The European Trip (MxFxF)

Started by Scarie187, April 15, 2014, 02:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarie187

Every year Roosevelt High sends a group of students to a European city to "study" for two weeks. This trip is discounted to a group price allowing each student to pay their way to whatever city they will be going too. Last year it was Florence, the year before that Vienna, but this year it's Paris.

The students sent are usually the smartest, or most athletic students the school has in attendance. However each year the school selects one female and one male student and pays for their entire trip and gives them a bit of spending money.

No one knows how the school selects these students. All they know is that the principle has the last say.

Secretly for the past few years the principle has been running a sex contest among his female students. Once they express interest in the trip and he feels "safe" with that student he allows them to compete.

Using a rating scale he judges them on several skills and rewards the trip to the one with best score. What they do not know however is that while they will have to have sex with him they may also have to have sex with each other.

Scarie187

No one yet? I may need to edit this.

DevilInside

I'm interested, but need to know more details.

Scarie187

What would you like to know? You can ask here or PM.

DonnaSalmer

You will have better luck if you take a little time to fill out your O/O's and perhaps write a little about yourself and what you are looking for. A blank page is not good on here. I hope you will take the time to fill it out.

Scarie187

Good suggestion. I did just that. Thanks

DonnaSalmer

We might be a good fit.  I have a similar idea where I get sent to Europe (you pick the country) on a foreign exchange program.   My parents don't do a lot of research on the agency and it turns out they try to get young women around 17 to use once they get there for ANYTHING they desire. Let me know if this interests you.

Scarie187

I do like this idea. Perhaps you can PM me and tell me more about it?

Scarie187