IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She wants to see what he will do if she gives him back an attitude just like her gives her attitude.."No you"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Wow nothing to say..Now ain't that just a big miracle" She says laughing.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Um yeah that is the only way to get there..whats the problem?"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

“You wont even admit you like me.Our playig this entire game of hard to get but its not working."

AAA111

She looks over at him in complete shock never thinking that he would say something like that to hear but she looks at him and smiles. She realizes that she needs to tell him how she feels in order to get it off her chest but also to possibly make their friendship become a little tighter. So she decides to tell him.

"Okay fine I do like you. I think your cute and very sassy. I like the way that you tease me. It makes me feel special. I know that sounds weird but I like you. Even though you seem like you have a rough exterior I still think you are this really sweet, amazing, fun, and very cute guy. There I told you how I felt."

Kaiser Maverick

(Lol yes I won!!!!!!)
He gave her a kind smile and laughed abit.“Well I like you too.Your cute,funny and you have a attitude that turns me on."

AAA111

"Well I have no attitude..I think your the one that has the attitude. I'm cool, collected, and extremely awesome right?" She says trying to sound very conceited but it is not at all coming off that way!

Kaiser Maverick

“Sure hehe lets go with that"He said as he pulled into the dinners drive way.(Whats the uniform like?)

AAA111

As the car came to a stop she got out of the car. She had her uniform on which consisted of a long sleeve white t-shirt and a pair of black slacks and a pair of black dress shoes with her nametag on.

"Well thanks for the ride"  She smiles down at him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and gets out of the car with her,holding his laptop."I think I'll stay a bit"

AAA111

She smiles as she looks back at him. "You don't have to..one of my co-workers can drive me home" She tells him politely.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"If you say so" She says to him as she grabs her purse and walks into the restaraunt for a long night of serving tables. She heads to the back to see what the boss wants her to do tonight.

Kaiser Maverick

He sits down at a booth and turns on his laptop and begins to work on a  term paper he had due.

AAA111

She comes over to his table as his waitress and she is very professional because she knows she has to be. It is all part of the job she keeps repeating to herself.

"Hello sir may I get you a drink or some food perhaps?"

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles at her and asks."Ummm could i see the menu and maybe talk to my girlfriend abit?"

AAA111

She looks at him in shock as she hands him a menu and looks at him confused "Um not really sure where your girlfriend is so um.." She says unsure what he means. She was never good at taking hints.

Kaiser Maverick