News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking partner to live the dream

Started by Cherubian, August 24, 2010, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherubian

These are the core elements of the fantasy I am currently somewhat obsessed with, and I am looking for someone willing to try and enjoy it together with me.

I would like to play a female character in a somewhat exotic setting (preferably fantasy or near future science fiction, maybe something like Old West). That female would be quite capable of handling herself, but have a submissive side to her sexuality, and therefore be inclined to solve problems the "peaceful" way. The exact setting can be worked out together, I am flexible here.

The Dream Come True

In an ideal situation my RP partner and I would develop the story of the main character together, and she/he would throw various NPCs in interesting sexual encounters at the PC. She/he would be something like a GM in a one-player RPG, only that I would aid her/him with story development etc.

The More Realistic Variant

I am aware that it is very hard to find someone who likes to write for "just" a bunch of NPCs. Another possible variant would therefore be to introduce a second protagonist of either gender, and we would write for our own PCs and the NPCs the other player is interacting with simultaneously. I have tried this once in another forum, and it worked surprisingly well.

If you are interested, please PM me.