The Ideas of a Villainous man. (M seeking Partners for Lit. RP)

Started by DylanTheVillain, December 14, 2011, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanTheVillain

Hello everyone. Thank you for stopping by. I have decided to make this topic in search of people to RP my specific random ideas ( talk about an oxymoron) that I have.  I will let you know now that sometimes I will not reply immediately even if I am online. On average I open with about 6-8 paragraphs and I consistently hit 2-6 paragraphs depending on what you return and how well my brain wants to work that day. I am very open to any ideas you may have so if you think I'd be a good fit for your idea send me a message. If you find one of my ideas appealing but want to tweak a few things that's fine with me as well.

Posers and Posteriors
Daven has never been much for having an 'image.' He dresses very casually and never seems to fit into any clique that has been developed as the years passed. Some said he was a punk, due to his fauxhawk, but the punks don't agree with his choice of coat in the fall and winter. All these different people who try so hard to look like one thing or another are confused by the seemingly happy man who for one reason or another gets an interview on the college radio station with the colleges lead accuser of posing, the goth looking Colette. As the conversation continues the rowdy woman finds the calm collectedness of this enigmatic man to be irritating and yet oddly intriguing. It soon develops into something more.   

A man and his tool.

This is a very stressful time for our young hero. He has just moved to a new town, taking a job as a tutor for the many home schooled students in the area. However his skills are found to be in a much more lewd and perverse field as on his very first class he finds himself tangled with the single mother of his student after the lesson is over. it is clear after his first day that having a child 'home schooled' in this town, is basically a calling card to find a male suited to helping the female parent out more so than the student themselves. Things become even more volatile when one of his young students a girl preparing for college, confesses feelings for him and nearly throws herself at the young stud. With a new total of five women to keep satisfied and seeing each of hem twice a week, will our hero be able to stand up to the task? Or will he fail to perform under the pressure?

Image based RP.

I had all but forgotten about this image for so long but as soon as it popped up on a google image search I knew I had to use it for an RP. This is something I've longed to find someone suitable for. A strong dominant woman that doesn't have any feelings whatsoever let alone any for one of her arch rivals. However, as soon as she has him in her clutches... she seems something she hasn't seen before from her great rival of the millenia, sadness. Though demons can surely feel emotion to love an angel is obviously forbidden. Will she give in to her temptations? Or simply try to find a way around them though deceit and sinful actions of hate, malice, and lust.

Musical University.*
The most renowned school for learning Dance, Songwriting, Vocals, or any other media that involves music has been consistently filled with the people who try their hardest just to get in and once there they work three times as hard to stay in. Last year, the Annual performance was stolen by the romantic duo of a Sophomore with a bright future and a Junior with a pretty face. The boy had never had problems changing genres and his voice was sweet, sultry, melancholy, and hard all at the same time. He was considered the best vocalist of the 21t century and already has a record label planned. Even though his career is set he told the studio he wanted to finish his college career before starting any tours. He had two reasons for this. One, he wanted to say that he completed college unlike anyone else in his family save for his grandmother. Secondly, He wanted to find a partner and turn them into the best partner he could have so that they could destroy his former partner in this years end year performance. 

Papa bear and his band of zombie killers.*
A young woman is running through the city, she has been travelling alone for quite some time. Her world has been filled with nothing but rotting corpses, abandoned buildings, and bad luck for a few months now. Now with a half dozen or so zombies on her tail she has nothing left but to run to the next disappointment. That is until she hears a strange sound coming from behind her. Looking back for just a second, she sees a man in full gear with an assault rifle equipped with a silencer handling her problem. After the monsters are dealt with he leads her back to his base of operations, where she meets the first fully functional outpost she has come to. The obvious choice now would be to join them, but it is never that simple. The leader, the same man who had saved her, says she must prove her mettle by starting at the lowest rank within their caste, pet.

He wasn't a Skater boy.*
Young Mild mannered Terrance Carter has always been the apple of his parents eyes. He's never seen with his hair unkempt or his work unfinished. They never thought for a second he wouldn't grow up to be the next man to run his fathers warehouse and storage facility that had been opened and run by the family for four generations now. The boy had started his last year of high school with no problems save for the occasional miscreant calling him something hurtful or trying to harass him but he had handled all of this with relative ease and still held a smile to his face. However when a young woman that was with these hoodlums called him out for simply not being able to handle their 'extreme' lifestyle as she called it, he accepted the challenge without any hesitation. Now for the rest of the school year he will try and dress, act and live as her and her friends do. Will he be able to keep up with the woman and her insane challenge? Will his parents be able to handle seeing their son act as if he was a mere street rat for so many months? So much could go wrong, and yet something unexpected may come out of it as well.

Alpha Sigma Ho
At Bennington University there are many classes to take, many fields to study, and a plethora of young minds ready to be moulded into this countries future leaders. It is also known as one of the best party colleges the whole country. The main reason for this second title is the Fraternity Alpha Sigma and their sorority counterpart Phi Delta Pi. These two organizations were founded for the singular purpose of the founders desiring a place to live without being in the actual dorms of the college. Only six years old, they have no credit among other fraternities and sororities but are still officially acknowledged by the school as such.

Alpha Sigma and Phi Delta Pi are known for their unusual hazing process for new recruits. All men who wish to become an Alpha Sigma member must go through what is known as 'The Gauntlet' Which is a checklist of depraved acts and nefarious deeds to be photographed or proven in some way shape or form. Phi Delta Pi recruits are passed to one Alpha Sigma Recruit and she must then follow him through The Gauntlet, capturing the proof and from time to time, aiding in some of the acts that require her to do so. When one of the young men steps forward for his first test, everyone places a bet that he fails in under ten seconds. The test is simple, a game of waterfall, the first man drinks and the recruit has to keep drinking until the other man stops. The Alpha Sigma member who runs this challenge is known as Pitfall, because he seems to have an endless capacity for alcohol. The upset comes from the new recruit actually turning the tables and drinking not only longer than Pitfall, bur actually finishing his whole gallon jug of beer in one chug. The man was by no means unfit but also not an Adonis either, by all opinions he was rather average. Under his Schmo appearance however, was some kind of secret and now everyone has their eye on this recruit, especially the Phi Delta Pi hopefuls.

:Obviously this one would be more sex-driven as the two would constantly have to be completing tasks for The Gauntlet. They don't even have to end up falling for each other, it's college... anything could happen.:   

Don't knock it till you tried it.

A small group of friends are well known around town for being the most openly sexual couples around. Two guys and two girls who all find each other attractive to some degree. If it has to do with sex these four have probably done it and/or invented it. They have all taken an oath to one another to never fall to jealousy or try and keep a specific partner from the others. Now a fifth member is eager to try and join the group, a young woman who is new to town but has heard of the group long before she arrived there. The four are worried that she may try to break their mechanic but also wouldn't mind having her as an exciting new twist in their already thrill filled lives. The group then decides the task to solve the problem, a challenge for the willing newcomer. The challenge is simple, the new girl must spend one week as the pet of each member of the group doing any lewd or embarrassing act they demand of her. Each member of the group has their own niches and fetishes that they enjoy and will be ready to use the girl to her full extent.

:For this one I will play all four of the group members making it much easier on whoever joins me for this RP. I am personally most excited to play this one as it will be a true test of my own skill as a writer.:

Untitled. (Idea is too epic to be given a title at this given time.

In the year 2012 everyone thought that the world was going to end, they were obviously wrong but a big change did occur. An alien race openly revealed itself to the human race and spoke freely about their one purpose for being on earth. "The human race has proven itself incapable of ruling itself therefore we are here to govern you all. You will now mark this the day of your complete domination by the Draz'ak nation." This day was December 21st of 2012.

It's been twenty years since that time and even though the humans put up a hell of a fight, we were no match for people who had developed laser cannons and pebble sized atomic bombs that could destroy half of Tokyo. We were beaten into complete submission by the bastards and now most have all but forgotten the time when we had our own rights and freedoms. Humans are treated with less respect than pets nowadays. Some of us even are pets for the more distinguished Draz'aks. Me, I'm a mechanically enhanced performer, I have nanobots built into my body that actually emanate music for me to sing to. I was planning to be a singer before the foreign bastards took over, I guess it worked out to some degree.

There was a prophecy that makes the Draz'ak fearful of humans however, a demon with hair of night and an angel with a head of fire will come to unite the worms beneath you and together they shall tumble the mighty Draz'ak. Now every natural red head woman and black haired man have been executed since that day. My mother, my sister, and my I can't even recall how many relatives, were killed before they had a chance to even truly live. I've been hired by the highest of Draz'ak officials, the warlord ambassador of earth. Kilik'kunar. My days will be filled with performing for the Ambassadors guests and his other pets when he has no need for me. I truly am the lowest of the low.

:The story will focus on the two and I have a lot of background info I can give to you immediately or in pieces as the story progress if you prefer.:

Just Desserts.

Slade was a rather quiet member of the College student body. He never seemed to make much of a fuss or show off in any way. He simply went to class spoke when spoken to and went back to either the cafe that he spent his days at, or the studio apartment he owned only a block away from the campus grounds. Most people question why he even decides to sit in the little shop all day when he clearly isn't reaching out to socialize, but it becomes evident when they catch a glimpse of the drawings he does. The man is an artist able to see a face or a specific gesture and scratch it into his memory forever. He has a very successful online comic strip that is inspired by the very cafe he stays in.

A major part of his story is the young waitress that works at the cafe and is always happy to serve him his hot chocolate. She has been through many different trials as a waitress, especially since the pervert that owns the place has a very special uniform for her to wear that doesn't leave much to the imagination. The worse end of it is of course the horny little college twerps that Slade sees bother his little heroine every day. He never intervenes for one reason only, he knows if she wanted to stop them she would. He had seen her stop a man from his very aggressive advancements before, when a drunk football player tried something more than a quick ass grab. A spark of an idea hit Slade and he rushed off. Not to be seen again until a few months later.

One dark night Our heroine walked home alone on the dark streets with no one nearby. She turned when a small rustling occurred in the bushes nearby. It was simply a cat, but as she turned back on her path a large dark figure blocked her path and covered her mouth with a lightly moistened rag, Slade had put his plan into action. This Strong minded yet willingly sexual creature was perfect to be his test subject. He wanted to test the human will, to see if she could handle all of his mental and physical pressure and still come out with her moralities in tact. He doubted her success but thought that if any woman could win, it'd be her, his sweet little heroine. 

Like a pack of Wolves.*

Katya was an assassin raised from very young in the life. She is considered one of the best bounty hunters in all of Vidania. One day she receives a job offer from a man that will not let his name be known as is simply called, Kingpin. He offers her an amount for the job that would pay off her rent of her shoddy little apartment complex for the next six years if she completes it. She obviously accepts but when she goes to find her target, something rather interesting happens. A young blood assassin has taken the kill and collected before she could. The man that took her kill is called Wolf Knight by Kingpin and it is up to Katya if she wants to go after the man, or let this one slide and have a chance of him taking her kill again.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
The world as it is has seen many things. Superheroes and Heroines have flocked to the calling to save the earth from many of it's crime filled streets and more diabolical plots. One man has never been defeated by any of these so called heroes. A man known by many names, he is a devourer of worlds in the guise of innocence. A shapeshifter, time bender, and ultimate power that seems unstoppable to all who would oppose him. Luckily for the universe one ancient being sealed him away within a tomb that is to never be opened. For one reason or another, the location of this ultimate evil has been discovered by the worlds thus far strongest super villain. He plans to offer freedom to the ultimate power in return for his life and some power of his own. Decidedly, two heroes follow the evil mad man and try to stop him from unleashing what would surely be the end. Whether through sheer force or a bit of bad luck, the Villain succeeds and Chaos incarnate is released unto the earth. Being the first pure souls around the ancient evil takes his time to get acquainted with this new world by absorbing their memories and torturing their bodies in ways of sadistic lust.

<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

DylanTheVillain

Added a second Plot and will be adding Fandoms later tonight.
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

DylanTheVillain

DylanTheVillain

Added Alpha Sigma Ho plotline. I hope more people want to RP with me soon.  *Needs love* ='(

DylanTheVillain

Updated Fandoms Thinking of some more Plots. Seeing them up her in the nest few days should be expected.

DylanTheVillain

DylanTheVillain

Added my most unique idea thus far and hopefully it will insite some more interest into my page. ^_^

DylanTheVillain

Lightly modified some information and will add a few new stories soon.

Hints to new stories.

Werewolves
Aliens (As in Movie Alien aliens, facehuggers and all.)
Star wars universe.

DylanTheVillain

Added Testing the waters. None are taken, anyone who finds any piece of these stories interesting please send me a message I am Always willing to start a story.

Revelations

Red heads DO do it better.

I sent you a PM on your title-less plot. :D
Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple Personality Disorder ~ C. S. Lewis

DylanTheVillain

DylanTheVillain

Updated Fandoms and added 'Like  a pack of wolves.' I need more 1X1's please. :'(

DylanTheVillain

Added 'a man and his tools' and changed the premise of Alpha Sigma Ho a bit. Instead of finding her replacement, she is going to get pinned with the most likely recruit to get in.

PirateGirl

DylanTheVillain

Excellent, I'll be sending a message your way quickly then. :)

DylanTheVillain

DylanTheVillain

Added 'Papa bear and his zombie killers.' and 'Oh how the mighty have fallen.'

DylanTheVillain

DylanTheVillain

I have found myself at the mercy of finding an image from my past that always inspired me. Please let me find someone for this RP.

DylanTheVillain

Just an Update that to any who may have messaged me and missed out, I have been busy and Away from Elli for quite a while, only popping in for a few minutes at a time during the past month or so.

I am back however and hoping for at least TWO more solo RPs to be active with.

Neysha

I'll bite figuratively speaking.

I might be interested in either the somewhat eye roll inducing title of Papa Bear and his Zombie Killers RP because the idea intrigues me.

Otherwise the Superhero themed one, Oh How the Mighty Have Fallen, seems appealing as well. Both seem set in genres that intrigue me.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

DylanTheVillain

DylanTheVillain

I am back and all of these stories are still up for grabs. I will be revising these stories in case any of them are a bit outdated for my tastes but feel free to browse :)