Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

Story Tale

Ooh, Rhedyn, would you like a strawberry?

Eikichi

I thought I gave you the last strawberry?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Story Tale

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Eikichi

No, but I have grapes. Would you like those, instead?
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Story Tale

No, they have seeds in them, want to try something else?

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Would you believe me if I told you I was spying on you?

Trigon

What if I don't want to be spied on?

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Lyron

What if I told you that I was spying on you while you were spying on him and caught you in the act? Would you believe me?

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Merry Gentry

Rhedyn

Lyron

How could she be certain that you wouldn't?

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Merry Gentry