The Rise of Toth (multiple options available)

Started by Toth, August 22, 2014, 07:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toth

Hello, everyone.  Welcome to the Dark Domain of Toth.  Okay, so it's more rainbow-colored than anything else.  But, it's kind of a shady sort of rainbow.  The sort that one might require an umbrella for.  I do hope you all brought yours with you.  Well, let's get to it.

Up first, best check my list of ons and offs.  That way you know whether or not you like the things that I like.  It should be noted that not everything I like will be contained within a single RP thread.  In fact, most likely, each RP will only have a few of the things I enjoy.  So, if you like some of the same things as I, but don't like them all, don't think that you're excluded from anything.  To be honest, I really am looking forward to a few good RPs.  I hope someone can offer what I seek.

Important note: I like smut pretty good.  But, I also like story and substance.  Often, I prefer substance over smut.  There are special cases, typically involving characters I don't have a strong connection to, wherein I would place the physical pleasure over the story.  I'll take these on a case-by-case basis and only over PMs.  Other story ideas listed here can be requested either by PM or by a post to the topic.  I play mostly forum posting RPs, but also do PM and occasionally play-by-IM.  But the last one is only for very special cases.  I prefer to know a person moderately well before I give out my personal IM name.

I play female and male characters, and like to experiment with cross-gendered or non-gendered characters.  I really hope to find a partner for those ideas, as I've never had much of a chance to do so.  If you're up for it, great!  If not, well, I have other ideas, too.  All of the ideas listed are up for debate and can be altered as necessary.  I hope you're interested.  :-)

11/30/14 News Update: I stumbled across an enticing Anna x Elsa (Disney's Frozen) incest image recently.  It sparked something in me.  Initially, I sought out a lesbian/incest sort of idea with Anna & Elsa.  But, Google Images has a lot of pictures.  Now, I'm keenly interested in lesbian Disney princesses.  The pairings are not as important as the content.
↓↓↓See below.↓↓↓
Twisted Disney Pix

All images from x-arielle at DeviantArt.
NEW!!!

♥ ♥ ♥
Frozen: The Thaw

Frozen: The Thaw *favorite*
This one isn't a full story idea.  It's a picture idea.  Quick notes: it's based on the Disney movie "Frozen."  It's a lesbian incest idea.  You probably know exactly where that's going.  I found this picture at random and... well, it sparked a few ideas.  So, if you're not into incest (or Disney-inspired RPs), this probably isn't for you.
Incest Alert

My character: either Anna or Elsa
Genres: fairy tale fantasy, romance, light, incest, light/moderate bondage
NEW!!!     
Shattered Bond
Shattered Bond *on hold*
My character: Kelei; female
Your character: anyone, any gender, any sexuality
Genres: high fantasy, adventure, drama
Idea:  In the world known as Nova, all living creatures - all Novae (effectively the same as humans anatomically speaking) - are born as two souls.  Each Novae being, in their own right, is only half of a soul.  Typically, the twin souls are born together, and rarely from the same family.  The two individual Novae are raised together, taught to hold their other half as the most important person in the world.  For Kelei, she was raised with her soulmate, Renne, as a knight of the High Order - the ruling religious sect over most of Nova.  That is, until Renne died in combat.  As with all Novae, Renne's half-soul was to be reincarnated into a new being.  In so doing, Kelei's half-soul would have to be reincarnated, as well.  For reasons unknown, neither of the two souls were incarnated into new beings.  Now, Kelei walks alone, searching for something.

For this RP, I would like your character to be or become a traveling partner for Kelei, with the possibility of something more.  Consensual only for this one.
“Just because I face a defeat does not mean I am defeated.”
PoetryRP Requests New Idea Added 11/29/14!LOAs Updated 11/14/14
Derelict Planet (story)

Toth

Derelict Planet (story)

Toth

Derelict Planet (story)

Toth

Love Me, Hate Me request: fulfilled.
Infected request: fulfilled.
Shattered Bond request: on hold (spin-off RP started).  I may reopen this one after we solidify some of the details regarding the culture.

Fear not, my lovelies!  My Muse is rarely silent for but a fortnight!  More ideas are sure to come.  ;)
Derelict Planet (story)

Toth

Derelict Planet (story)