M seeking F for Freeform Fantasy-setting Romance

Started by Robelwell202, October 02, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

Basic content:  Light, Con, Dom/sub switch, romance. (Lots of room for addition)
Setting:  Freeform Fantasy, Elven Community

Roles: 
Elven Female Mistress
Male Human Slave

Plot Background (baeic)
Your character is one of the .ost powerful, richest, and .ost influencial Elves in thr realm, and as such, she is also one of the most beautiful women, as well.  Like all high-born Elven women, she loves physical intimacy, but buying a male elf's services for a night doesn't appeal to her, and most/all Elven male suitors turn her off, being pretty-boys that care little about anything but their own status in court.

To this end, your character decides that she has to find some other way to find fulfillment, not just sexual, but much, much more.  She's heard of how human men were, being of strong hearts and damned good lovers, but because of Elvish law, the only way she could ever have a human man is to own one, a slave.

She confesses to a friend that she wants more than just a sex slave to a friend.  She tells this friend that she wants an intelligent man to experience life with, as well as have her way with.  Her friend, in turn, finds a slave trader who might have what she's looking for, my character.

Many aspects of this idea are up for discussion, but I do have a few ideas that I'd like to explore.

PLEASE.PM WITH INTEREST.

THANKS!
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas