Stephen Fry, Kinetic Typography

Started by Cecilia, October 19, 2010, 01:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

minerva7790

'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Cherry Bloodrayne

despickable

Great Fry
Love the man  and let us curse the spell check and the official use of U in words like colour labour and humour

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: despickable on January 11, 2011, 03:26:10 AM
Great Fry
Love the man  and let us curse the spell check and the official use of U in words like colour labour and humour

You won't believe how many spelling tests I failed after 2 1/2 years in Ireland. :D

despickable

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 11, 2011, 10:09:42 PM
You won't believe how many spelling tests I failed after 2 1/2 years in Ireland. :D

In Australia the Education Dept accept both options of the spelling.
I always had trouble knowing the difference between Homonyms and homophones and the answer is really there is nothing

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Shjade

Molly gets full marks in all categories.

Except maybe choice of instrument.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Drow Denizen

Awesome movie scene in kinetic typography.
V for Vendetta in Kinetic Typography

Both Hugo Weaving and Stephen Fry in one movie, doesn't get much more eloquent than that.

And, perhaps less eloquent, but equally memorable..

Pulp Fiction Typography By Jarratt Moody
;D
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

crystaltears

I love these. All of them. Particularly the first though as I'm an individual who.. loves language.. and words.. for being words. And for tipping off my tongue in the most delightful ways.

Anyways, I'll stop now before I ramble a long while.

Thanks for sharing, all. :-)
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.