Upstairs, Downstairs: Domestic maid game: [BON] [NC-H]

Started by Haibane, June 12, 2008, 04:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Not a problem. I think I got a little confused, and was thinking you wanted the butler to perhaps also be the cook.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Haibane

Can you play a 'hard guy'? In the gaming we've do so far your character is very likeable and not at all rough (yet!), I assume you can turn up the anger and roughness a notch or three?

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Mintychan

*raises hand* The mistress is still available, yes?
I think I'd like to try my hand at that. I've never actually played Doms before, so maybe I shouldn't be asking...But I think I might have it in me. o:

Haibane

Whooo! Nice. That's interesting. Well, you've seen my storyboard thingy, I visualise this wife as very elegant, professional, a real city type, slick, chic, well mannered, confident, bold, a boardroom type. Sharp suits with pencil skirts, crisp blouses and high hels. Rather cool though, humourless perhaps. In casual clothes she'd just be very elegant and chic, stylish and smooth.

I would like her to be kind and loving just - stern, no messing with her.

But that's just my brain thinking the sort of person I imagined - please make her your own creation.

Okay everyone, we have enough names now. I'll do a few logistical things and then set the threads up.

Mintychan

Haibane

Yay! *hugs*

Give her your own stamp too of course!

Mintychan

n.n *hugs back* Of course. Hee, this'll be fun~ 8D

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Mintychan

HairyHeretic

Would it be over the top to have the butler with Lurch like powers, appearing just as the master or mistress open their mouths to call for him?  :D

Youuuu raaaaaaaang  :D

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Haibane

*Chuckles*

As long as it doesn't turn into The Munsters, sure! I want this to be sexy and steamy not a comedy (although comedy moments are fine)

I can see one of the maids dusting a bureau in the hallway, The butler comes by and stops to look at her from behind.

"You missed a bit"
"Oh, sorry sir!"
"Down there" *points*
"Yes sir!" *bends over more*
"Lower"
"Yes sir" *bends further, arse in the air, stocking tops showing
"No, no, get it right my girl! on the bottom shelf!"
"I'm sorry sir, yes sir. Here?"
"That's right" *takes out camera and photograhs her*

"Right, carry on!"
*blushing* "Yes, sir..."

HairyHeretic

Not a problem :)

I think when someone has had a servant for long period of time, they probably will develop a bit of Lurch, in anticipating the masters needs.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Haibane

Go for it!  ;D

I'll be setting up the game threads tomorrow night UK time.

Haibane

The OOC thread is here, open for character bios to be added.

Anyone interested in joining, please post there. Thank you.

Haibane

1) Husband/Master - Silvestine
2) Wife/Mistress - Mintychan

3) First Maid - Haibane
4) Second Maid - Nephili
5) Third Maid - RogueJedi

6) Butler - HairyHeretic
7) Chef - Male - HairyHeretic (2nd char?) 
8 ) Gardener/groundsman -
9) Chauffeur/handyman - Metis
10) Niece(?) - Meggymegos

11 etc etc) Other guests, friends, associates -

Still openings for slots 7 8 and 11 (11 is multiple possibilities).

Characters in bold, you can start playing if you like, start a separate scene, whatever.

Characters in italics - Hello? Are you still playing? I'll give both maids 48 hours to respond then I'll reopen those two positions.

Still need character bios on the OOC thread for Nephili, RogueJedi, Meggymegos, Metis.

Haibane

We've had several no-shows on this game. We now need to fill two positions:

One domestic maids. Subs needed, will be required to wear revealing uniforms and take all kinds of punishments.

1) Husband/Master - MagicalPen/Silvestine (?)
3) First Maid - Haibane
4) Second Maid - Hanna
5) Third Maid - VACANT
6) Butler - HairyHeretic
7) Chef - Male - HairyHeretic (2nd char) - CAN ADD NEW PLAYER IF REQUIRED - 
8 ) Gardener/groundsman - VACANT
10) Niece(?) - VACANT -
11) Nephew - Ramster
12) etc etc) Other guests, friends, associates - SEVERAL VACANCIES

Note, the game although multi-player will be played in one thread and in the first person, past tense. It has already started, new characters can join as soon as they have been confirmed by PM with me and written/posted a character bio.

Haibane

Quote from: Mintychan on July 09, 2008, 06:32:50 PM
I'm so sorry D: *bowbow* I was going to play, really I was, but there's been a ton of stuff going on family-wise and I couldn't post and then I'm afraid to say I forgot...
I see I'm off the list but... I have more time now, and, well.
Another chance, maybe? :-[
Yes, if you really have the time to play, then yeah - please! PM MagicalPen (Master of the house) let him know you're back and thrash out a relationship between you - we just had a second maid join (Hanna = playing Emily Hamilton) so one of you could meet and begin interviewing her.

Remember we are all gonna use the one thread and its in first person. MagicalPen has reservations about the 1 thread so I suggest we all put our char names in red at the top of our posts (see mine for example).

I still haven't decided much about the house interior and layout though I have a couple of pics of the exterior up in the thread now - and my char describes a couple of rooms, its very cool and Mediterranean feeling inside. Once the game kicks off I'll invest time in doing a floorplan.

Also - sorry but I decided to put this answer in the main thread in public so everyone can see it, I thought that would be helpful.

Haibane

Haibane

Current character list:

1) Husband/Master - GideonBlake (new appointment, same character)
3) First Maid - Haibane
4) Second Maid - Hanna
5) Third Maid - VACANT
6) Butler - HairyHeretic
7) Chef - Male - HairyHeretic (2nd char) - CAN ADD NEW PLAYER IF REQUIRED - 
8 ) Gardener/groundsman - VACANT
10) Niece - VACANT -
11) Nephew - Ramster
12) etc etc) Other guests, friends, associates - SEVERAL VACANCIES

We need a submissive maid please.  ;D

Viktoria

I would like to have a go at the other maid or neice..........whatever is required of me

:) Viks

HairyHeretic

I believe this one is on hold at present, but I'll let Haibane confirm that.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Haibane

Hi Viktoria, thanks for showing an interest but due to going thru a low patch recently with unreliable players and people throwing good games in my face and walking out without giving me the real reason... I got a bit fed up with running around trying to organise this one.

It's an idea I like a lot especially as the loving tender side of the dom couple is unique I think - I've seen countless plots of sadistic people dominating maids but never a married couple and never lovingly.

I do want to do this game at some future time, but not at the moment. I'll put your name on the interested list though.

Haibane

I'd like to try again at this one. It will use the existing thread here.

Characters:

1) Husband/Master -
2) Wife/Mistress -
3) First Maid - Haibane
4) Second Maid -
5) Third Maid -
6) Butler - HairyHeretic

7) Chef - Male - HairyHeretic (2nd char) - CAN ADD NEW PLAYER IF REQUIRED - 
8 ) Gardener/groundsman -
9) Chauffeur/handyman -
10) Niece / Nephew -
11+) etc etc) Other guests, friends, associates -

Apart from the butler who was played very well and who had a lot of screen time, I have reopened all the character slots. If the players who were with me before are still interested, please re-apply, I would however like to cast my net again and see if anyone new would like to play.

Initially I am only filling roles #1 thru #6; the other characters can come later once the household's structure is establshed.

Please note - the key to this story is that the dominant players are a team (hubby/wife and to a lesser extent butler) who will work together, so dominant players used to a harem of their own, this is not for you. Furthermore the central theme is love. Even in the midst of what they do to the maids, the husband and wife love them. Again, that seems to be a rare requirement on Elliquiy and I must have players willing and eager to go down that plot path. Sadists and mysoginists need not apply. Again for the maids the theme will be abuse and bondage but with a caring side, those who like to be treated badly without any compassion - this is not the game for you.