Last One Wins.. Again..

Started by Mordred, November 22, 2012, 11:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

*gives a tug to her corset when she isn't looking, with a sly grin, and while the lovely lady is recovering, grabs the fallen WIN and absconds*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

JN

Having finally cleaned all of the bubblegum off from Harley's bazooka, (What, you thought he would let himself get hit by a massively destructive weapon?) JN decided that he'd let Eithne have the Win long enough.  He set off in pursuit, traveling up her mountain yet again.  Upon catching up to the user of red magicks, he sneaks up behind he and ... tickles her!  JN is immediately lost because Eithne's laughter is as enchanting as everything else about her.  Perhaps it's a defense mechanism of some sort, but in this case it backfires.  Lost in the sound of her laughter, he relentlessly continues to make it come forth.  Sides, ribs, armpits, belly, even feet once she collapses to the ground to make them available -- all are teased and tormented in his captivated daze.  Only when she goes silent, too exhausted or out of breath to produce any more of the intoxicating sound, does he shake himself out of it and remember to grab his prize.  He walks off, looking back at her occasionally until he managed to be more himself and pick up speed to get a way.

That was truly marvelous, almost as good as having ... my Win.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Galanthor

*emerges like a phantom from the past out of the darkest corners of E to claim what is rightfully his and swaps the win against a teddy bear*

Peccavi

Peccavi loses track of the WIN for quite awhile until she finally follows the trail to its latest captor... Galanthor? As he swaps out the WIN for a teddy bear, she nicks it from his fingertips with a wicked grin and runs for the hills.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Galanthor

With a smile Galanthor ordered his army of cute fluffy demon bunnys to storm the hills, wrestle Peccavi down and leave noone unsnuggled so the win would be finally his again.

diamonedsky

With a squeal of glee, Diamond cuddle-attacks her favorite snugglebuddy, distracting him with smoochies before snatching the Win and dashing away with a giggle, blowing a kiss to her greatly missed friend.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Galanthor

With wide opened eyes Galanthor dashes after diamoned and steals her to snuggle her in his secret hideout, leaving the win behind.

Peccavi

Peccavi finally frees herself from the demon bunny snuggle pile and sees the WIN just laying there upon the ground... She eyes it suspiciously but shrugs, snatching it up and taking off for the hills once more!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

JN

Suddenly a terrible sound rings out!  The hills are alive with the sound of music!  JN is singing

Poor Peccavi claps her hands to her ears, screaming and crying at the awful racket, and JN sweeps in to scoop up the win she dropped in the process.  While she is still recovering he sweeps off, liberally tossing around fluffy demon carrots to distract the pack still roaming around.

After all, I can't allow mere rodents, however demonic, to keep me from escaping with ... My Win.
A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Harley Quinn

Simply snatches the Win away from JN while he's rejoicing the fact that it was in his possession for the last few days.  The jester girl disappears into the night with the object held tightly against her chest, until she reaches her and Mr. J's secret hideout.  As usual, he isn't there, so she sulks a while, but she gets over it once she thinks about how the Win, unlike the clown, was relatively dependable, because it always managed to return to her. 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JN

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Note:  In the Batman serial with Adam West, the villains' hideouts were all filmed with the camera tilted at an angle.
Suddenly, the floor tilts as a bizarre angle.  As Harley loses her footing and goes rolling to the side, she also loses her grip on the win, which slides neatly into the waiting grasp of JN.  Cape flowing behind him he runs off to the JN-mobile saying, "When will the villains learn that crime will not allow them to keep ... my win."
A&A's 

Trouble1

I always win. Enough said. My win.
O/O

JN

JN pulls out his AcmeTM Metaphysical Mathematical Digital Subtraction Device and points it at his opponent.  Pulling the trigger lowers the '1' by one leaving him no trouble at all.  "And someone who is no trouble at all cannot possibly hold on to ... my win"

A&A's 

Peccavi

Slips in, stunning JN with a heart-stopping kiss before plucking the Win from his grasp and running off to her hiding place with it.

JN

*Tries to think of something, but is still -- you know -- stunned or something* 

PS:  To whomever used the defibrillator, thanks for the quick thinking.
A&A's 

JN

Having finally fully recovered from the near-deadly kiss, JN begins stalking around, saying in a playful voice, "I'm gonna gitcha, IIIIII'm gonna gitcha."  As everyone knows a child (or child at heart) will find it impossible to keep from giggling when someone walks around saying that with a big grin infusing his inflections with infectious inthusiasm (oops, got carried away.)  JN quickly finds the nefarious Peccavi who had besmooched his honor.

He darts into her hiding place and snatches the prize before she can get her laughter under control.  He runs of telling her, "Thank you for taking such good care of ... my win."
A&A's 

JadeArwen

See's what's going on and flies by taking the prize before he notices. Yelling back at him as i fly away,"Thank you for getting me ..... my win."

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

JadeArwen

JN

Or at least each post ends with the win changing hands.  The rule is everything works, so get as creative as silly as possible.  I did several posts doing a Wile E. Coyote imitation, complete with Acme gadgets.  It was ... painful.  But at least I ended up with the win!
A&A's 

diamonedsky

And tentacles.. don't forget the tentacles, JN. -grins and distracts with the small talk as she snatches the win and flees-
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

InDeCiSive

~plucks the win from her grasp as she goes running by and strikes a triumphant pose, only to fall flat on her face.... the win tumbling away~

Someone catch it!

JadeArwen

*Stretches out my wings and flies by and catches it* Thanks for my win!

Snickerz

*pounces Jade, stealing it* my win!

Nexus1199

I am the champion, no time for losers, because I am the champion, of the world!