Photo Inspired Idea!

Started by ObscureObscenities, February 10, 2014, 05:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ObscureObscenities

Alright, so I have been in something of a slump, not really not wanting to right, but without the...motivation to gather up new stories. On average I used to cater to 25-30+ stories at any given time, and have found myself slipped down to a pitiful 5-6, of which all of them seem to have infrequent updates from partners. (Which could be party to my lack of motivation on a whole, honestly.) Regardless, I've decided it's time to bust out an idea to see if someone is interested in it, and get my writing groove back on, moving on now!

So coming across this picture. (See Below) I found that i could not stop myself from wanting to play into these characters some. The work is done by ChisuuKei on DeviantArt and the characters are in a fanfiction by other folks, I'll post the link lower to the DA page a least. But coming across the picture the amount of feeling and potential in the image really jumped out at me. What could have brought these two to this particular pose, what happened to the injured woman? What kind of relationship did they really have together. And I know, it might be easier reading through the original writers fanfiction to find all that out....but that's not nearly as fun as getting into character and writing something up!

I see it something of a futuristic game, something where the tides have turned, technology is either further advanced, or perhaps apocalyptic, whereas everything has gone to hell, and starting over a steampunk kind of age maybe. All open to discussion and interpretation, including their relationship, are they lovers, sisters, is this a solider that the woman is taking pity on, have they known each other for long, or is this some sort of meeting. From the expressions it's harder to imagine this being them meeting, but it could be worked with. The focus of the matter is there is potential in this image, and I want the opportunity to play it out with someone!

You can review my Off an On's they are in my signature, and are more then welcome to peruse through my past posts. (Be gentle, I have been in something of a slump, and have some smaller posting games, while others are much more epic.) I'm looking to play the pink haired female in the image, and as personal preferences I prefer writing with a female, but don't let that stop you from contacting me, I have made exceptions. I do want this to be a frequent posting game, I've got a lot of time on my hands, as I work from home, and am online most of the day, and think a responsive partner will better help motivate me once more.

Anyway, enough prattle, send me a PM, or contact me through Yahoo Messenger, which is listed on my profile here, and we can discuss details before jumping into things. (I'm a big social bug, OOC chatter never bothers me!)

Source