News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R BANNED!! - The Next Generation

Started by Angeliqua, September 30, 2012, 01:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CaptainNexus616

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Rhedyn

Banned for only being visible in night vision.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Trigon

Banned, for banning me earlier  :P

Merry Gentry

midnightblack

Banned for being unjustifiably mystifying.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Amazonia Mythos (world-building details for some of my recurring themes and characters; can always serve as a starting point for discussions of collaborative writing)
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

Story Tale

Banned for being almost symmetrical, but not quite.

Merry Gentry

Banned for not sharing the spankings

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Banned cause you thought you could say so

Galanthor

Banned
for holding a band
in her hand,
understand?

might be a dress but band sounds better

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Banned forever and ever and ever!!!!

Jazra

Sorry, we only allow six-sided stars this week. You're one short and due to our made-up and never officially-implemented rules, you are legit banned.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Swashbuckler

Banned for not zooming out on that pic

Trigon

Banned, because you lost to me in a video game

Swashbuckler

Banned for utter lies!!!

Swashbuckler doesnt lose, he merely postpones victory...

Galanthor

banned for buckling too much swash

Trigon

Merry Gentry

MasterMischief

Banned so hard I am sucked into the vortex you left behind and join you in banishment.

Anesa

Swashbuckler

Banned for impure thoughts!

Er......causing them