Failed Stripper!

Started by stormkitten, April 20, 2009, 12:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteAngel

Avis failed as a stripper because a cat came in and scared him off the stage

Clio

WhiteAngel failed as a stripper because the darn sash around her boobs wouldn't budge.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Little Miss Lucy

You failed as a stripper because your partner dropped you and stripping in a full leg cast just ins't sexy
Maxwell may have gotten a silver hammer but Lucy got a full of a girl's best friend.
Ons and Offs

Mistress Maro

You fail as a stripper because..... -looks around to see what you look like.- Well because no one can see you. =/
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Little Miss Lucy

Sorry being unaproved buts a hinderance on things.
You failed as a stripper because in modern days whipping people is not socially acceptable.
Maxwell may have gotten a silver hammer but Lucy got a full of a girl's best friend.
Ons and Offs

Mistress Maro

Heh all depends on how you are whipping them. =P

You fail as a stripper because you are invisible.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

shadowbane

You failed as a stripper because you forgot about 'da money.

Rhapsody

You failed as a stripper because you're Hannibal King.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Saku

You failed as a stripper because those wings covered your entire body!

How could we fail as strippers, really? I mean look, we're FBI and I've come to hug! ^^ Not to mention we're incredibly hot and good looking, who here would NOT want to see us strip off our clothing? xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

CShades

You failed as a stripper because you kept hugging the customers for free, and they were too bedazzled to keep ordering drinks so the boss fired you.

You'd probably have better luck on the streets, though!

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Rhapsody

You failed as a stripper because you kept stealing your clients' cigarettes.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Little Miss Lucy

You failed as a stripper because the shiny thing from your hind end is kinda creepy
Ons and Offs

LadySky

The blinking caused several in the audience to go into convulsions, not good for tips!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Little Miss Lucy

(darn those epeleptics)
Sorry but not that many people are into the 'let's wait and see how long it takes her to burn herself and go to the ER" gig.
Ons and Offs

Saku

You failed as a stripper because the clients found out you were underage and fired you! Poor thing. *shakes head and pets*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Rhapsody

You failed as a stripper because everyone assumed you were gay.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

WhiteAngel

You failed as a stripper because at your last show, your shirt got caught on your arm bracers and you couldn't get it off.

Saku

You failed as a stripper because you teased the audience too much and never stripped off your clothing!
I'm back!

Mistress Maro

You failed as a stripper because all you do is flash the audience a smile.. and your not even naked when you do it. It is just like. Here, gone, Here, gone.

Chris Rock

Saku

You failed as a stripper because all you do is tease the audience with your exposed leg but never go all the way! Naughty!
I'm back!

Isabella Vaasco

Failed as a stripper because you kept going all the way and not splitting the tips with everyone else.

shadowbane

you failed as a stripper because everyone leaves when they realize you only have half a face

Isabella Vaasco

Your stripping career was over the moment you walked into the club wearing a shirt that read..

I STRIP FOR NO ONE!
so the shirt stays.

Mistress Maro

You failed as a stripper because even though the vampire type look is sexy and all... not everyone wants you to try and suck their blood.

Chris Rock

stormkitten

you have been fired due to the incident last week involvoing a customer being blinded during your whip act..... please clean out your locker and go peacefully....
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS