Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

Pulls Laz into the cuddle pile before the priest can take her down
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

So this time the coconuts and steed references weren't me... Now we just need some swallows to measure the wing speed velocity of!

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Bedroom Lazarus

Gives Vill a companionable pat on the shoulder so they can have their male version of the cuddle pile...the pat on the back and a discussion of sports standing side by side
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

Time to burn this cuddle pile of witches on the proverbial stake, Brother Lazarus. Dewaysh's sacrifice will always be remembered.

Derwaysh

A kunoichi headlock AND a Lazarian charge?

We're doomed! Do something, Lazarus!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Coughs and sneezes all over Vill.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Vill

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 19, 2014, 06:30:16 PM

Coughs and sneezes all over Vill.

Witch craft, I say! She's done the devil's math and spreads his unholy plague.

Lazaria

Corrects the pretty Cryptic and blows a kiss before joining the cuddle pile.

This is one coven you men can't handle. ~winks~

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Divine Tenacity

Take a woman's wings, and we can still fly. Just get us some broomsticks.  >:)
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

That's ok, brooms still burn.  >:)

Bedroom Lazarus

Dons his inquisitorial regalia.

Brother Vill, please dunk the offenders beneath the water, if after 10 minutes of submersion they do not come up, we will know that they were innocent of witch craft and God in his mercy will care for them.  If they float...burn them as witches.

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

But I'm the comforter. My manly weight shall hold you all down before you can fly away. : )

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Fabjuth

I think Priest just called all women hot...

Divine Tenacity

What kind of out-dated inquisition?

-pulls a shotgun-

I have one question for you, priest. Do you feel lucky, punk?

Cryptic

A/A's

Fabjuth

Bedroom Lazarus

Not especially at the moment.  Remember well my friends as I paint the wall red!

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

-pulls the trigger and out comes a flag with the word BANG written on it-

I'm trying to not further my journey into hell, I'm already going to the fourth circle.  O8)

Derwaysh

A/A

Vill

She complies...

And here I was looking so forward to the first witch trials in way too long.

Cryptic

Okay finally buckled and took some dayquil.
A/A's