Artie's Randomness

Started by ArtemisHighmore, July 24, 2015, 05:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Hello and welcome to my random assortment of ‘potential ideas’. After taking a short leave to sort out a few things and wrestle with work a bit, I am finding a muse that really, really wants to get back to work! Finally! I swear she has been on vacation for six months!

Anyways, that is neither here nor there. I suppose that a slight disclaimer is in order. I work nights and due to my ‘part-time’ status, I have a rather random schedule. This often results in my absence from the sight and my lack of posting for several days until I am able to find the right mindset to get up a post or two. I hope this will not discourage you too much from starting a potential game with me. Feel free to PM me with any questions/interest you may have with the following. Thank you kindly for taking the time to browse.

Historical Ideas:
I have a great love for anything historical and confess to spending far too much time watching documentaries and doing research on the most random of things. I suppose it happens when you work nights and spend the wee hours awake with no one to talk to! xD

Rome/Greece
-Soldier
-General
-Senator
-Gladiator
-Barbarian

Medieval
-Knight
-King/Baron/Prince/Royalty
-Crusader

Fantasy Ideas:
Fantasy was one of the first genres that I was introduced as a budding reader and it has near and dear to me ever since. This blossomed with my discovery of D&D, resulting in some awesome adventures!
Really the same basic character ideas as historical, only with more races to choose from! xD
I will also throw vampires/werewolves/whathaveyou under this section.

Modern Ideas:
I think this would have to be my least favorite area mostly because I exist here and I tend to enjoy writing things that are outside of my general experience. I will dabble here from time to time, but I prefer other genres.

Science Fiction:
I would have to say this is tied with historical for my favorite genre and was actually part of my first few games when I initially joined E.

-Cyborgs
-Aliens/Predator
-Star Wars/Star Trek

Well those are just some rough ideas. I am sure I will be adding to this as more ideas filter into my mind. Thank you again for browsing my randomness!

ArtemisHighmore

Coughs and shakes the thread! My oh my, would you look at all this dust!

Normally I am pretty hard pressed for time around this year due to my job and the holidays. Alas, my muse has decided that now would be an excellent time to dance around and demand to sing! Wouldn't it just figure!

The former ideas are still something that I seek but I am unsure of how accessible I will be as we approach Christmas. Still I find that I have a strong need to write something!

I would also like to add some ideas/pairings!
I would love a werewolf x human/werewolf pairing. This idea could possibly include animal on human contact if so desired.

Beast x Human: To this end I would be open to a pairing of Beauty and the Beast, but with him remaining the beast. Open to preforming as other monsters as well.

Holidays: Christmas is close and who doesn't enjoying something naughty in their stocking. Could be Santa, Reindeer, Elves, heck I would even be okay playing the Grinch! xD

Just some thoughts. Feel free to PM or comment here.