News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

TheLegionary

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WashAutumstar

WashAutumstar

Lina015

WashAutumstar

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

Well were still holding strong...good job to the guys.

Hey TL and Wash...*tips his hat to Kat*...Kat *grins and hugs her*

WashAutumstar

Saytia

Falstaff

HEEEEY!  Congrats Saytia!

*big ol hug and a kiss*

WashAutumstar