Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eikichi

Isn't everything around you satisfactory input?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Eikichi

You use what inputs you have left, right?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Morrowclaw

Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Lady Shadow

Possibly, can we go any direction then?
~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Rhedyn

Lady Shadow

How about we scrap this idea and move on to something fun and yummy like cookies!?
~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

CrownedSun

Don't you think that's enough for now?

Merry Gentry

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Morrowclaw

Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story