Current Cravings (Seeking Male Characters)

Started by Camie Calamity, August 27, 2010, 07:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camie Calamity

Hi, and thanks for stopping by to take a look. Please have a look at my Ons and Offs   I have a couple of new idea’s, to me anyway, that I’m interested in playing out.  First and foremost I’m looking for an intriguing story and not just the sexual aspect of the story.  I generally post daily Monday through Friday, sometimes multiple times and if I’m not going to be able to post I’ll send you a pm to let you know.  As for grammar and spelling, I’m not a Nazi, I understand that typos can and do happen but I do ask that you try in the spelling department. 

The following are just ideas and can be expanded upon, things taking away from, etc.  I like to leave room for anyone that I’m writing with to add their own ideas.  Titles can be changed, just using them for now.  I’m looking for someone to write the male character opposite to my female, on that note I don’t care about the gender of the writer as long as you are writing a male character. Posting lengths, I really don’t like one liners and would like at least a paragraph more if possible I try my very best to match what I am giving.   If interested in writing in any of these ideas please pm me with interest, questions or anything else.

New in Town

New to the city having come from a small town, your character finds his-self in serious need of cash as his cash flow grows increasingly low.  Jobs aren’t easy to come by in the big city, not like he thought anyway not without changing his appearance and overall attitude something he isn’t up for.  If he had wanted that then he could have stayed home and conformed costing him a lot less.  A friend of a friend knows of a job at a strip club that he works at, a bouncer or any other job, just fill in blank.  It isn’t the dream job that he wanted but right now the rents due why not check out the place it’s a potential paycheck anyway. 

Whitney    would be the owner of the club who takes an immense interest in yours and my character.  Impressed by your characters abilities she hires him on.  He may have the bad boy looks and be a great fighter but is he cut out to work for a major crime boss?

What I would like to see play out on both characters sides:
Seduction
Jealousy
Drama/have an idea on that one
Moral Decisions
Drug references
Violence, maybe not so much as between pc characters as it is npc’s.
Older Woman/Younger Man

It could also be played where a girl freshly out of college with lack in the big city job market is forced to take on dancing to pay the rent.  Your character could either be the owner or just someone who works there, and her become involved with the above listed having a play, except for the older woman/younger man.

Songs with Idea’s:
Don’t Cry (Guns N’ Roses)
Check out the Video and we could come up with a plot surrounding it.  I’m definitely looking for a more volatile relationship mixed with romance, not just the abusive relationship but more of abuse and jealousy on both sides of the fence.

Or the old idea of Don't Cry

I have an idea from the Guns N’ Roses song and video. They were a young couple who were extremely violent with each other, cheating galore on each other finally found the strength to go their separate ways.  They knew they weren’t for each other.   Even when they tried they always fell back into their old ways.  After the separation and several years passing they run back into each other and the sparks fly again between them.  Do they turn into that couple they were before or have they grown up?

Dirty World
You can look the lyrics up that inspired the thought but on this one would probably go along with the reversed idea from ‘New in Town’.  A good girl from the country comes to the city getting mixed up with that crowd her family warned her about.

One more note as smutty as these can be or sound I do expect a storyline and preferably a strong story line.  If interested in any of these idea’s please pm me. 

What Turns Me On and What Turns Me Off!***Updated 6/30/2013***

Absences and General Slowness! *****Will be slow until February, at least.*****

Posting times for me are Monday-Friday.  Seldom weekend replies.

Camie Calamity

Camie Calamity

Added another idea, semi sorta around the movie Death Race.  Vampire craving still open depending on plot.

Camie Calamity

Added two more ideas, Another Curve Ball, and one with no title.

Camie Calamity

Deleted old idea's and added another music idea, well the character anyway.

Camie Calamity

Camie Calamity

Camie Calamity