News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

Licks the exposed skin near your bosom.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Licks along the edge of her pants.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

purpleartemis00

Licks furrowed forehead!

shadowbane

leelan

That neck...oooo to his ear...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mistress Maro

Meh with the licking. -bites the other side of her bottoms and helps pull them down.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Myasa

Along your black outfit, just to tease and not give you the pleasure of licking your skin... >:3

shadowbane

Licks so much I cough up a furball

Mistress Maro

-lifts shirt and licks up stomach to chest-

Chris Rock

Saku

*licks up exposed thigh, up the side, up the neck and then ends up near her lips and kisses her!*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Marguerite

Their lips to get them to shut up.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Darius

Licks the corner of Marguerite's mouth to help her get that spot she missed. mmmm tastes like O negative
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Oreo

Licks his abs and works her way...

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Saku

Licks your exposed skin...and hugs you!
I'm back!

Mistress Maro

-licks the two guys... all other the face- Yummy. =P

Chris Rock

Loquacia

lick my way up the thigh til I reach the skirt, then lift it and continue.

Oreo

licks lightly along the jaw to the ear

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Skye

*Licks your Oreo boobs.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Fragile Dreams

*licks those wicked wings*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Skye

*Licks up your chest and neck.* <3
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Saku

*licks right up the back between the wings mhmm*
I'm back!

Mistress Maro

Licks their faces again because they are yummy.-

Chris Rock

saturnschild

licks right above tattoo on shoulder.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Saku

*licks face and wonders where Soul is*
I'm back!