Nozoki Ana; A Peep Hole| ノゾキアナ Interest check

Started by LeSane, March 21, 2018, 01:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

<snip>

It's been four years since I originally made this game and I felt as if I should dust it off and see if I could make it work since I've gotten much wiser and a bit older since then. For those who're interested in manga/anime give this a read. It's an interesting series which will pull at your heartstrings the whole way through (unless you are a heartless monster. Kidding.) The goal I have for the game hasn't changed much from the original as I am looking for someone to play the female protagonist. Original Character only please... while others can play their characters be it male or female which interact in their lives while the duo tries to keep their secret just that from the world. I will play one of the few male roles open. I figured like the last attempt it will be a small game (be it three to four people max) though it will be in sort a series. This way it can those who get tired of their characters can swap them in and out to make the game more interesting.

If you are interested post below to reserve the spot. Remember three or four characters.

Synopsis (Short version for the lazy)

Kido Tatsuhiko moved to Tokyo to attend an art school and start his new life. In his new room, there’s a small hole in the wall. At first, he can see nothing through the small hole, but one night, through the peeping hole, he saw a girl. That’s how his new life starts. Drama ensues. The basic premise here is simple.

Original Plot(For those interested.)

Nozoki Ana follows the life and loves of art student Tatsuhiko Kido. After moving to Tokyo to attend art school, he discovers a hole in his apartment wall through which he has a view of the neighboring apartment. Later he peeks through and sees beautiful Emiru Ikuno masturbating. So, he goes next door to tell her about the hole in the wall between their apartments. He meets her and tries to chat, but she walks back to her apartment. Tatsuhiko follows. Then, inside Emiru's apartment, he trips, falls and ends up atop her. She snaps a photo of this awkward scene, placing Tatsuhiko in a compromising position. She insists she will only erase the picture if he leaves the hole and allows her to peep on him. But she isn't selfish. He may peek on her too.

This begins a life of "peeping" on each other. The story follows Kido through his sexual relationships and his everyday life while he copes with being peeped on and encouraged to peep on his neighbor. Eventually giving in to temptation, Kido glances on Emiru witnessing her masturbating and falls into several traps laid by Emiru who records him sucking on her breasts and kissing her. Later in the story Kido, even though Emiru tries to stop him, finds out his girlfriend, Kotobiki Yuri, is using him to cheat on her other boyfriend who does not care what she does. Yuri realizes this when Kido drops a clock that he fixed for her. She later tries to make up with Kido and seduce him and saying she wants to be with him rather than her boyfriend but is rejected.

The story continues with Kido thinking that Emiru is hiding a different side to her and his sexual contact with Emiru; who lies about loving him, Kido eventually dates another girl. Watari Madoka, who seems perfect for him but has trouble giving her virginity away and having sex with Kido but ultimately has sex with him anyway and dates him. Kido begins to have feelings for Emiru and breaks up with Madoka and seeks out her friend Maki, who tells him the truth of why Emiru is what she is, but he continues to love Emiru even though of her past.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'