Teen Titans: Titans Forever (Now Recruiting Young Justice Characters!)

Started by Norsegod1839, October 14, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Update!

The IC rooms are up! You can find them in the main page

Thread Directory

Character Thread

IC Prequel

IC Main Thread

Crensler

Thinking of doing Aquagirl, maybe ^^

Norsegod1839

Cren!

Oh man that would be killer!

Crensler

I'll give it a whirl, why not?  I'll start working on the character and such.

Norsegod1839

Pm me it! And hit me up on Disc if you need any help.

Bowen

Planting an interest flag for Hawk. Will have a character sheet when I get home from work.

Norsegod1839

VoluptuousVixen

Norsegod1839

Excellent guys! PM me your character sheets when done.

Norsegod1839

Open Casting Call!

Currently I am seeking someone to play the following characters from the Tv Cartoon Young Justice

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

We already have a Roy Harper for Cheshire to have history with. I am looking for someone willing to come in possibly as a recurring guest or as a full on additional character. Having a past with Roy Harper (Arsenal) is needed however the character does not have to continue that as a romance if they do not want to. I fully embrace making a character as much your own as possible as well. So if you want to flesh her out or change somethings I would be open to it. If interested please post here or pm me.

Mathim

This might have worked better as a Young Justice game...I kind of wanted to do one of those for a while, since the last attempt fizzled out.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Norsegod1839

Well the idea is that it could incorporate both. IE I don't mind a Young Justice team having been a thing after the Teen Titans Disbanded as per the cartoon.

The Teen Titans were kind of a thing formed outside of the league (at least in the cartoon) they got together and stayed together. For those of us joining with Young Justice characters I don't mind the league having formed a Young Justice like team after the Teen Titans disbanded. However the premise of this is still that Raven is attacked by Trigon five years after the Teen Titans disbanded and calls her friends back together.

Mathim

I'd rather just pull in all the unused TT characters into a theoretical season 3 scenario of Young Justice. Just because overall I like the YJ universe better.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Norsegod1839

Sorry but the Rp's already started and going as the five years later continuation of the Teen Titans Cartoon. Trigon Raven the events of that show have already been referenced as well. I certainly don't mind there having been a Young Justice team after the Titans disbanded though.

Mathim

A Trigon arc in season 3 of Young Justice would be awesome, I hope they go that route at some point. And also include a Batman Beyond cameo.

I didn't particularly care for how Teen Titans Go! made a total joke out of Trigon.

Norsegod1839

It would be! However based on what I know of the third season I don't think there going to be doing it :( seems more based on the Metahuman arms race.

sullivanthedreadlord

I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Norsegod1839

At the end he may or may not have died. It'll be explored more in season three I feel.

Cutting that kind of talk so those interested in joining can peruse what we have so far. Bring it over to the discord for the YJ Vs Teen Titans talk please.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Norsegod1839

If you'd like to be bumblebee La Dame we'd love to have you!

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Norsegod1839

Well we would love to have you :) I think you'd be a great addition to the cast!

pandalicious

Quote from: Dominique on October 14, 2018, 01:57:03 PM
This looks brilliant, and I just downloaded all of the old Teen Titans to watch again ::)

Where did you download it from? Would love to watch the whole thing

Norsegod1839

There are a couple of sites you can find it on Panda but if you want something that isn't shady I would recommend DC Universe! The entire show is on there and it's only 7.99 a month. You could do the free seven day weekend thing and digest it in a few days.

Hey there every one! I wanted to update and let those interested know that we are still accepting applications! If you are interested in being a titan simply let me know and we can get your CS sheet submitted.

VoluptuousVixen

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Megan Morse, (human name)  M'gann M'orzz
Alias: Miss Martian
Age: 53 in human years, but a young adult according to martian standards
Sexuality:Pansexual with a leaning heavily towards humanoid males.

== Physical Description ==  Being a martian shapeshifter means physical appearance is nothing to her.  The body is simply clothing for the mind, but that's not to say she doesn't have a preferred shape and body type.  Usually standing at about five feet five inches in height, M'gann has short red hair, amber eyes, and freckles on her face regardless if she's trying to pass herself off as human or not.  Her breasts are a moderate D sized, her body is slender in shape, but she's had enough combat training to have attained some muscle for her body.

== Persona ==  M'gann is a compassionate, caring individual when she's not on a mission.  She can be friendly, if a bit socially awkward at times since she hadn't been on Earth long when she snuck onboard her uncle's ship several years ago.  That said, her lapses in social norms are few and far between, and that's not mentioning her attitude when she's on a mission.  That's when her white martian traits tend to come to the front.  She's confident, cool, calm, and often in complete control of her emotions, almost to the point of appearing cold and ruthless to her enemies, willing to resort to extreme measures to accomplish the mission with little remorse later.  She cares about her teammates, but with the recent death of the entire League and her uncle, she has distanced herself slightly from those around her.  Only when she's emotionally shaken does her control of her powers suffer.

== Key Skills == Shapeshifting - Like all martians, white or green, M'gann can change her shape, skin color, body shape, and anything else she desires with a mere thought.  Cells are elongated or shrunk down, gills can be created to allow underwater breathing, extra arms can be created, basically the only thing she's limited by is her imagination and body mass which can only be stretched so far.  That said, her power of shapeshifting is substantial.

Telekinetic power - Like all martians, M'gann is able to lift, crush, and otherwise manipulate objects many times her size with ease.  And because she's far more powerful than her uncle, she can keep the telekinesis coming a lot longer than most of her kind.  Her time with the teams of heroes on Earth, her power has only grown more refined and precise.

Telepathic ability - All martians are able to talk without saying a word.  It's the preferred method of communication among their race, and so secrets are rarely kept from each other.  That said, M'gann has spent enough time on Earth to understand the need for true privacy, but she's powerful enough she can forcibly extract information from her enemies, leaving them in a vegetative state that might not end without outside help.  Some could argue that death would be preferable to being left in a coma, but that doesn't stop her from doing what she must to ensure a mission is completed and her friends return home safely.  This also doubles as a means to keep her friends psychically linked with each other, and also provides automatic translation regardless of the native language of those around her.

Martian camo -  Like her shapeshifting, M'gann can become almost completely invisible to the naked eye.  While she can't mask her heat signature, making heat vision and its electronic variants effective against her, she can slip about enemy territory with relative ease.  Notably perceptive people can also see through her camouflage, but by and large, most people can easily be fooled by this technique.

Density shifting - Able to walk through walls, or fly right through an opponent, M'gann has an unfair advantage with this skill alone that allows her to phase through virtually any solid mass.  Sticking her hand into someone's chest to crush their heart or to help restart one is just the tip of the iceberg of what she could do with this power.

== Advantages == Superhuman strength - While she's not anywhere near the Man of Steel's level of strength, M'gann is no pushover.  She's strong enough to dent and destroy metal with her bare hands unassisted in any way.

Superhuman stamina - Martians are naturally stronger than their human counterparts, and white martians are especially resilient due to their warrior like tendencies that thousands of years of oppression by the green martian majority hasn't completely changed that fact.

Flight - Psychically assisted as it might be, M'gann can fly with some level of speed that can easily keep her on par with her less speedy companions.

== Disadvantages ==  Physiological weakness to fire - Whether it's a natural response or a psychic imprint forced on every white martian by the majority green martian population thousands of years ago isn't clear, but the fact remains that M'gann can't stand intense heat.  Fire is a sure way to bring her down.

Does not like her true shape and form - While she's come to terms with her white martian ancestry for the most part, M'gann does not make it a habit of walking around as she was born.  Forcing her to reveal her true form will likely garner an extreme emotional response from her, ranging from deep seated shame to explosive, blinding rage.

Camouflaged doesn't mean invisible - Heat vision or electronic means of the same can pierce through the illusion, and notably perceptive individuals can also see the slight distortion in the air martian camo creates.

Emotions effect powers - If she's been emotionally shaken up or she loses her focus for any reason, her ability to fight also suffers.

Greatest strength is greatest weakness - Other, more experienced or powerful psychics can be a danger to M'gann if she's not prepared for them.  Psimon, a natural rival of hers, has gotten the drop on her many times in the past.  As he once said to her, an open mind is a dangerous thing, especially if it's linked to other people.  A psychic attack through a telepathic link can cause a ripple effect, hitting everyone equally regardless of distance from the source of the attack.

Astral Plane vulnerability - When battling another psychic, it's common for them to fight on the Astral Plane, where they can literally shape reality around them as the need arises.  Dragging up painful memories, creating illusions, psychic blasts, the works, but the physical body is left vulnerable during the fight.  A death in the physical world destroys the astral projection since the body can't survive without the mind and vice versa.  Simply disrupting such a fight can also have far reaching repercussions.

Ruthless - When provoked to rage or she deems a situation requires an extreme solution, M'gann has a tendency to take things too far and utterly destroys her enemy's mind, leaving them in a vegetative state.  Some would find such behavior too dark for their liking, but if it keeps her teammates alive, she feels little remorse for her actions more times than not.

Family - Her uncle Maritain Manhunter as well as members of the Team and Superboy could all be used against her. They are her greatest weakness given her love for them means she would do anything for them. Maybe even kill if she had no other option.

== Background == Born on Mars to a white martian father and a green martian mother, M'gann M'orzz had a very lonely childhood growing up since she was born a white martian.  As the minority among the population, and because of their war like pasts thousands of years ago, white martians are commonly oppressed by the green martian majority.  She had few friends outside her family, and her only solace was often found in the transmissions her uncle J'onn sent back to Mars from his new home on Earth.  It was he that inspired her to become a hero, to become a force for good, and to seek a way to take control of her life, away from Mars.  So one day, having decided she had had enough, M'gann left her world behind.

Several years ago, M'gann snuck aboard her uncle's ship and found her way among the young side kicks of the Justice League the Titans.  She found many friends and allies among them, and despite a few minor hiccups along the way, largely due to her social awkwardness in trying to adapt to a new planet and its societal norms, she quickly grew into a confident, capable young woman, at least by martian standards since human biologically speaking, she was in her early fifties.  That minor detail aside, and the fact her telepathy was seen as a major breach of privacy outside of a mission or among those that trusted her outside the hero alter ego she had crafted for herself, M'gann had found a new home on Earth. She joined the *Titans* along with several New members such as Aquqlad, Artemis and Superboy. She fell in love with Superboy and the two started to date, but when Megan invaded his mind and wiped his memories Connor ended their romance. Miss Martian stayed with the team and started to date Lagoon Boy, but she eventually ended their romance when it become obvious she was still very much in love with Superboy. She found a brother figure in Garfield Logan - It doesn't take long for a brother sister relationship to form between these two gifted shapeshifters, even if their powers are drastically different from each other. Megan based much of her Earth persona off a sitcom character and even got her catchphrase *Hello Megan* from the show.

= Face Claim:

Rachel Nichols
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons: Gentle lovemaking, sensuality, men, anal, oral (receiving and giving), curious about new things, women. Sex underwater with Lagoon Boy when they were together and sex mid-flight when she was with Superboy. 

Offs:  Roughness, being tied down/used against her will, watersports, scat, guro, mutilation, death, bloodplay, dirty talk, incest, baby talk, diaper play, etc.