Lions, Tigers and Bears, oh my! [Anita Blake Universe]

Started by The Golden Touch, January 03, 2011, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

There are plenty of vamps that need a good fang banger.  ^-^

Callie Del Noire

The problem I have is want to do something from a LKH uni, but it's not the Anita Blake one!

<goes to cry in the corner>

not to mention that she/he would be illegal in the US

Aiden

Can you explain it? This game is loosely based on the series.

What is the LKH uni?

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

The Golden Touch

Laurell K. Hamilton also writes a series about the fey, or fairies. Also, witches? I am not sure since I've only read a few books from her other than the Anita series.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Aiden

LunarSage

I'm not positive but I think the Fey are not a part of the Anita Blake universe.  I think Anita and Merry were separate worlds.

Amelita

According to the wiki, the Fey are mentioned early in the Anita Blake series but are not a big part... if I remember correctly. Then the writer did another book series where they were (at least more) in the spotlight. I think. Erm. Yeah.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: LunarSage on February 12, 2011, 04:30:27 PM
I'm not positive but I think the Fey are not a part of the Anita Blake universe.  I think Anita and Merry were separate worlds.

They are part of the the universe (sorta) but the idea I have would fit more in the Gentry-verse than Anita-verse and second.. it has been pointedly put out in the books (Bloody Bones) that the court I want to use isn't allowed in the Anitaverse.

(I've read every major book in both series and most of the short stories I can find)

The Golden Touch

Perhaps there is something else you could choose that we have open in our game?

Callie Del Noire

Problem is the damn idea won't go away! LOL. When it does I'll look again to see if things come up.

The Golden Touch

Hehe. Maybe you need to get a one on one game. I look forward to seeing whatever your new idea may be!

Aiden

Still need some males to fill in our ranks, we are female heavy at this time.

Tigers/wolves or Vampires common!

The Golden Touch

Updated the first post.

We need more Tigers, male and female.  As well as males in general over all the were-types, vampires and humans.

Amelita

Hello you.
We need more male werewolves to keep us happy and occupied!
Wanna play?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

LunarSage

We could always use more players for this game.  Come on over to the OOC thread if anyone's interested!  :-)