Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torioto

'My problem... I seriously don't know' I  think to myself.
"I... I have to go, big class project. Have to finish it. Besides, you boyfriend is in there anxious for your return." Which was true, I saw Chase stealing glances from inside the window.
"Bye"

AAA111

"Yeah sure you do..running away never telling me how you truly feel. You need could do that shane. And by the way chase isn't my boyfriend. I've been single for a few weeks now. Why does it bother you that I came here with him huh?" I ask staring at you as I walk closer to you smiling at you. "By the way you look nice tonight"

torioto

*Sigh* "Thanks you look good too." This was going nowhere so I decided to change tactics. After a minute or two of silence I say "How do I feel? You don't want to know how I feel. Or at least how I felt when I broke with you"

AAA111

"Actually I want to know both..I want to know why we ended. Can we go and talk somwhere please" I ask looking into your eyes pleading with you. Trying not to be clingy but she still kind of is*

torioto

"What about the idiot up there?" I ask

AAA111

"Um idiot..his name is Chase. He's not an idiot. Why do you call him that? Oh he is probably drunk anyways. So can we then?" I ask

torioto

"Yea... whatever" I start walking with no real destination. Feeling her walk closely behind me.
"I had a plan but I guess it backfired"

AAA111

"Shane..stop. Let's talk. What was your plan?" I ask you grabbing your arm making you stop as I stare at you.

torioto

Finally opening up and feeling almost like when we were back together I explained...  I told her how I though she was too immature or how different our standings  were. I expected her to feel bad and leave me after that

AAA111

"Um Shane why would I ever leave you? I mean I know I'm a lot younger than you and kind of immature but it doesn't change the fact that I loved you. But you were different when u were around me. Just me. It's like you were putting on a front. I hated that but I can't do anything about it"

I say looking up at you.

torioto

The front was created around all others. Not around you... It doesn't matter anymore. Were done.

AAA111

I know it was. It was a good front when you were around me. But it is over. Whatever though I guess" I say turning around as I head back inside and grab my purse. Not in the mood to be a party. Just feeling like going home and sulking all night*

torioto

When Alexis comes out again I am already gone. In my place on the floor there is a shiny object. A pendant/padlock. Under It lies a note that reads:

I still love you.. I found out the moment you entered through that door into my life again.

End Chapter 1

AAA111

CHAPTER 2

When I come out I see the pendant on the floor and I pick it up reading the note and smiling to myself as I say to myself "I Still love you too. Never stopped" I say to myself as I head back to my house. I walk to my house and get home about 30 minutes later.

She gets home and sets up her away "bed..how do things change so quickly in one night". She gets under the covers thinking about him and wondering if maybe things can be different between them as she slowly drifts of to sleep

torioto

It was a long walk home, though it seemed longer than it actually was, but it served me right. It gave me time to think, to analyze, to scream, to shout.

Now I'm home, alone. Everyone else is at the party. The silence is deafening. The darkness is consuming. 'I better do something about this...' And I did something I rarely did. Sitting on my desk I opened my laptop, opened the first typing program I found and started spilling out my feelings. I had a lot of them right now. Too many. Eight months of forceful self-change had left me sore. I missed her and needed someone to listen to it. And so i wrote my heart out. For no one to read.

I didn't notice falling asleep but I woke up with a start when my cell phone rang the next morning.

AAA111

She falls asleep a few hours later after thinking about Shane and how much tonight was something that they both needed. The next morning she wakes up and goes to her computer. She sits at her computer as she opens up her facebook account and surfs around for awhile. Changes her status to "things can change in the course of one night..i don't know what to think anymore".

She sits there closing her eyes putting her hands over her face as she says to herself "Oh man. Last night was insane. I can't believe Shane finally told me that he still loves me. Wow" I say

torioto

My cell phone had actually bugged me all night, or what was left of it. "Great" I groan. "They noticed I left."  It had tried remind me every five minutes that I had 7 missed calls and 11 text messages. I had fallen asleep in my chair. My laptop was still open and apparently I fell asleep on a few keys because the original five page document now had an additional thousand full of "ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg".

"Do you want to save the changes made to "Document1"?"
Don't save  -  Cancel  -  Save

'Do I?...' I saved it on the desktop and a small icon with a caption that read WeAk.docx appeared on the NFL background image

I logged on to my usual webs. Nothing interesting as usual.
This girl changed her relationship to Single
This boy is now Engaged to that girl
Alexis-things can change in the course of one night..i don't know what to think anymore- 1 minute ago

"I did tell her I still loved her... I didn't really think about the effect." I really didn't know what to think either. So I changed my status to just that "I don't know what to think either."

After a few seconds of staring into the screen I actually noticed what I had written "What the hell?! Whats wrong with me?"
So I changed it to "I need a shrink" instead.

AAA111

I'm surfing on facebook and I see his status pop up and I look at the screen again as I sigh and decide to comment on the status.
"Yes we both have no idea what to do..nice seeing you last night by the way"

I decide to go and clean my room. It is the only thing that keeps my mind away from thoughts of Shane. My text message goes off but I do not hear it.

Instead I clean my room. As I finish cleaning my room I decide to go and write a paper that is due in a few weeks. It will keep my mind off Shane and what happened last night "Okay start the paper..Stop thinking about Shane. Thinking about him right now won't help matters" I tell myself

torioto

I arrive early to football practice determined to start anew on the right track. I start my stretching routines as I realize I can't let myself break down because of such a deal. I would fix things once and for all and maybe I can stop dozing off to pluto every few minutes. I wonder if I'll get to see Alex today. "Probably not.".

My teammates filter inside the field slowly. Saturday practices are always like this.
"But what if she was bluffing about not being with Chase?"
'She never lies about those things'
"I haven't been with her for so long, she may have changed."
'You know that's not true'
"Her facebook status said she was confused."
'So did yours'
And so my internal babble continued as I trained for the big game that was coming up. Not really noticing anybody else but completely immersed in what he was doing.
"Football always helps me organize my mind" I tell myself as my internal babble's discussion ends, concluding that I would call her and maybe invite her somewhere.

AAA111

She is sitting at her computer trying to think about what to type up for her English Literature paper that is due in 2 weeks.
She has paper to jot down some notes but suddenly she looks down and she notices that all that is on the paper is shanes name with hearts around it.
"Ugh why do I do this to myself"
"Maybe he wants you back "
"No he dumped me"
"Well maybe he changed his mind"
The thoughts continue to go through her head as she starts typing up a few sentences on the paper. A few minutes later she decides that this isnt working. Nothing is working. She just can't get him off her mind. No matter what randy, chase, or even her parents say.
She thinks back to mom and dad who always thought she deserved but she starts thinking about how much she still loves this guy.

torioto

Jake, the team captain, caught up with me after practice.  "You did good today, Shane"
"Thanks, Jake." I said.
"Remember, the game is next friday, so keep it up." and he left his own way.

"Yea, I'll keep it up. I'll give a hell of a show for Alex." And I heads home my his car fumbling with the cellphone keys for Alex's number.

AAA111

Randy decided to come over so we are both in the living room watching some tv.
"Hey what is up with you Alexis?"
"Nothing. I'm fine"
"Come on don't lie to me. What happened last night?"
"I saw Shane"
"What? What happened"
I proceed to tell him the whole story of what happened and the note that she found
"Randy he still loves me..There is hope" I say smiling
"Babe I don't want you to get hurt again..Shane will hurt you again"
Randy was never a fan of him to begin with.
"Whatever" I say as I continue to watch some tv annoyed still. My phone on the sofa next to me.

torioto

I fumble with the send button, tentative, feeling the small letters under my thumb. "Should I call her now? or maybe sometime later." I hit the send button anyway before I chicken out. It rings a few times and I decide to hang up. "I better call her later, besides, I'm driving right now"

AAA111

I grab my phone seeing it right and seeing the name "Shane" come up on the caller ID again brings that smile back to my face. I answer but nobody is there so I grab the phone and redial in his number and send as his phone rings again. Hoping he answers and hoping it is not just a prank call

torioto

My phone rings back and I pick it up at once. "Hello?"