Nekomimi Inn [VAN] (Has catgirls)

Started by Kai, July 08, 2008, 07:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

First off, this is my first RP started on here, I hope it's not a horrible Idea. I am an Anime fan, so I will warn you right now that my characters are often anime style. I will post how I have been used to and if it is a problem, I will adjust to this site's standards. I hope people are interested in this one. I can adjust quickly and will adjust if it is needed.

The Nekomimi Inn was a world-renown Inn for being run entirely by catgirls. Though this is no longer completely true, you must be half animal to work here. Males and Females are welcome to be staff, but if those ears and tail aren't real, you don't qualify. The staff is live-in, so they never leave, but are expected to tend to the needs and requests of the guests while still taking care of their own duties.

Guests from all over the world are welcome. Some are VIPs that get their own personal servants, others are just common guests who get services from multiple employees, though not always as much as the VIPs. The staff still has the right to refuse some requests if it's too far for their tastes.

The Inn has many rooms, single and double. You may ask for an employee to share a room with you, though it will cost you extra per night. Many who come here, come with full wallets and leave with nothing, though they are often seen here again at a later date.

The Inn comes with many facilities for the guests to enjoy. There is both an Indoor pool and outdoor pool, numerous Hot tubs, some rooms even have hot tubs built in, a bar that serves all drinks, a common room, and a large auditorium where many events are held each week. It is truly an Inn of luxury.

Staff positions are limited mainly because I don't want everyone being staff. As well as VIPs, I will only allow two VIPs at the moment. Below I will list the staff and VIPs for everyone's reference. Staff members are free to do what they wish, cleaning, cooking, bartending, room service, etc.

VIPs (2 Openings)

Regular Guests
Alex

Staff (3 More openings)
Kera
Isaac
Alex (Training)

--------------------------------------------------------------

My profiles:

Name: Kera
Appearance:
Kera can be shy around the new guests, though she enjoys working at Nekomimi. Her mother was the first one to work at Nekomimi who eventually married the owner. This means that Kera does have authority over most staff members, being the daughter of the owners, but she doesn't mean being bossed around.

Name: Isaac
Appearance:
Isaac is also one of the staff here, though he prefers to just run the bar. Him and Kera are good friends, though not much more than that. He loves to socialize with the guests and knows the regulars by name since he's almost always tending the bar.

The owners can be played by anyone else. They are a male and female, the female is an older catgirl, old enough to have a 16 year old daughter. The male can be human or half-animal.

Alexander

Color me interested. only one question. Id like to make a guest first off, so Pic and small profile about him? General information and such alright with you?

EDIT> Actually, a guest, coming to apply for staff sounds cool, would You allow that? i have a Neko in mind. one that i use in a lot of my stories ^_^

Kai

Yeah, that works. I already have a plan for him then. One of the staff will train him!

Kyou

*hurries up and joins the staff* I'd love to be one of the kitty girls! <3 Do we need to post pictures and stuff? I don't particularly like the idea of grabbing someone else's pictures and saying it's my character, since I'm an illustrator myself, and wouldn't like it very much if someone did that to my characters... from an artist's pov... I also wouldn't mind having a second character, maybe a guest. ^_^

Alexander

Here's my contribution.

Name: Alex

Alex had heard of the Inn that Exclusively hires People of the Half animal variety to work for them, and he came to Nikomimi to look for a Job. though he had enough money to stay and relax should they turn him down on the offer for his employment. He doesn't speak much to people he doesn't know, one of his professional drawbacks, he is shy, but if anyone were to get to know him, he has a splendid personality, kind, caring and humorous. He is outgoing with people he knows, or just feels comfortable around.

Kai

@Kyou: You don't need a pic. Just provide a good description. That's all I ask.

@Alexander: Alright. That's good. I'll add you as both a guest and staff.

Kyou

yay! imma draw a picture of her myself. a good excuse to abuse my copics. And draw sexy girls. (tho, I don't think an excuse is necessary for that one). rawr :3

Brandon

I think I might like to join as a staff member. Maybe a cute Neko boy who works as a servant/bartender for our female guests and VIP members
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Le RandomBloke

I might be interested as a regular guest. I'll get back to you on that later. Hurr.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Kai

Alright. The Inn is always open. ^^

As long as there are openings, you can join as what you want.

Kai

*Patiently waits for the profiles to be posted...*

RogueJedi

Do you still need staff?  Cute little catgirls or even a foxxy girl?  *grin*

Kai

Yes I do. I need lots of Staff and guests.

Kai

<bump>

Just wondering if anyone was still interested. I'm gonna update the pictures if there is still interest.