Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Granted. Your favorite heels are more comfortable, but if you ever take them off again... if they even slip off in the slightest! You will turn to ashes.

I wish I knew what I was saying was going to help or hurt people, before I say it.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Asphodel Terrarium

Granted, but knowing is different from doing. Despite knowing that they could hurt someone, you still can't stop ypurself from blurting out mean things to say.

I wish for a warm cup of tea.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You have a magnificent warm tea in a gorgeous elegantly designed cup. However it is a new flavor that no matter how much sugar or cream you decide to add, never tastes appetizing. As soon as you try to taste it as well, it spills all over your person. Staining your clothing and making you permanently smell most unpleasant to those around you although you cannot smell it yourself.

I wish that I could have a tea that had a purple flame in it after you brewed it that was drinkable but not poisonous to me, that I could drink whenever I wanted.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Granted. The tea will cause explosive diarrhea and once you start drinking it you can't stop.

I wish I had unlimited real money.

Mnemosyne

Granted. You have unlimited money that is as real as can be, that is universally accepted as currency. Everyone else is dead though. You can still roll around in it and try to swim through it if you like paper cuts?

I wish that making homemade ice cream was a much quicker process!
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Granted. It's a quicker process but it's unedible, no more ice cream for anyone. >:(

Mnemosyne

(( Pssssst, make a wish! Should I hold out a cake for you with candles or a dandelion? Whatever the case, happy wishing! <3 ))
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

I wish I had unlimited time to sleep.

Mnemosyne

Granted! You have an unlimited time to sleep. However you never feel like you want to sleep anymore despite how you have time for it always now. You are a reverse sleeping beauty? A waking beauty? The only way you can actually sleep is if someone who loves you, kisses you.

I wish that I could write amazing stories in my sleep that I could read upon waking up.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Granted.

But Everytime you read one of those amazing books, you lose a precious memory.

SmuttyReader

I wish I could eat without getting fat.

SpiralEye

Quote from: SmuttyReader on June 06, 2016, 08:17:17 PM
I wish I could eat without getting fat.

Granted.  No matter how much food you eat, your body will not absorb any calories, and you will slowly starve to death.

I wish I could answer any question correctly on the first try.
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

RampantDesires

Granted!  However you can only reply to these questions in Chamicuro, which is such a rare language that it has only eight native speakers living today!

I wish that I had more delicious coffee perfectly prepared and fit for human consumption :P

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

SpiralEye

Quote from: RampantDesires on June 06, 2016, 08:28:59 PM
Granted!  However you can only reply to these questions in Chamicuro, which is such a rare language that it has only eight native speakers living today!

I wish that I had more delicious coffee perfectly prepared and fit for human consumption :P

Granted, but the coffee tastes so wonderful that now all other food and drinks taste terrible by comparison.

I wish I could connect to the internet with my mind and always have a perfect connection, allowing my to be online at any time while still doing my day-to-day activities.
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Mnemosyne

Granted, but having internet connecting with your mind also makes your mind hackable. Beware!

I wish that my neighbors would stop playing whatever demonic earth rumbling music they are playing that makes me feel like a tornado might be coming.
Mistreated

SpiralEye

Quote from: Mnemosyne on June 06, 2016, 08:35:35 PM
Granted, but having internet connecting with your mind also makes your mind hackable. Beware!

I wish that my neighbors would stop playing whatever demonic earth rumbling music they are playing that makes me feel like a tornado might be coming.

Granted.  They've stopped the music to take shelter.  That sound you're now hearing is an actual tornado on it's way.

I wish I could have perfect physical and mental health without having to exorcise.

SmuttyReader

Granted, but now you no longer have the need to eat.

I wish that my favorite shows never had wait times.right after one show goes off the next one comes right on instead of waiting a week.

SpiralEye

Granted.  Your favorite shows are all cancelled.  It's not a wait time if there's nothing to wait for.

I wish I had someone beautiful and kind who was not related to me to snuggle with at night when I'm feeling lonely.

Mnemosyne

Granted. Except beauty is objective. As such, this beauty might not be beautiful to you but they are to someone.

I wish that I knew what I wanted, rather than having to have people tell me what to do with myself.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Granted, you know what you want to do, but you don't do it. So people still tell you what to do and you still do what they say.

I wish wifi followed me everywhere and it actually worked for me.

Mnemosyne

Granted. Wifi is actually a person who stalks you as well as being employed by you. He also is willing to share his impressive portable wifi, if you'll just wear his sweater for a day before giving it back.

I wish that I could get the feeling of rain constantly without it actually raining.
Mistreated

SpiralEye

Granted.  You have the feeling of a small drop of water constantly hitting out on the head, Chinese-water torture style.

I wish I could get my dream job, and be paid well for it.

RampantDesires

Absolutely!  However your dream turns into a bit of a nightmare, everyone else who works around/for you is absolutely terrible.  Petty, spiteful, and malicious.  Sorry :-(

I wish my phone got better service in my house.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

SmuttyReader

Granted, but you can't actually use your phone in your house.

Mnemosyne

This nonexistent wish is granted, but I take it back.

I wish for someone who would dote on me.
Mistreated