Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

*dances in just long enough to drop a 242 before she had to run away again!*
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Kerri

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Falstaff

Gotta post at least once here...

Hello and...nice new avi Kerri *winks*

Gotta hit some meetings...

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Kerri

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Seress

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Seress

Seara

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Seress

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Kerri

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

wildrod

Seress

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

O/O

Seress