Lions, Tigers and Bears, oh my! [Anita Blake Universe]

Started by The Golden Touch, January 03, 2011, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

Updated the first post with the addition of being a Big Group game, as well as saying what we are accepting!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Apraxia

Anita Blake universe? I'm in love already. I was hoping there would be some RPs here related to the universe. Seems a fitting world to RP in, doesn't it? Totally interested and going to be poring over your first page. :)

The Golden Touch

Awesome.  I look forward to seeing your character!

The Golden Touch

We are no longer accepting Master vampires.  Any other vampires will need to be 300 years or less.

Aiden

Also, we need some more male characters, vampire, weretiger or werewolf we have plenty of ladies and when they start to feel rowdy they might have to turn onto one another to satiate those urges.

PM me and Goldie any questions and character sheet submissions.

The Golden Touch

Modified the first post to suit. And honestly, can you really say that the jello/pudding fights wouldn't be the best ever?

Aiden

Also note on people interested on making werewolves, we have our pack ranks in place and while they can be challenged over it will have to be drawn out over time in a plot. So the wolves are not looking for more any alpha type wolves.

Also we still need humans and vampires not of master rank.
Bodyguards, "fang bangers" or just people who want to live in the Sin City surrounded by wolves, hyenas, tigers and vamps.

The Golden Touch

Modified first post to suit.  Now there is a list of things to keep in mind when applying.

Aiden

Need some more of anything and everything, leaning on the males for the mass influx of female characters this game has had in the last week or so.

Anita89

Hi I am new and I would like to join your group. SinXAzgard21 sent me this link. I have read all the Anita Blake books that are out that I know of and there are 19 of them that I know of. If you let me know if there is anything that you need me to do so that I can join just let me know please. Also thank you SinXAzgard21 for inviting me to join.

The Golden Touch

Hello, Anita [Har... >> Sorry, struck me as funny].  If you'd like to look over our Big Group Forum you can take a look at our active character thread.  Perhaps read whichever thread you think your character will be in the most.  If you'd like to PM a character sheet when you get done seeing if you want to play, I'll make sure everything is straight. ^ ^

Kraven Trollsbane

Hey there. Im
Intarested in joining this rp if you still need male characters I'd like to play one to three characters. A human in rpit maybe a werewolf. Possible the member of the pack who does the dirty work for the alpha and then a vampire if you need one possible a freshly turned one.

Let me know what you need and I'll work up a profile if you have room. Btw I've read all the books so should be good to go on the settings.
 A&A

Love And Submission

I'm thinking about making a psychic. There weakness is that  there mentally unstable,right? That's waht I read onthe wiki but I wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaking any thing else before I typed up a profile.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

The Golden Touch

Kraven, we can use any character you like.  We do already have a Bolverk, I believe.  We are taking lots of new blood, vampire or otherwise into the game so your character would be widely accepted as well.

DTW, yes.  They may have some control over it themselves, but it can be highly unstable at times.  I can always look over your character sheet when it is complete and tell you if anything needs to be changed or tweaked.

Kraven Trollsbane

Ok I'll start with working up a human character. What kind of limits do you want on their abilities. Ie onle powers that have been in the books before or is anything semiPheasable allowed. If I remember correctly the abilities in the books consist of:animator: necromancer: empath: psychic: and voodoo priestess or some such. Were ther others? 
Anyway I was considering a wizard kinda thing maybe a Harry Dresden kinda guy but less dorky. Maybe new to his powers or etc. Is that a doable character or what. Mostly I don't want to run too close to a character who is already in play I guess I need to go read the other character bios.

Sorry to ramble just kinda bouncing ideas and looking for some boundaries on making a character.
 A&A

The Golden Touch

I think we have several witch and/or wizard types, at least two that I can think of off the top of my head. Um, you can either play a basic human or pick a single power.  There is a list of said powers on the Anita Blake Wiki that you could pick from.

The Golden Touch

Just finished up the Second Full Moon for the wolves- ending up with Second being taken by Albin and the return of Runa.  The Tigers after being called to a vampire meeting by the Master of the City, end up splitting their different ways.  A new entry to the city has the cats in a tizzy.

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Aiden

WerewolfofLondon

If I am allowed two characters then here are my ideas. The first one may need a little bit of plotting from an NPC if someone diesn't mind taking that role. I am thinking of playing a human female who has been brought as a gift for the Master of the city in exchange for being allowed to conduct business there for a while/live in the city. The details can be hashed out later.

The next idea is for a male vampire as you mentioned you needed more males, so long as people do not mind a female playing a male. Perhaps he could be the one to bring in the new blood doll as a gift?

Aiden

You are allowed to have as many characters as you wish.

You will have to talk to our MoTC to work out that plot, he may or may not want to have a stable of women at his call.

Black Orchid

I would really love to be a blood doll, female, if you're open. But I really know nothing of Anita Blake, so I must study a lot! *Scamper to AB wiki*
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Nadir

Someone's actually using my Anita Wiki! :O

*considers joining*

*goes to investigate*

The Golden Touch

I know that the MotC currently has a pomme de sange and a human servant to do his bidding. Though I do not know who else is enlisted under him after the tigers.  We can of course, use more of anything!

Black Orchid

Oh, well she doesn't have to be anyone's blood doll, she can just be one of the freaks that likes to be bitten. Could someone inform me on the position of "Freaks", or "Fang Bangers", I read a bit about the pomme de sange, and I wasn't really going for that. I just wanted her to be one of the human population that likes being bitten.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.