You're fang-tastic, darling. (F looking for M) [vampire roleplay]

Started by xRebecca, March 31, 2013, 02:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

A short introduction to the main character and storyline...

Being a Fangtasia (click HERE for an impression) dancer didn't bring Kendra Jameson much but money and the occasional free drinks at Happy Hour to satisfy her bloodthirst. Only few people really knew her and she preferred to keep it that way. Her life had been long and lonely and it didn't seem like anything was gonna change about that, nearly all of her dates ended in blood baths and when she had dates someone like herself, a vampire, the men in question didn't turn out to be who they had told her they were. Life sucked in many ways and she had just found out how many precisely.

Kendra missed many things of her old life. Life itself, the daylight and the sun playing upon her long, brown hair. Her boss, an old vampire she called Mr. Northman (if you're not watching the series: CLICK HERE) had once told her briefly about some special kind of blood that gave them the ability to actually live like humans, licked his lips and told her there was no way she, sweetheart, would ever be able to do so. And so it remained a dream of hers.

Until (name of your character) walked in. He had an air of elegance around him and walked extremely gracious. Never before had she seen or met anyone like him, it was like lightning had struck her. And the best part of it all, was that he knew how to get into the sunlight without any trouble. So there she was, dancing around the pole, feeling a bit awkward at the way they met, but one thing led to the other and sooner than she knew she was giving him a lapdance whilst he spoke to some of his men and held a TruBlood in his left hand.

Kendra Jameson is 5 foot 3 tall, has long brown hair and blue eyes (yes, I know they're brown at the picture- ignore that). She is a vampire and has been one for about twenty years. She's twenty years old in human years.

What do I expect from you?

- Literacy

You must be able to write in full, correct sentences. I don't expect you to be Edgar Allen Poe, but I NEED you to write full paragraphs.

- Devotion

I post every day and will expect the same thing from you. You will at least post once a day and if you're not capable of doing so, you'll message me. Once you get into a roleplay with me, you may expect the exact same thing from me.

- A good bio

I want to know whom I am playing with, who my opponent is and what to think of when I write down your character's name. A picture would be nice, too.

- Fun!

There's not much more I can ask. Just relax, I only bite when asked.
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.