Silvermoons desires

Started by Silvermoon, March 07, 2011, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvermoon

Well as a new member I thought it would be a good idea to let people know what I am looking for.

To be honest I am looking for inspiration first and so far these boards have helped me a lot with that already and I haven't even participated much besides the writing prompts so looking forward to some RPs.

The advice was to first do some RPs you are comfortable with so here are two RPideas I would love to play out with someone that I am pretty confident about.

A brother who falls for his sister
Why I don't know but the incest taboo has always attracted me. Doesn't have to be a sister. It could be the mother, aunt, cousin, stepmother.

Half human/ half animal story
I have played a lot as an enkidukai on the game planeshift and that is a half human/ half cat and it's definitely something I would like to explore. I already have more ideas on this then when I joined. I read a game here still ongoing about a half cow with a half cat lesbian coupling and I felt that was really hot.

Well not a long list yet but a start ;)
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu