Pic RP Ideas (♂x♂ ♂x♀ ♀x♀)(CLOSED)

Started by DahliaBlossom, May 22, 2011, 06:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DahliaBlossom

THIS IS MY PICTURE IDEA THREAD

So, while looking through an artwork folder I had, of various artist's work, I began to get ideas for rp's. Mix that with some movies I've seen here and there and we've got my creative mind spinning. So, with each picture of my character I will write my idea/about them. If you like them please PM me. Thanks so much!

THIS IS THE KEY/LEGEND
✰ The more stars next to a genre, the more I want it. Five is the maximum.
☘ This means that I have a plot associated with the role-play. We don't have to have the plot to do this, but it's usually what happens.
♂ The male gender symbol means that I will do yaoi / male slash.
♀ The female gender symbol means that I will do yuri / female slash.
ϟ  The lightning bolt means I will do either part/person. But, I always play sub/bottom.
BOLD The role I will play.

12/12/12
Random Pics to spark ideas.
NSFW (Yuri Anime Based)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

2012 NOVEMBER 19

MY CHARACTERS PICS
✰✰✰✰ ♂ ♀
Possible Pairings MxF MXM FxF
A young female/male who is squatting at a summer house, their own home just ripped out from under them in a big bank fraud-thing. S/he's not really sure how it happened, but all they know is that they have no home now. The owner of the summer house comes home to see this and rapes her/him. He then offers her/him a deal, a home and regular meals, in exchange for her/his body.

MY CHARACTERS PICS
✰✰✰✰✰ ♂ ♀
Possible Pairings: MxF MxM FxF
A 16 year old girl/boy is left at home by her/his parents while they go for a month long vacation, s/he is left with enough food and resources to survive for the month, the parents thinking s/he'll be okay on her/his own. What the parents don't consider is a rather cruel upper-classman from the girl's/boy's school who decides to move in, making the girl/boy serve him, physically and sexually. After the parents come back to town, the upperclassman has become the girl's/boy's 'boyfriend', with her/him still serving him at his apartment, and them playing the BoyfriendxGirl/Boyfriend for her/his parents and classmates.

✰✰✰ ♂
Possible Pairings: MxM
The playboy aristocrat has been chasing every high class noble woman in the whole town and neighboring town, and eventually, getting intoxicated, he got his very own maid pregnant, now he had to get rid of the baby, or try to find ways for her to lose the baby, he consulted a respected doctor in town discreetly, of course, the noble doctor would be happy to help, the consultation and treatment fee was reasonable enough, the aristocrat of course was relieved, he thought he finally found an ally in the doctor, only this one doctor has other plans to charge him with the interest for the special service he had performed for the nobleman, it involves a bed, and ropes.  Can the aristocrat handle it? Or better yet, can the doctor tame this nobleman?

Want/Need:
A seme, sadistic doctor who would dominate my unruly and uncouth aristocrat

UPDATE: 10 August 2011
FANTASY/SCI-FI/SUPERNATURAL
✰✰✰✰✰ ♂♀

Pairings:
PiratexTheif ϟ ✰✰✰
RoguexNoble ϟ ✰✰✰✰
TheifxNoble ✰✰✰
PrincessxPrince ✰✰✰✰✰
KingxPrincess ✰✰✰✰
Emperor/KingxConcubine ✰✰✰✰✰
Space PiratexPrincess ✰✰✰
PiratexPrincess ✰✰✰✰
Empriss/QueenxConcubine ✰✰✰✰✰
PiratexPrince ✰✰✰✰✰
KingxPrince ✰✰✰✰✰
King/EmperorxServant/Guard ✰✰✰✰
Emperor/KingxServant/Guard ✰✰✰✰
Empress/QueenxServant/Guard ✰✰✰

Other Roles With no Specific Paring:
Assassin ♂♀ ✰✰✰✰✰
Warrior ♂♀ ✰✰✰✰✰
Dark Elf ♂♀ ✰✰✰✰
Blood Elf ♂♀ ✰✰✰
Dark Elf Princess/Prince ✰✰✰✰✰
Blood Elf Prince/Princess ✰✰✰✰✰
Forest Elf ✰✰✰✰✰
Native American ✰✰✰✰✰

PICS OF MY CHARACTERS:
Hidden to lower space in post.

UPDATE: 08 AUGUST 2011
BLACK MAIL. COERCION. FORCED SEX.
✰✰✰✰✰ ♂♀
These are all NSFW pictures. Basically, what I'm looking for is to play a female/woman or male/boy of anywhere from 16 yrs old to 38 yrs old.

Vague Ideas

1. S/he isn't a great student and could be doing a lot better. But, they skip class or 'disappear to the bathroom' and never come back. So finally his/her teacher pulls them aside at the end of the day. And he blackmails his student into performing sexual acts with him to pass his class.

2. S/he is an excellent teacher, everyone loves him/her. But, there is one guy who is a little too obsessed with their teacher. So, in an effort to coerce him/her they photoshop their face onto naked photos. leaving an envelope on their desk with one photo inside and a letter. The letter states that if they don't want the pictures going public they have to meet them at a certain place and at a certain time. And of course, alone.

3. TAKEN
She was a good mother, especially for having her kid at such a young age with such an older man. But, it seemed she was getting bored and like the fire inside of her was burning out. Her son hated seeing his mother become an obsessed housewife; always cleaning, cooking, baking, and gardening. It just seemed like something was missing.. And since all his fantasies surrounded his mother. He'd been sneaking peeks at her in the shower, stealing her underwear and taking photos of her for years now. But, now he wanted her, he wanted his father to go away and leave his mother all to himself. He knew he could make her happy. Sexually and romantically. All he had to do was corner her and convince her of this..

4. Stepmother. Same as #3 just.. with a stepmother.

5. She was beautiful, to him anyways, and he couldn't understand why she wasted her time on a punk like his best friend.. So, how would he convince her that he was the better choice? Seduction? Coercion? Or maybe he was desperate enough to force her.. or even blackmail her.

6. He was adorable, too pretty of a guy to be dating the chick he was. She mean, demanding, and practically ran his life for him. His best friend was tired of watching his almost timid and broken nature. Especially since he'd been dreaming and desiring after him for a couple years now. So, how would he convince him that he was the better choice? Seduction? Coercion? Or maybe he was desperate enough to force him.. or even blackmail him.

Those are just ideas. And they can all be applied to almost any of the options below.

PARTNER'S CHARACTER I'M LOOKING FOR:
Male Student
Uncle
Male Faculty Member
Father
Doctor
Brother
Nephew
Priest/Rabbi/Father/Pastor
Brother's Best Friend
Boyfriend
Janitor
Boyfriend's Father
Best Friend's Father
Male Nurse
Principle
Husband
Son
Son's Best Friend
PARTNER'S CHARACTER AGE RANGE I WANT: 16 to 40. I will not go any older.

MY CHARACTER:
Sister
Brother
Fe/male Student
Aunt
Fe/male Faculty Member
Nun
School Nurse
Mother
Best Friend's Mother
Doctor
Niece
Girlfriend
Counselor
Friend's Girlfriend
Son
Choir Boy
Best Friend's Brother
MY CHARACTER AGE RANGE: 16 to 40 for female and 16 - 24 for males. I will not go any older.

Fandoms I'm willing or would enjoy to play: Potterverse, almost any anime or manga, certain movies, x-men evolution, and anything else I didn't put. Just let me know what it is. ;D

✰✰✰✰ ♂ ♀

TAKEN
Her name? Emilee "Coconut" Luchesse; she may appear to be some ordinary twenty-four year old boho girl with snow white dreadlocks and gauged ears. But, don't always judge a book by it's cover. She's, in fact, the daughter of one of the biggest Italian mafia's the ever settle itself into New York City.

There are five families that ran NYC; Lucchese, Genovese, Gambino, Bonanno, and Colombo. But, the Luchesse family? Well they ran quite a bit. The Lucchese crime family — operates mainly in The Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and New Jersey. But also maintains influence in Queens, Long Island, Staten Island, Westchester County, and Florida. They've got the Cutaia Crew, operates in Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. The Jersey Crew, operates all over New Jersey. And last but not least, the Tanglewood Boys, a recruitment gang operating in Westchester County, The Bronx and Manhattan.

Now, there was one thing about Luchesse's heiress; she went to college instead of sticking around to learn the ropes and get some rep of her own. What was she majoring in? Hah, one of the only things that could possibly piss off her father, Earth and Ocean Sciences. The damn girl planned on taking off to Peace Corps in Mongolia once she had her bachelor's degree. But, little did Coconut know, her father had someone watching over her. Someone very close to her in fact, so close they were in the same BS program as her. The hiccup in this persons plan? They were beginning to like this crazed Coconut more and more. They saw her quirky charm and why her father and the Luchesse family nick named her Coconut. Sweet like chocolate, crazy like a bag of mixed nuts. But, falling for the mob bosses daughter wasn't a person's way of keeping themselves alive...

(Now for this your character can be either male or female. And I leaning more towards this being a romance story but not overly gushy or fluffy. I want it REAL, not Twilight Romance.)

✰✰✰✰ ♂ ♀
TAKEN

The Persian Prince, Kûrush Anoshiruvan, said to be the child of Krishna himself. With such beauty and grace the Heavens cry with jealousy. Kûrush was a rarity, the diamond in the ruff so strong that it could cause wars over it's beauty. Trapping mankind's heart and wrapping it in greed. And that's just what Kûrush had caused. A great war. Men and woman alike wanted to taste the lips of the young Prince. A forbidden fruit that must be sampled. Wars broke out along the bordering countries, all racing to hit Persia and steal the rare gem from the Emperor and Empress.

Warriors from all over came to the door steps of the palace, pledging their allegiance to protect and serve Prince Kûrush. Each one turned away day after day and hour after hour. Kûrush never taking a liking to any man who dared to risk their lives for his purity. Would there ever be a warrior, a man strong enough to grab Kûrush's attentions? Would the young man ever feel that that warrior was the one to protect his body, soul, and life?

(This is obviously mxm. This is romance bordering on non-con. The non-con can be fleshed out later. Though I would like it more towards the warrior wanting him and trying to win Kûrush's love and affection. It'd be very passionate.)

Contemplating deleting this scenario.

✰✰✰✰✰ ♂ ♀
OPEN AGAIN

Gia Lavender Talbut was an aspiring Techno DJ who went by the handle of DJ Lavey or DJ Lavender. She could mix beats that made a person vibrate with color and the need to dance. But here was something lacking in her life. Between the E she took every night and the pounding beats she flooded clubs with, she still felt something was missing in her day to day wandering. Gia thought her life was thrilling enough, exciting enough and even romantic enough. She had lovers and one night stands here and there. She had nothing to complain about in the bed department. But, what was it? Where was that.. spark.. That infinite feeling that every morning you woke up was going to be better than the previous morning. That nothing could be better than this. Where was that feeling? Did it only exist in movies? Was there really nothing out there but the bland everyday human? No magic? No superhuman beings? Nothing supernatural? No paranormal goodies?

Gia just couldn't except that. There had to be more! But, would she be lucky enough to find it? Or would the dark underworld find her?

(Now this is set up to be a dark vampire, creature, shapeshifter, alien, werewolf etc story. Nothing grotesque involved within my character and yours. Now, outside of them yes. But, I want it be something like she gets caught up in some underworld business. Be it a vampire running from something or a werewolf finding her but doesn't kill her. Or maybe she gets bit by something? It's up for debate.)

NSFW!
MY CHARACTER
SCHOOL GIRL! SISTER! AUNT!

NSFW
MY CHARACTER
SCHOOL BOY! BROTHER! FACULTY!

NSFW!
MY CHARACTER
MOTHER! TEACHER! NURSE!

NSFW
MY CHARACTER
INSPIRATIONAL PICS! RANDOM!

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

DahliaBlossom

selfexiled

Honestly I'm just impressed with the construction of your posts. That is a world of information, and I have to admit I stalled on more than one picture.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

DahliaBlossom

Quote from: selfexiled on April 01, 2013, 08:58:05 AM
Honestly I'm just impressed with the construction of your posts. That is a world of information, and I have to admit I stalled on more than one picture.
Haha, thank you selfexiled!
Find anything you like? Hit up my PM.

DahliaBlossom