A single piece of paper.

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, December 03, 2009, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Hi. I am a blank piece of paper. How are you, are you doing fine? Oh, don't tell me, I can't hear you anyway. Instead, look around me. There is a pencil at my left and a pen at my right. There are infinite possibilities. Drive your heart to me, let your mind fool around inside you. I want your words.

Write a poem on me. I want to be beautiful. I want to make people smile. Wouldn't be wonderful to add the beats of your heart to my blank face? Wouldn't be fantastic to make people look at me and sigh in pleasure as their heart beat faster inside their chest? Let your heart be translated into words.

Write a song with me, I will hold your lyrics for you. Dance, be happy, be romantic, be sad. I want to be alive within you, I want to be part of you. I may be just a piece of paper, but I still have feelings. Everything has feelings, so don't let me out when you are happy.

Hey, tell me a  story? I am amused by the way you create your own world. Swing your pen into me and let me be the base of your creations. I am your new old character, I am his home and your confident. I am the bridge between this reality and your reality. Now, choose which world pleases you more, I hope it is mine.

Oh, draw something on me. If words are traces of the pencil, trace your art into me, give me a wonderful grafitti tatoo. Do something to me, I am all about you and your hands. Be my lover, be my one, be everything, but be with me.

But...please, know how to value me. I have feelings too, I can be hurt, I can be torn. Please, don't forget about me, don't let me sink in the forgetness of a broken story. Don't hate your words, don't hate me. Love me, I won't bite, I won't question you. I will obey and love you even if you scramble me and throw me away. Why would you hurt me like that? Sorry, whatever I did, forgive me.

I am not happy nor sad, I am a poet. I am simple, I don't demand. I am just a single piece of paper.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A