World of Darkness: Chicago

Started by ZK, June 22, 2006, 01:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nalla

I'm still reading my Werewolf book.  I'll be posting a character sheet in a couple of days.

ZK

It's been put on hold until I can find more players, if everyone is going to be a Kindred or a Mage, it really leaves out the only Uratha player in the game.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

RubySlippers

Maybe it would be better to just have vampires? Seems as is role-playing anything is going to be a challenge with more than one or maybe two people.

Nalla

I could do a vampire.  I just have to steal my book back first :P

Swedish Steel

I would prefer if all three choices remained available. Don't really feel like playing a Vampire.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

ZK

I don't want to do just a single venue, I want all three choices to be available and filled.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

RubySlippers

That's fine too, your the stressed out GM. lol  ;)

Anyway my role-playing is likely to be a bit more intimate for a time as she gets settled in with her mistress she has food resources she has to arrange first that will take time then can focus on her own power base in Chicago.  ;D

Nalla

Quote from: Z.K. on July 03, 2006, 11:42:32 PM
I don't want to do just a single venue, I want all three choices to be available and filled.

Sticking with the werewolf then.

RubySlippers

Remind me then to buy your character a flea collar and chew toy.  ;)

Nalla

ZK

If I can get some more Mage and Uratha players, we can go.

Since this will be an adult orientated game [with WoD overtones] It'll be dark and erotic in it's own right.

And yes, the Uratha do have strong sexual tension as the book says, with Primal Urge increases, the more horny they get. :D

Swedish Steel

Hehe, wouldn't mind being ravaged by a horny werewolf, not one bit. :)
As I said, I am planning to play a mage, but getting through that book is slow going, lot to do at work atm.

On Off page:

ZK

Yep, if they have mate(s) as well when they go up in Primal Urge they become more protective and posessive, almost to the point of pissing on them to ward off other Uratha and saying "MINE!" infront of humans.

Swedish Steel

Eh, don't really want to get pissed on, but if they'd want to mark me with their other juices I guess I'd have to let them. :)

On Off page:

ZK

It's just an expression hon, but some Uratha might take it litterally. Uratha make great lovers and then, at times, really horrible ones. Being truly unable to control their emotions [in the sense of turning down], They love hard. But, Uratha would be as dedicated to you, if more so if you're loyal.

Swedish Steel

Hehe, sounds really fun to me. Getting an image of a female Uratha tossing my character up on her shoulder and carry him away. :)

On Off page:

RubySlippers

I was curious do werewolves and vampires AUTOMATICALLY hate each other in this edition or do they just avoid each other as much as possible with no overt hostilities. (a werewolf lover could be a nice source of food)

robitusinz

Is this game actually going forward?  I can't help from really wanting to play a shady information broker.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

RubySlippers

I think so I don't know what the hold up is seems we will be in different threads for the most part for awhile anyway so we could start with those that are ready to go.

ZK

No, it would be more of one thread since in the new WoD, the supernaturals do not hate one another automatically. There are exceptions, but those are exceptions. As for the supernaturals in Chicago, they actually work together, afterall, they're all living there and it's large enough for all of them. None are complaining [aside from the exceptions], so, it's quite alright, in fact, all three major super-powers have contacts and allies amongst the other supernaturals.

RubySlippers

That's good then any hot female werewolf interested in a hot vampire lover- just let me dine enough on your vitae you can regenerate the loss I'm sure.  ;)

ZK

The blood of Uratha is rather intense and passionate. It's like heroin to Kindred.

RubySlippers

hee hee hee Well it would be a nice treat.

Seriously food is kind of important to her a vessel for her Sire must be kept well fed. So if she doesn't feed on humans what is the common drink of choice is there a slaughter house with a bar for Kindred underneath or something. She can exist on animal blood but wouldn't call it living but until she gets several reliable retainers she needs something her mistress would approve of and pay for.

ZK

Well, usually, in the Invictus, Kindred are high in Blood Potency, so high, they feed on the paiges [aka Neonates in Invictus] as food. Since when you go up in Blood Potency, so does your tastes. Only Blood Potency 1 and 2 can feed on Animals+, 3-6 can feed on Humans+ and well, Blood Potency 7-10 have to feed on other Kindred.

RubySlippers

Well my character has to feed my Elder that means I would have to feed and since her Blood Potency is 1 animals will do for her, just how does a vampire of her needs feed safely?

I take it her Sire would want her to be full as much as possible and until she gets lets say 5 retainers for that or some asset to allow her to feed safely on mortal blood animals would have to do. So where do the weak Kindred go to feed does any more elder Vampires run a slaughterhouse bar or something- just curious.

After all I would think an Invictus would avoid risky hunting and her Sire would unlikely want her vassal used for feeding to be so exposed as to risk her or her valuable food supply.