me and my kinky ideas

Started by Ironwolf85, May 10, 2010, 01:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

I'm looking for a woman to help play with all the kinky and exotic things I think of... I just want to play around. sometimes with duals, sometimes with sex. but all in fun.

Characters I have currently availible.

85: my first character to ever have a sexual appitite, this mechanical furball is my personal character.
Appearance: 6'4 wolf furry with metallic skin and blue eyes. usually in a T-shirt and jeans carrying a bookbag

Azure: big blue dragon, a warrior scholar with an unquenchable sex drive. he's the one i use for exotic and new discoveries.
Appearance: 9'8 blue dragon with white hair and tatoos, usually in a red explorer's uniform.

Ezo: Minotaur paladin kind and just, my good side. tender and caring, with the muscle to protect his lovers.
Appearance 7'8 tan furred minotaur with blue dyed symbols on his fur, usually in heavy armor.

Nova: Mechanical and logical side, he overthinks everything and is curious, he's new not sure about him yet.
Appearance: http://i12.tinypic.com/7yn2ds5.jpg imagine the one on the left with a blue instead of grey paint job.

Jack: humanoid Tiger shark, he represents my agressive and greedy side, he's the one I use for most of the kinky Dom stuff.
Appearance: 6'9 blue and black sharklike humanoid, tends to dress in jeans and heavy metal boots.

Vagress: an Alien creature I use for truely kinky friends, diffrent and partly crazy, his appearance varies
Appearance: utterly alien, covered in carapace, and able to shift shape... wierd
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.