Assassin vs Vampire game (M/m preferred but will take any pairing)

Started by Nadir, June 15, 2010, 11:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

1) Hunting Shadows
   Setting: High Fantasy
   Plot: A well known hunter uses a dhampire to help him hunt tough prey, using wizard magic to bend the half-vampire to obedience. Their journeys take them through the territory of a very old and powerful vampire, who is intrigued by the semi-sane dhampire and decides to peruse him   
   Desired Genders: M/m but any will be considered
   Desired Tag: [EX] but, again, any will be considered
   Notes: I'd play the dhampire. We could have it so the vampire follows the two hunters, nudging my character to attack his keeper or the vampire could catch them both. Violence, bloodplay, drugs, insane courtship and mindfuckery are a must. Could include incest.

2) What Death May Not Mar
   Setting: Fantasy
   Plot: An assassin is given a target, a visiting political figure. He follows his target, and starts to feel like he's being toyed with - so he finishes the job quickly. He thinks he is successful - though he's anything but...   
   Desired Genders: M/m but any will be considered
   Desired Tag: [Bon]
   Notes: The target is a vampire. I'd play the assassin. What happens is up in the air. The vampire could be waiting for the assassin at his safehouse and turn him, or kill those close to the assassin and make him run, turning the game into a chase, or the target could just be seen alive so the assassin has to try again. And when I say 'assassin', think Assassin's Creed. 

Nadir

camtipli

I'm interested in "Hunting Shadows." Can you PM me?