News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Avengers gone wrong?

Started by moonsblackwolf, July 01, 2012, 03:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonsblackwolf

After seeing the Avengers I am debating some darker roleplays involving our favorite superheros and heroines.  I can imagine several scenerios in this that I'm wanting to try out.  The first name would be the dominate in the scene and the second being the more "submissive" and what I want to play.  I know the ideas are rather simple but I want to flesh out the story with my partner.

Dark Avengers
After seeing the Avengers I am debating some darker roleplays involving our favorite superheros and heroines.  I can imagine several scenarios in this that I'm wanting to try out.  The first name would be the dominate in the scene and the second being the more "submissive" and what I want to play.  I know the ideas are rather simple but I want to flesh out the story with my partner.
1) Loki/Hawkeye  - What if while Hawkeye was possessed Loki decided to use him a little more personally...forcing him to comply despite his mind screaming no.  Would the pain cause him to break free?  What happens when he breaks out?
2) Loki/Black Widow - Maybe after she tricked him into giving up his information Loki seeks revenge when he's free.
3) Hawkeye/Black Widow - Following the same story as above, Loki follows through on his plan to punish Widow by using Hawkeye to give her her worst fears.
4) Thor/Loki - What happens when they return to Asgard...how is Loki punished for his crimes against Earth?
5) Loki/Thor - Thor was never exactly bright or clever, what kind of trouble could Loki create when he decides he wants to control his oafish brother?
6) Hulk/Black Widow - Remember how Banner told the crew he stays mad?  What if he snaps and decides to take Widow for making him unleash the big green guy and getting him involved?
7) Bruce/Nastasha - There is something about Bruce that she finds so sexy and Natasha wants him one way or another.  They have to work at it to control the Other Guy from coming out (maybe he does once and it scares her)...but maybe Bruce realizes he can control it better when he's controlling Natasha.  He has to coax her into the submissive position.
8) Black Widow/Captain America - Poor Steve...raised in a decade when guys were gentlemen and girls acted like ladies.  Now he's been frozen and has no one left.  When the dust of the aftermath of the Avenger's movie has settled they are all celebrating and Steve has never drank heavily in his life.  Now he's drunk and accidently revealed his big secret...he's a virgin!  What if Natasha decided that seducing playboys like Tony were too easy and decides that getting the Captain in bed was her next goal!  (In this plot I want to play the captain!)
9)  Throw an idea my way!

I don't bite...at least not too hard... :)
Rabbit Hole
F-list
My plot bunnies all written down so they don't escape.

Teke

A&A

moonsblackwolf

New idea!
6) Steve/Black Widow - Poor Steve...raised in a decade when guys were gentlemen and girls acted like ladies.  Now he's been frozen and has no one left.  When the dust of the aftermath of the Avenger's movie has settled they are all celebrating and Steve has never drank heavily in his life.  Now he's drunk and accidently revealed his big secret...he's a virgin!  What if Natasha decided that seducing playboys like Tony were too easy and decides that getting the Captain in bed was her next goal!  (In this plot I want to play the captain!)
Rabbit Hole
F-list

moonsblackwolf

Another plot!

Bruce/Nastasha - There is something about Bruce that she finds so sexy and Natasha wants him one way or another.  They have to work at it to control the Other Guy from coming out (maybe he does once and it scares her)...but maybe Bruce realizes he can control it better when he's controlling Natasha.  He has to coax her into the submissive position.
Rabbit Hole
F-list