Science Fantasy RP (F seeking M for D/s)

Started by happygiraffe, January 24, 2011, 09:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happygiraffe

Hello! This idea has been floating in my head, thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

Five hundred years ago, nuclear warfare destroyed most of the world. Most of the survivors lived in bomb shelter colonies for as long as they could before lack of food and water forced them out into the world. The slight levels of radiation had unique affects over generations, for some it caused physical mutations. They were marked sometimes with third and forth useless arms, weird cranial bulges and extra ears, the lucky ones gained almost superhuman strength. For others the radiation caused mental mutations, mental retardation is rampant, but there were some that became super intelligent and others who received the ability to read minds and emotions. Some became parasites that could only live through eating human flesh or drinking human blood. The last mutation is almost metaphysical in nature, there are some that are able to manipulate the energy or life force within themselves, and some outside of themselves, as a weapon.

Gangs of mutated humans fight for the best territories. Humans who are not mutated are commodities that are sold for labor, for breeding/sex or just for their aesthetic qualities. Regular humans have little choice but to either go to gangs willingly or get sold by traffickers. Some have managed to hide out in the countryside or in remote places that are hard to access.

Meet Fiona, a 23 year old runaway from a human colony far up in the mountains. She thinks she can handle anything and she's out to prove a point. Besides, she doesn't want an arranged marriage, a life of looking after the children and servitude to a husband she can't stand; she wants adventure. Unfortunately, she doesn't plan for traffickers to get her in hopes of selling her as a slave.

Enter your character. His gang's leader is giving him a slave for being promoted to second in command and there is no option to refuse. He can be indifferent to the idea, eager, or displeased, your decision. The gang has various mutated members, you get to decide what your character's mutation is.  Be sure to give him a flaw though, for example if he can wield energy there has to be a limit/recharge time. Also, if he's super strong do it within reason, like he could pick up a car perhaps, but not throw it. (You get the picture). He can be whatever age you would like as well, I don't really have a preference (just not younger than 23 please :-))

I would like them to have a D/s relationship, but she would put up a fight at first. Maybe some slight questionable consent. I'm not really sure where I would want the story to go after that, but I'm way open to ideas.

Soo anyone interested? Pretty please!

(ps, if you have any additional ideas for mutations/would like to be anything else just let me know some ideas!)

Isengrad

This seems very interesting to say the least. Sounds a little like fallout actually. I would love to talk to you more about this and work out a nice plot hook to expand upon this story.

original artwork by karabiner