Trials of the God Born (Recruitment thread)

Started by Vergil1989, February 24, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Cool, and thanks for clearing that up old friend.  And now I have to wonder, but what does she think of Ellesia and her Baatar friend, Morte?  Lol don't worry about including that somewhere, unless you want to send a PM regarding possible friendships or whatever between her and Kendra, but I'm excited to get to meet her.  :D  As for her being a protective pimp, she could just have her own brothel or something when she's not otherwise busy saving the world from dangerous monsters and worse.  Either way, loving the line up we've got thus far.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Saric

She identifies with what Ellesia went through as a child, but from the other end, driven from the city into the temples by bigotry, and considers her a LSILF, or Little Sister I'd Like to Fuck. She also thinks she needs more sun and is trying to think of ways to seduce her outside, both literally and figuratively! :P

She dosn't mind Morte as long as he keeps his cutting tongue to those who deserve it, but has kicked him into the distance a few times when he started verbally abusing the help.

I'm thinking her own mansion with a brothel in the front and her harem's quarters in the back, though some members might occupy both sides! >:) With the profits paying for the grounds and board as well as those orphanages. As an added benefit she has access to a specialized room for just about whatever someone might enjoy, from a massage parlor to a sex dungeon... >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Vergil1989

Mmm...massage parlor...I mean what?  Sorry, I zoned out for a second lol.  And hehe, cute there Saric, although LSILF sounds appropriate given the circumstances of their shared situations.  As for getting Ellesia outside to have a bit of fun, that'll be something to see lol.  I'd be all for it though, whatever ends up happening between them.

Morte:  I'll uh...just be over here, watching and not commenting at all.

Shut up Morte.  Lol and that's fine, just don't be surprised if Ellesia throws him out a window or two herself.

EDIT:  And why do I suddenly get the impression that Kendra and Morte are going to have nearly as hostile a relationship as he did with Annah from Planescape Torment?  Lol just listen to his conversation dialogue with the tiefling girl to get an idea as to what I mean if you don't already know.  ;D  Also, I had no idea that Jennifer Hale was even in the game.  Turns out, she looks damn good as a sexy succubus lol.

https://youtu.be/j8s7iveWvBs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Anouk Daae

Hey

Is it possible to play a shrine maiden who is god born? I tend to not enjoy hyper-sexual characters, but if I can play a character that is virginal (at least to start, to get my feet wet) then I could be tempted.

Vergil1989

That's more than fine Anouk.  And while yes, the god born have known reputations as being a bit...hornier than most folk, they only take willing partners, and they're usually kept pretty busy anyway with protecting Ivalice and their allies from demons, monsters, evil warlords, etc.  So yeah, I'm fine with you sticking with something along those lines.  :D  And welcome to the party even if you don't stick around for long if this proves not to be to your liking.

Envious

Vergil1989

No rush, we're still looking for folks and waiting for new people to get their characters going, so take your time Envious.  :D

Solistair

Name: Alianna Tariel
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Elven (Wood Elf)
God born:  Yes
Job Title:  Keeper of the Gardens
Class:  Sorceress
Preferred Weapon:  Wooden Staff
PowerNature's Call Alianna has the power to summon worldly creatures to do her bidding as well as being able to communicate with them The Green She possesses the power to manipulate grass and plants to utilise them as weapons, often to capture or strangulate, any threats or occasionally being forced to transform the blades of grass and the leafs of plants into mini storms of sharp, stinging projectiles
Weakness:  Evil creatures and otherworldly creatures may not be willed to do her bidding or communicate with her. She can only control and manipulate preexisting plant-life and the more complex the task such as causing sudden growth or manipulating plant pheromones requires concentration and a clear mind of focus
Appearance: A hour-glass figure, with shapely curves in all the right places, supplemented by near perfect, clear skin has given Alianna a body able to easily seduce even her fellow Godborn. A smooth lavendar-blue mane rests atop a face whose expression is almost always that of a gentle, amused nature. Her naturally glossed lips are curved into a seductive smile as sapphire/amethyst jewellery adorn her attire which usually consists of a very revealing bikini with a transparent veil often covering her heart-shaped ass though her large but proportionate breasts leave nothing to the imagination.
Personality: Eternally curious, Alianna loves to explore natural forests or jungles, regardless of natural danger, and observe nature in work. Ever the playful one, she enjoys teasing other beings with the sight of her much lusted after body though restricting any attempt to lay with her for the pure amusement of it. Preferring to play with her language in conversations she likes people who are precise and straight to the point as her opposing manner often annoys them much to her enjoyment. A very active being, she is always out and about in the world and her presence is familiar within the Temple. Of a moral conviction to protect the natural order of the world, she does her best to help out other Godborn when needed with her knowledge of less populated and sometimes dangerous places of the world in journeys taken by other more battle-inclined Godborn.
Background: Her mother a beautiful, curvaceous Elven high priestess by the name of Allora, it was she who introduced Alianna to the beauty of Nature and taught her everything she knew about the world. At an early age, Alianna explored much of Ivalice, albeit under strict supervision as her inquisitive nature at this time in her life was wild and untamed. She enjoyed having fun with her several sisters, all of whom entertained active lifestyles as she did though in the pursuit of martial arts and combat rather than peaceful exploration as she did.

As she blossomed into a young woman, she was promiscuous and very sexual in nature, spending a portion of her youthful years as a young woman enjoying the touch of men, women and creatures though she never entertained the idea of sexual intimacy with her 'father'. However, she eventually formed her tastes and in her opinion, matured as a Godborn, to take her responsibilities to Ivalice more seriously. She followed this difference in behaviour up by reducing the sex and increasing the study of her powers and what it entailed to manage the Gardens.

Serving as assistant to the past Keeper of the Gardens of Ivalice, Alianna learnt much from her senior and found happiness in her work. Far from being naive, Alianna through her travels and her mentor understood the reality of the world and recognised the need to protect the natural order of things through her appreciation of nature. Work focused, she indulged less in the sexual escapades of the Godborn much to the frustration of her lovers in their vast numbers. Soon, she preferred the choice of one lover for a period of time rather than joining the regular orgies of the Godborn as this allowed her to maintain her focus on work whilst balancing the 'fun'. Her persona and experiences prompt her to routinely go on travels far away from Ivalice, usually to unexplored places of the world, and to record what she learns from her travels into her multitude of books. This leads her to seek out like-minded Godborn, whether they are on missions or explorers like herself, as Alianna recognises the fact that being Godborn does not exclude you from the dangers of the world.

IC kinks/preferences: Enjoys being physically dominated in bed, dirty talk, loves rough deepthroat, large/abnormally sized cocks and the bulges that come from them, being objectified, teasing, exhibitionism
IC offs/dislikes: Tender lovemaking, Extreme fetishes

Vergil1989

The only problem that immediately jumps out at me is that she somehow has brothers.  Since all god born are either women or futas/herms, unless her mother had another, mortal male lover, then that wouldn't be possible.  Beyond that though, I like her quite a bit.  ;D

EDIT;  Also, and I'm not sure but this could apply to Envious as well, but what kind of elf is she?  Wood elf, drow elf, high elf, or what?  There's all kinds of elves is why I ask for a bit more specific lol.

As soon as we get one or two more sheets in, I'll open an OOC and a couple of IC threads.  For now though, thank you guys for the interest thus far and excellent work already!

Steir

Had to change some things up a bit so that my character wouldn't be exactly the same as Solistair's. ;D

<Snip> ~Staff Name: Haruka
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Human
God born: Yes
Job Title: Watcher of Nature
Class: Druid
Preferred Weapon: A bracelet comprising of plant life wound around her left wrist.
Power:
Plant Command - Haruka can bring plants to her control by calling out to them, at most in the range that voice can travel. As long as she commands them, the plants can move, grow, and change how they work to some degree. This allows Haruka to command an army of trees with barks as hard as steel to crush down against foes of the city as well as entities who wish harm against the vast domain of nature. On the other hand, she can make herbal remedies more potent to heal deadly injuries and cure sicknesses not possible by mundane means, as well as grant a bountiful harvest in lands struck with drought.
Blessing of Nature - As long as she is in the vicinity of natural landscapes (especially one with plants), Haruka gains an incredible degree of regenerative abilities that heals her wounds and render her immune to sickness. This power wanes in the absence of plants to draw power from, and makes her no different from other mortals if left in places absent of plant life.
Weakness:
Metal Weakness - while subject to debate as to why it happens, Haruka is unable to manifest her Plant Command power if she wields or wears any object that is made from metal. She has to completely discard the metallic object in order to regain her ability to command plants about five minutes later.
Appearance: Haruka possessed a lithe figure, long green hair tied into pigtails to the sides, and eyes of emerald hue. Her girlish features, together with a height of 5', would make most of the uninitiated mistake her for some country girl. Haruka is always garbed in robes that covers most of her body, woven from a variety of plant fibers that has the softness of silk. Calf-length boots are a great help whenever she treks out in the wilderness.
Personality: The temperament of the god born known as Haruka could be best described as similar to the whims of nature itself - gentle and welcoming to those who respect nature, yet harsh and decisive to those who squander such rich resources. Haruka has been known to provide signs to those who abuse what nature provides, and can forgive those who honestly seek atonement for their misdeeds.

This does not mean Haruka is serious all the time, however, as she is known to use her powers to occasionally mislead people (especially attractive and honest ones) in the woods. She has also been known to pull pranks on her sisters, by leaving some unusual plants in their care on certain occasions.
Background: Before becoming a high priestess, serving their god, and giving birth to Haruka, the god born's mother was once a druid who especially wandered the less-frequented areas of the land to assist in the needs of villages to provide means of improving their condition (whether from natural causes or man-made ones). Alleviating their conditions to something bearable if it was beyond her abilities until the god born arrive to resolve them. It was Shizuka's (the druid) efforts that brought her to the attention of the god.

Haruka has always grown up knowing that she was different, even among her sisters. She was able to manifest the ability to command plants when she was still young, resulting in a wide variety of pranks ranging from sleep-inducing pollen in a room, sticky plant sap on chairs, and even aphrodisiac-spiked drinks. She had always been a troublemaker when she was still a child (and the first from her mother), carrying around a small potted plant wherever she went. Despite this, her mother did her best to teach the young god born, only for  the girl to just continue off like the day before. The High Priestess soon reached out to the War Matron, hoping the latter could help the girl to correct her mischievous behavior.

It was her time in the Hall of Heroes that straightened her out - realizing the hard way of how she was too dependent on her power to command plants. The War Matron of that time discovered how Haruka was unable to call upon any plants while wearing a light plated armor. Before the girl could put two and two together the War Matron locked the armor from the back, keeping her from removing the item on her person. Haruka was subjected to a full course of required god born lessons before she finally apologized and was let out from the armor.

She diligently made amends with those she caused trouble, and actually have grown fond of some of her elder (and younger) sisters. Haruka eventually took after her mother - using her god-given powers to ensure the wilderness has a proper guardian and the people relying on the wilderness pay their proper respects to nature. Whenever she returned to Ivalice Haruka made sure to meet up with her sisters, especially the three younger sisters she had from her mother. She also spent time with her mother, sharing what she had seen during her mission and to listen once more to the tales of her mother during her adventuring days.

IC kinks/preferences: Quiet walks in plant-filled areas, cute animals, gardening, singing.
Kinks: Despite appearances, Haruka has grown to enjoy the feeling of bondage and sensory deprivation, sometimes even sneaking into a sister's bedroom to let them find her bound, gagged, blindfolded, and at their tender mercies.
IC offs/dislikes: People who oppress others and abuse what is provided by nature, selfish individuals who keep everything to themselves, cages.
Offs: scat, gore, and vore, other details can be found here.

Vergil1989

Last comment of the night, but I like what I see, but it DOES need a little more.  As I've asked a couple others, what was Haruka's relationship with her mother, if any, where did the high priestess come from, does Haruka have any blood sisters or is she an only child?  Etc etc you get the idea lol.  That aside though, I like her a lot Steir.  Just add in what you can and I'll be happy.  :D

Also, if Ellesia finds Haruka tied up in her room, she'll happily put her through her paces lol.  Just throwing that out there.  :P

Good night guys and gals!  Here's hoping we get at least one more soon.  For now, you could, it's not required, but you could start thinking about if some of your characters are connected to each other in some way beyond their shared similarities I mean.  See who might be willing to establish a relationship of some sort between each other and include the summary in your profile, preferably spoiled if you do more than one connection.

Steir

Quote from: Vergil1989 on February 27, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
Last comment of the night, but I like what I see, but it DOES need a little more.  As I've asked a couple others, what was Haruka's relationship with her mother, if any, where did the high priestess come from, does Haruka have any blood sisters or is she an only child?  Etc etc you get the idea lol.  That aside though, I like her a lot Steir.  Just add in what you can and I'll be happy.  :D

Also, if Ellesia finds Haruka tied up in her room, she'll happily put her through her paces lol.  Just throwing that out there.  :P

Good night guys and gals!  Here's hoping we get at least one more soon.  For now, you could, it's not required, but you could start thinking about if some of your characters are connected to each other in some way beyond their shared similarities I mean.  See who might be willing to establish a relationship of some sort between each other and include the summary in your profile, preferably spoiled if you do more than one connection.
There, hopefully that satisfies the questions. :3c

Haruka may not mind being stuck with Ellesia for a (long) while, and may be the first to find Haruka tying herself up in her room. The rest, as we say, will be history. ;)

On a side note, have been contemplating if Haruka should have a pet that tags along for no reason...

Maybe as a huggable thing or a pillow that follows you anywhere. :3c

mannik

I'll just leave this here...

Name: Mel'dolyn Naraiah
Age:  Don't you know it's rude to ask an immortal woman her age!? Sheesh, the nerve of some people!
Sexuality:  Repressed
Race:  Mother was a mix between high and wood elf.
God born:  Unfortunately, yes
Job Title:  'The Mad'
Class:  Majors in blood and plague magics, minors in necromancy/soul manipulation
Preferred Weapon:  Herself
Power: Her unique god born gift is that she is able to see the entities existing beyond the mortal plane of existence. Custodial spirits, souls of the deceased, demons not yet given physical form etc.

Blood magic can technically be learned by anyone who has a teacher. So, that's not technically one of her 'special' powers, but does make her considerably powerful.

Weakness:  Her blood magic, while capable of devastating effects, is fueled by her own blood. The more she uses it, the greater force she exerts, the more spent she becomes...too much and she can pass out from blood loss, toxify her own blood within her veins by drawing too much of its life giving energy away, or worse...

She's also incredibly socially awkward and all but universally despised by the temple and even most of the other god born for her remarks and attitude toward the guardian diety. She does not work well in groups as she finds it hard to trust her life to anyone other than herself.

Appearance: Pale skin, piercing blue eyes, black hair, pointed ears...and the distinct look of madness and an aura of death seem to cling to her constantly.

Personality: Mel'dolyn is an unpredictable and eccentric woman. Her morose and disinterested attitude she often presents to others is a facade hiding her true self, a shy and vulnerable girl in desperate need of emotional validation and meaningful connection.

Background: Mel'dolyn's life has been one of tragedy and isolation. Unknown to her, she was actually a still born. Birthed into world dead. But her mother's heart felt prayer to the heavens was so moving, they deemed it fit to grant her request. But nothing comes without a price, a soul was owed and the scales had to be balanced. As Mel'dolyn took her first breath, her mother took her last.

Thusly marked by death, she has always been able to see across the veil that separates the mortal realm from the higher planes of existence. But no matter how hard she tried to convince others, she was always dismissed or ignored. Even so much as being called a liar by the high priestess who succeeded her mother in front of an entire congregation attending services at the temple.

In that moment, a part of her shattered. She had cried for hours over it, all those people laughing and calling her names...she didn't have a friend in the world...until the spirit she had seen lurking around the hall of heroes finally spoke to her. It was a reaper...a custodial spirit who sought out earth bound spirits and guided them to the afterlife, and it was the only friend she ever had growing up. She started calling it Specter

When she was the elven equivalent of a teenager, she had enough of the two faced priestess who replaced her mother and left Ivalice without word to anyone, and traveled the world with the Specter as her guide and teacher. Under Specter's tutelage, she learned the forbidden arts of blood magic and necromancy, skills that she has since used to combat necromancers, and any others who threatened the delicate balance between life and death which became her new purpose.

She does not serve Ivalice. She does not serve the guardian. She serves death itself as equally as she serves life. Not all lives should be saved just as some need to be taken...

IC kinks/preferences:  too sexually inexperienced to have preferences, but most receptive to a gentle and affectionate approach

IC offs/dislikes: anal, forced/violent sex

Vergil Tanner

Hmmm....I have to say, as busy as I am, I'm sincerely tempted to join this. I guess I have a question for you, Vergil, and a question for the rest of the cast:

Vergil:
I'm guessing that this is Freeform, right? I haven't missed something that says that it's a system? >.>

Everybody Else:
Were I to join, I'd likely join as a male of some description, serving the Godborn rather than being one. It's been a while since I've played as one of my favourite tropes in this kind of game, so I have to ask...are there any characters (preferably Futa, but not necessarily) who would like to have a cute Trap as a servant, henchman and Toy? Not sure if he'd be a mage or a soldier or what just yet - the concept is kinda nebulous and would be shaped by demand - but I'm just trying to gauge interest before I create the character himself, since if nobody is interested in playing with a poor little Trap servant, there's no point in me making one, no? :P

So....any takers? :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil Tanner

Ah! Addendum to the above:

Some possible prompts, for those of you who might be interested.

<snip> -Staff

I dunno, some pictures I came across while searching. Anybody interested? :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil1989

Quote from: Steir on February 27, 2018, 03:06:11 AM
There, hopefully that satisfies the questions. :3c

Haruka may not mind being stuck with Ellesia for a (long) while, and may be the first to find Haruka tying herself up in her room. The rest, as we say, will be history. ;)

On a side note, have been contemplating if Haruka should have a pet that tags along for no reason...

Maybe as a huggable thing or a pillow that follows you anywhere. :3c

Lol the magical version of a furbie or something?  I like it regardless of what you do with it, so knock yourself out I say.  If it goes demon because you feed it after midnight though, we're gonna have a problem Steir.  :P  On a more serious note, yes that is definitely good enough.  Thanks for fixing her up Steir.  ;D

Mannik, no question, Mel's good as is lol.  You COULD just call her class Blood Mage, but yours is fine too.  :D  Don't be surprised if Ellesia sits her down and gives her a similar talking to as Irena did in our solo though, if for no other reason than because she's nice like that when she wants to be lol.  Anyway, welcome to the madness Mannik.

As a side question though my friend, would you be willing to help run this officially?  It's cool if you'd rather not Mannik, but you've been pretty helpful to a few people already.  Anyway, see ya for now either way.  :D

I'll be trying to get some of the IC stuff up today, so pay attention for any updates guys and gals.  See ya!

mannik

I wanted to make it clear up front that she doesn't JUST use blood magic. She has other dark tricks up her sleeve beyond just bleeding on her enemies and laughing at their abject horror of what happens after that. Though, she does that far more often. The necromancy and soul magic is only used to undo necromantic rituals and release the souls of their victims.

I'm certainly willing to help hammer out details to lore, the world and its cultures, etc. that's one of my favorite parts of RPing is the world building.

Never really GMed before so I don't know what all is involved...but if you need help I shall try to offer assistance when possible. 

I do have an idea regarding Mel...in her character sheet you may notice I never said she actually returned to Ivalice. My thought being she's still out in the world doing her thing by the start of the story. There is probably a bounty on her head (wanted: ALIVE) considering the temple's fear of rogue god born...A gid born as unstable as her not under direct supervision or control of the temple...scary stuff!

but I'm thinking a group might get sent to help a village beset by a terrible plague and find her there running the quarantine camp. Naturally, the untrusting god born would assume she's behind it...but in reality a warlock is attempting to make himself(or herself) a god through use of a magical disease that steals the souls of its victims and transfers their power and energy to himself(herself).

Or maybe she just mysteriously shows back up at Ivalice ranting about warlocks and souls and needing help to find and face him...or something...still hashing out the details of her introductory story arch....she might not even appear in the first few pages of this story. But I'm wanting her return to the city to be something of a big deal.

Vergil1989

Certainly more than what I had in mind to start lol.  I was just gonna let people kinda hang around a bit, get folks used to their characters before calling them in for mission assignments.  Still, a warlock trying to achieve divine ascension certainly sounds like something they'd want to stop, and it's a good way to get the ball rolling plot wise.  Maybe that bounty is up anyway on ol Mel'dolyn, before the god born show up only to get dragged into the situation at the village?  However we decide to go about it, I'm all for it Mannik.  ;D

And as for being a Co-GM, really what you proposed and simply keeping the peace, answering questions, and little things of that nature is pretty much all you'd need to do.  Keeping threads organized and trying to keep things interesting so nothing stalls out is another job, but we'd be working together on all of this.  If we're discussing plot though we might want to stick to PMs so as not to ruin the surprise for our players in future updates lol.  Just a thought, but this is more your world than mine, so any lore and the like would definitely be yours to create freely.  :D  As long as you enjoy it, I wouldn't stop ya anyway, and that leaves me to organize threads and what not anyway so it works for me.  I have my own ideas of course as you can no doubt see in Zack's profile regarding magitech and airships and stuff, but overall I'm fine letting you handle the bulk of lore stuff.

Anyway, thanks Mannik!

mannik

Well, could be like the grand evil of this story for them to defeat.

Still fleshing out the idea obviously...but I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw out the rough idea for everyone to see, comment on, share their own ideas...also...if anyone is interested in playing evil characters, the warlock is in need of minions! :P

Vergil1989

Let's not get ahead of ourselves in throwing out random minion spots there Mannik lol.  Usually such a task falls to us GMs and their support staff anyway, but we have time to work out the kinks regarding the overarching plot, so no rush there lol.  We'd need to lay out rumors and stuff for them to uncover or run into anyway, so it'd take longer regardless.  Still, it's definitely a good starting idea.  ;D

Vergil1989

And the OOC, Character Roster, and the World Building threads are up everyone.

PLEASE GO TO THE OOC AND THE CHARACTER THREADS FIRST IF YOU'VE BEEN APPROVED ALREADY.

Solistair and Envious never specified the type of elf you're playing.  Beyond that, you both should be fine, just get the edits done when you can.

For everyone else, myself and Mannik will be getting our people on the character sheet first, but after you're free to follow our lead.  See ya!

Steir

Going to change up my picture. Apparently it does not satisfy the site rules (it didn't have any problems in another game I was in though, so I think it's better to comply and not ask).

Vergil1989

Huh, that's odd, but alright.  Not a problem Steir.  :D

And again guys, the threads are up, but we need to get the descriptions uploaded and all that.  Been kinda busy though between answering PMs and just RL stuff, so haven't been able to coordinate with Mannik as a result.  Check the OOC and the Character Lists first and foremost to get that part squared away first.

Beyond still needing to make sure the rules are updated and such, everything should be ready to go once we get the IC threads taken care of, except the City of Ivalice thread.  THAT one is already good to go for social interactions as it stands now.  Story stuff might pop up later, but everyone should be on Day 1, beyond that it's your choice, just don't start too many scenes together and then get overwhelmed as a result.  We'll probably put a limit on active scenes per person, like two or three tops, so KEEP TRACK of the scenes you're currently in please.  And on an important if quick side note, until we say otherwise, the high priestess is an older human woman and rumors are she's getting ready to seek out a replacement.  Beyond that it's business as usual for folks, god born and mortal peon alike.  (That and no one's offered to take up the mantle of high priestess so she's just gonna be a mostly nameless/faceless NPC for now.)

Anyway, enjoy guys!

Vergil1989

The IC threads I believe ARE all ready to go now.  If I or Mannik missed anything, feel free to let us know, but otherwise, just start introducing yourselves, getting your characters up in the roster, etc etc you get the idea.  :D  Anyway, see ya!

Suggestions for anything from the game itself or the setting in general is more than welcome before I forget.  Adios!

RECRUITMENT IS STILL OPEN EVERYONE!  ;D

Steir

That said, I need to look for an alternate image for Haruka, but having a hard time with that since most designs of female characters with green braided hair in pigtails usually look like they are below 18. I wouldn't mind suggestions, but so far am checking if this one will do for the site admins' approval -

But yes, will need suggestions in case the above doesn't meet expectations too.

:o