Superhero group roleplay with harem elements

Started by Theik, July 31, 2011, 03:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theik

This plot was originally meant for a one x one, but I figured that it might be far better suited for a group roleplay. I don't generally do group roleplays because I tend to lose track so I really don't want it to get too crowded, but  here goes:

The idea:

When Nicolai becomes the heir to a vast fortune, he decides to pick up the mantle of a superhero. With the best technology money can buy, the flimsy and bespectacled young man becomes the superhero Golden Glow and strikes out into the city to take care of crime. While he certainly manages to take care of the thugs, it quickly turns out that being an altruistic hero isn't exactly his forte. Using the fame that comes with being a superhero, he quickly sets himself up to be a media icon, showing up in commercials, talk-shows and before long, he's not just rich, he's also famous.

Being famous means others want to be with you; and that is an idea Nicolai liked. A true superhero leads a team after all, but not just any team would do. No; he would gather a team of the hottest babes to be his 'sidechicks' to fight crime!

The roleplay could involve superheroic action against villains, superladies wanting to be in the spotlight, a grand campaign against an archnemesis, it's all open to debate! I am not looking for a roleplay with nothing but sex, those tend to get boring fast. I do not mind romance, but it shouldn't be the main driving factor of the game.

Foxy DeVille

Sounds interesting. I have an idea for a character. Her name is Atomic Girl and she's from the 1950's. She was accidentally flung into the future while battling a villain. Atomic Girl joins Golden Glow's team while she acclimates to her new time period. She's pretty gosh-darn naive and wholesome so her reactions to her not quite completely altruistic leader could be interesting.

Theik

That does sound like it could lead to some very interesting situations! I'm sure Golden Glow would love to watch over a naive blast from the past.

Foxy DeVille

Sweeeeet... do you have a character sheet template?

Theik

Nope, I have nothing of that kind. But you're free to post a description of your character all the same, it'll give other people a chance to see what she's like. Variations in characters is always fun, we don't want to end up with five times the same general idea after all. ^_^

LeoStar

I'd like to throw my name into the hat for this. I do love a good superhero RP. Unfortunately I’m in work at the moment so I’ll do a bigger description when I get home.

Superhero name - Saint
Real name - John Pope

Powers - able to create wormhole, or as he would put it holes in space

Character power inspired by Yugo from the anime Wakfu. Superhero name is because he can make things holy he’s a saint.

Theik

I don't think you really read the general idea behind the RP, Leo. ;)

Vaulera

i love this idea how should i go about making a character aside from the basis that it needs to be sexy?

Theik

Quote from: Vaulera on August 05, 2011, 02:50:31 AM
i love this idea how should i go about making a character aside from the basis that it needs to be sexy?

That's entirely up to you. =)
I'd usually say "try to keep her different from the other characters we have so far", but we don't really have any finished character information, so the sky's the limit right now. ;)

Foxy DeVille

OK, a bit more detail about my character...  ATOMIC GIRL!

Born: August 16, 1942
Height: 5'5" 
Weight: 113 lbs.
Eyes: Hazel 
Hair: Red
Measurements: 34C-22-34

History: Betty Baum was born the daughter of an American physicist who had unknowingly been frequently exposed to radiation during his work as a founding member of the Uranium Committee, which later became the Manhattan Project. In spite of her father's top secret work, Betty had an ideal childhood in Athens, Ohio. Then in 1956 she began having fainting spells. When Betty was given a head x-ray to look for trauma, the radiation activated a latent mutation in her genetic code and she found herself blessed with a variety of "atomic powers." Putting on a caped costume, she fought against crooks and communists as Atomic Girl.

For three years Atomic Girl was the Midwest's top science hero.  Then in 1959 she battled Doktor Klockmeister, an evil ex-Nazi scientist determined to go into the past to change the course of World War II. Atomic Girl was able to destroy his time machine but was seemingly vaporized in the explosion. The truth was that Atomic Girl was flung over sixty years into the future. Now she tries to adapt to the strange new world while still fighting the good fight.

Personality: Atomic Girl is about the most wholesome heroine in history. She sees the world in black and white. Atomic Girl is a proud American and is always on the lookout for "commies." Betty prefers 50's pop culture to that of the modern world and was quite said when she learned what happened to Elvis. She never curses and the furthest she has gone with a boy is a chaste kiss. Atomic Girl is a genuinely good person who wants to make the world a better place. 

Powers: Atomic Girl's powers come from her ability to control the atoms in her body. She has displayed the following abilities thus far...

Atomic Flight! By moving all the atoms in her body in one direction, Atomic Girl can fly through the air at speeds easily in excess of 200 mph, more if she is pushing herself.

Atomic Form! Atomic Girl can shift her atoms around those of other objects, allowing her to pass through them or vice versa. This power takes a lot of concentration so she can be caught by surprise while still solid.

Atomic Punch! By focusing her body's neutrons into her fist, Atomic Girl can hit with the impact of a bazooka. She has done variations of this, like an Atomic Kick and an Atomic Headbutt.

Atomic Suit! Atomic Girl has learned to arrange some of her atoms into her costume. These atoms typically come from her body's waste, but she finds this too icky to discuss. Since the costume is part of her, she doesn't have to worry about it falling off while in Atomic Form, which was an early problem for her.

Atomic Vision! By sending out irradiated particles to penetrate matter and come back to her eyes, Atomic Girl has a form of "x-ray vision." She swears she has never used it to look at someone's naughty bits. Atomic Girl's eyes are also sensitive to infrared and ultraviolet wavelengths, allowing her to see in the dark.

It is quite possible that Atomic Girl will develop more abilities as she gains more experience and knowledge about her powers.

Theik

Oooh, she sounds pretty darn interesting. Curious to see what other people will be able to come up with to join her. ^_^

Vaulera

been too long since something was posted let me pick it back up!

Name: unknown

Superhero Name: Wraith

Powers: Invisibility, Water control

Bio: Wraith's mother was a super hero that was caught and experimented on by a villain with a cruel heart and disposition. raised from a young age by the villain to be a tool and an assassin wraith knew nothing about her mother. around the age of fourteen she developed her powers and was tested on them by the villain. on the day of her eighteenth birthday she discovered her origins but not the villains name nor her own. not daunted she escaped from her captor with ease after her training and set her eyes on a mansion owned by a famous and wealthy man named nicolai.

Appearance:

Theik

I'm currently available on/off cause I broke my ankle, but I'll still be looking over all the people who submit profiles and I'm still planning on getting this roleplay started. =)