Winging it like Pros 1 on 1 RP (Hunter Phoenix & Lady Temptress)

Started by Hunter Phoenix, July 04, 2013, 04:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter Phoenix

Jarvan smiles as Ariel walks back into the room.

"I'm feeling much better thanks, walking is coming along nicely, if I keep it up I think I should be out of here by the end of the week"

He sighs and looks to his friend

"I'm really sorry about my bluntness earlier, it wasn't meant to come out like it did, I just want to work out something so that nobody dies in the process, but I guess if that is the way it has to be then I guess that is the way to go about it"

He leans forwards and hugs Ariel when she is within reach

"I hope things are ok between us?"
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Lady Temptress

Her eyes light up with a bright sparkling gaze at his words and that he is nearly healed. A rosey pinkish blush creeps along her thin face and she smiles shyly towards her one true friend, Jarvan. " It's alright. I should have confided in you and asked your opinion, since it concerns you too. Mu apologies and I forgive you. I am very happy you are doing much better and soon to be free from the bed. I have missed you greatly." She loves the sudden feel of Jarvan embracing her into a hug and Ariel slightly trembles in a nervous way as she gives him a hug in return. " That's only the second hug that i've ever had in my life. I like it." her mother had hugged her once when she was sick, but no one ever gave her affection. " What would you like for dinner this evening?" She asks as they apart from the hugging now.
Lady Dreamer

Hunter Phoenix

Jarvan thinks for a moment, then he smiles

"Surprise me"

He then looks around the room quickly and sighs

"Anymore news from the outside world at all? I bet I'm missing a lot aren't I?"
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Lady Temptress

Ariel chuckles and she gave a nod of her head with a shy grin. Her cheeks are rosey red from blushing and she speaks softly. " Okay, I'll surprise you." She gave a shrug of her shoulders and she sat on the edge of the bed. " I haven't heard much from the last few days. But I'm going to go sneak off to the Palace while your recovering. I need to fetch more clothing for me and for you. Don't worry, I'll be careful and I will take some of the guys here with me." She hopes that he doesn't try to talk her out of it. Because they did need more than 2 sets of outfits.
Lady Dreamer