Swingers (More Couples Welcome!)

Started by MagicalPen, November 28, 2013, 08:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

A Swingers Game!

We're just getting started, with 3 couples, but more are welcome!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nameless One

Well, of course I'm always interested in this kind of games. My good old swinging husband character is still ready and at your command, if you want me on board.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

rahatngt

I think I will be interested this one. A simple fun filled group game seem to be in order for me :P

MagicalPen

Done and done. Now we need some Wives!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

ElvenKitten

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Basic Character Sheet:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Favorite Kinks:[/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

ElvenKitten

Name: Emma
Favorite Kinks: Light bondage, multiple partners,
licking, biting, breast play, cuddling, rough sex.

rahatngt

Name: Ryan Anderson
Favorite Kinks: Oral, Anal, Multiple Partners, Multiple Orgasms, Exhibitionism

ElvenKitten

rahatngt

Thanks for catching. Hopefully its working now.

Anna Katrine

Hope there is room for little me? :)

MagicalPen

Name: Andrew
Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Favorite Kinks: Threesomes, Anal, Oral, Public, Bondage

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Anna Katrine

Name:Katherine (Kat or Katey to her friends)
Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Favorite Kinks:Spanking, Multiple partners, Voyeurism, Oral, Dirty talk

Moon Hound Hati

Interested. Will post a sheet up a little later.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

MagicalPen

Still need some ladies.

Thinking of making this mixed between couples and singles. It would allow us to get started, with late arrivals occurring.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

sansa

I'd be interested in maybe playing a wife who is open to the idea since her husband wants to go and maybe a little inside of her wants to since she is going after all, but is usually quite reserved and not openly sexual. So she's telling herself to go for her husband, but.. I guess for my character it's also about exploring for her self.

Name: Roxy Young
Orientation: Sales Representative for an energy company.
Kinks: Roxy is still exploring the exciting ideas of group sex, same sex, bondage, blind folds, spankings, Oral, dirty talk, and public sex.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Nameless One

Again, my character sheet.

Name: Danforth Wizewa (Nicknames: Dan, Danny)
Picture: here you are, on the right!
Favorite Kinks: dom role, light bondage, light spanking, group sex, blindfolds, multiple orgasms.

In my opinion, we should stick to the three couples. I used to think the more, the merrier, but after witnessing the sad death of many an enjoyable story, I changed my mind. I would prefer a small, dedicated, reliable group of players.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

Agreed. Now that we have what works to be 3 couples, we'll get started.

I'll randomly pair people soon.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Couple 1 = MagicalPen + Anna Katrine
Couple 2 = NameslessOne + Sansa
Couple 3 = Rahatngt + ElvenKitten

I suggest PMing your partner and going over your relationship briefly.

Remember, the couples all know each other and are basically doing a wife-swap - sex with some one else is what they've all agreed upon.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

rahatngt

Don't we also need to list any major offs anyone has?

My offs are unlikely to be in this game though. I only like light bondage, no serious one, or any kind of pain/violence. But in case anyone has any. I will try PMing my partner soon.

Nameless One

An interesting thing would be to briefly sketch kinks and scenes that we would like to see happen in the game. A little bit more detailed than a generic turn on... So maybe other players know how to use their characters to make the story more enjoyable for everyone!

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

Sounds like a good idea.

Other then one-on-ones, I also saw M/F/M and F/M/F threesomes happening too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nameless One

Trading some ideas with sansa for a brief shared background. Everyone's still interested, I hope...  ::)

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

All still here? Figure plenty of time has passed to communicate with your partners.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry