My Life in the Friend Zone [One week later]

Started by Ashleebabe, October 13, 2009, 01:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

Tell me this: Should an ex boyfriend want sex from you when he told you he did not? I hang out with Mr. Small still quite often and I still have to stay he is still ready and not-so willing when it comes to it. I laugh when he comes over with a randy and expect me to keep quiet about it half the time. One day this week, I messed with his issue and withing two minutes of touching, through his pants, he blew his load. I laughed when he left immediately. I knew I still had that power over him. He still swears though that we are just friends. I just do not think he understands what he is doing half the time. Its hillarious.

Mr. Gay is still a mystery to me. I cannot tell if he is truly not gay or is hiding it. I just don't care. He does not seem like a good friend, he is kind of flakey in fact. I just need to chill off men but the craving, the want becomes more and more strong. I just need the affection shown to me instead of just assumed.

My life is just not going to well at the moment and cannot stress over something so small as the wants of a man, but I do. My days are filled with nothing but thoughts and cleaning, nothing more.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Cythieus

I would venture to say that he knows what he is doing and that he expects you do something about it. But that's just my guess based on limited knowledge.

DaveDave

Interesting. Mr. Small is a male after all, and blowing a load just proves that he is still alive. He does like you as a person or he would not continue to spend time with you. But, if he really did fancy you why didnt he rip you clothes off? Most guys have been back with an ex that just wasnt right for them.

If he really wants you he will make a move given a good opportunity. Give him some space and a chance and see what happens.

Ashleebabe

I would never return to Mr. Small even if he paid me. There is just no solid foundation for a relationship anymore. I mean a nice romp is not out of the question but its few and far between. I've decided to just let things be with everyon in my life. I took a step back and decided to work on myself instead of eagerly hoping to a find the root of my problems and solved it.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.