QuoteYup probably, no matter what time of day or night it was. She'd be knocking on his door to get her some help.

And stay by her side and watch over her while she healed. Maybe that is why they got close.

All of that sounds great to me - he's pretty good with kids, so he knew when she was starting to act tough  so he tended to play on her sympathies - let her make an old dwarf not worry, so she could let him check her out with her pride intact. 

He also keeps a lot of donated clothes and what not on hand - tends to give it to kids growing too fast who's parents can't get them clothes.  Food, too, when he has money to spare.  Mostly soy and what not, but keeps them fed. 

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ciosa on January 07, 2013, 04:31:14 PM
All of that sounds great to me - he's pretty good with kids, so he knew when she was starting to act tough  so he tended to play on her sympathies - let her make an old dwarf not worry, so she could let him check her out with her pride intact. 

He also keeps a lot of donated clothes and what not on hand - tends to give it to kids growing too fast who's parents can't get them clothes.  Food, too, when he has money to spare.  Mostly soy and what not, but keeps them fed.

That would work great with Scarlet, he is probably the only doc she really trusts. And I can see her trying to help him out some, cash, clothes and what not. giving him her old clothes as she slowly grew out of them. Only if there were wearable of course. But yeah she'd help him out, specially if someone was giving him a hard time. Scarlet protects her peoples. ol

Ciosa

Sounds excellent!  I'm sure he has trouble with local junkies frequently - people looking for a quick fix.  So he's probably not afraid to call her from time to time when someone has a gun at his head, especially if she lives in Redmond.

ArtemisHighmore

LunarSage

Hey Artemis!  :-)

*Snoggles Curvy and waves to Ciosa as well*

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ciosa on January 07, 2013, 04:39:02 PM
Sounds excellent!  I'm sure he has trouble with local junkies frequently - people looking for a quick fix.  So he's probably not afraid to call her from time to time when someone has a gun at his head, especially if she lives in Redmond.

Not sure where the girls are stationed, I know it is the low end of town. And she'd so be there, besides the girls are racers. So she'd get there quick either way.

Snuggles de lunar~

Ciosa

ArtemisHighmore

-smiles and turns on some Glitch Mob- Hope everyone is having an enjoyable day.

Michael Corvus

Headed out for a few hours. National Championship game coming on soon.

Catch y'all on the flipside, chummers.

*tips his hat with a finger and saunters out, tossing a booted leg over his Harley and roaring away into the darkness of the sprawl streets*
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Kuroneko

You know I want the backstory thread, so that's a thumbs up  8-)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Ciosa

Sounds good to me, too - maybe we could run them in the one on one section, and post links into the backstory thread?  It seems like it'd get convoluted otherwise.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ciosa on January 07, 2013, 06:18:44 PM
Sounds good to me, too - maybe we could run them in the one on one section, and post links into the backstory thread?  It seems like it'd get convoluted otherwise.

The only problem with that is that the game might not get credit for the post's.  a possibility could be that they're played out via pm's, than copy/pasted into one whole post in the thread.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ciosa

Fair enough.  I sort of just wish games could request a big forum at start.  Makes organization easier.  ><

Kuroneko

Quote from: Ciosa on January 07, 2013, 06:35:22 PM
Fair enough.  I sort of just wish games could request a big forum at start.  Makes organization easier.  ><

It doesn't work that way. Games get big game status when they reach 1000 posts, not before.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 07, 2013, 06:50:56 PM
It doesn't work that way. Games get big game status when they reach 1000 posts, not before.

That's what she said...she was wishing it wasn't like that.

Teranis

*wanders in,notes the conversation and rubs eyes*

Finally finished with everything but the History and 20 Questions. If I'm lucky they will be done tonight.

So 1000 posts? Damn that is a lot of posting to be done.

Kuroneko

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 07, 2013, 07:00:25 PM
That's what she said...she was wishing it wasn't like that.

You know, words cannot describe how much I hate that phrase… :P

I should amend that to say that it's also 1000 in character posts, not OOC posts.  It's like a lot, and Josi can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think Camp Jupiter was it able to do that in about three months.  HAF took even less time if I remember.