Always wants to make you beg :)

Started by Always, October 25, 2011, 12:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Always

Sup!

It's late at night, I'm a little baked and I would love to do a quick little roleplay with someone who is good at it.. in case it hasn't been totally established, I'm a woman. I can write a paragraph or three,and I'm pretty creative. Been doing it for a while.

Here's a few of the ideas I'd like to play out.. I'm still open to new ones though, if offered.

"There's gonna be a blizzard tonight.."

Two people who would otherwise never meet, discover each other in a packed and rowdy night club. A bad girl.. or guy.. notices a good girl.. or guy, and offers to open the other parties eyes to the crazy and dangerous world of cocaine. Hilarity and one-time only passion ensues.

"Off with his head!"

A sadistic queen assumes dominance over the kingdoms executioner. She wants to make this cold blooded killing machine her little bitch. She does.

The girl at the rock show

The guitar player of a local punk band discovers a secret admirer at a gig.. She surprises him with a visit in his tour bus.. and why is she holding handcuffs?

There ya are! :) drop me a line.

Temptation666

Hey there, Always... :P Droppin' you a line here... I must say, I quite like the "There's Gunna be a Blizzard Tonight" Story, and I was wonderin' if you might want to RP that out? Its been a while since I've RPed, so I might be a tad on the rusty side.. If you could give me a few posts to warm up, that'd be awesome. Implying you want to do it, of course. :)
{ O A
      R P }

(O = O/O's A = A/A's R = Rabbit Hole. P = Past posts.)

Always

JUST got your reply to my thread! I am so down for this idea. 

Pretty easy start up too.. I'm also just back from a really long hiatus too. So we're on the same page.

So on that note.. who's playing who? :D

Lightshock16

HEy there Always. I'm interested in IDeas 1 and 3, let me know if your up for it. :)

Visna

I'm up for Ideas #2 and #3. If they're still available send me a message. :)

Always

Hi there :) I see you replied to my solo rp thread a while ago. I went to bed for a bit but Im up again and have alot of time before I have to go to work.

I'm down for my first idea, if you'd still be interested.

Always

Temptation666

Sorry about that! :) I had went to bed before you replied back to me.. I'm hoping nobody has taken my spot? :P
{ O A
      R P }

Always

Nope :) I'm still not roleplaying scenario number one. I'd really really like too though.

Always

Always

I needa dollah dollah a dollah is what I need.

Always

Jaromir

Are any of your ideas still up? I adore your second idea. Although number three has a thousand sexy scenarios as well Please gimme a shout if any are still available. I'm dying to get a good RP.

Always

for sure! Which one are you most enthusiastic about?

Jaromir

Both 2 and 3, I love ones where I play a character that is resisting a [sometimes insane] dominatrix. ^^

Always

Well I have one of the third going already so we'll try 2?

Always

really wanting to roleplay with an executioner!!

Scarie187

Temptation666

My oh my! I am terribly sorry, Always! My computer up and went poof, so I had to get a new one... But I'm back! Hopefully we could still do scenario 1.. :) Hit me up with a PM when you read this! :) Talk to you soon, hopefully.
{ O A
      R P }