Murder on the Elliquiy Express: European Tours: OOC Thread

Started by Pixilicious, July 15, 2010, 11:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

*pulls out a plump and fragrant muffin for Beguile's*  Enjoy!

Beguile's Mistress

*takes it in two hands and savors the aroma with a beatific smile*  My favorite!  Thank you.

Pixilicious

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on July 15, 2010, 02:04:04 PM
*takes it in two hands and savors the aroma with a beatific smile*  My favorite!  Thank you.

*points and titles that post* "How to Properly Worship a Muffin"
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

HockeyGod

Quote from: Ryven on July 15, 2010, 01:38:24 PM
Alex is actually playing this game?  I know who I'm bunking with in the evening. ^-^

Yes...bunk with me my pet!  >:)

Valerian

Hello, fellow travellers!

I see I need someone to flirt with if I'm going to fit in here.  Or at least a cranberry-orange muffin... *eyes the selection of baked goods hopefully*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Starlequin

<stumbles in with a heavy duffel over his shoulder and offers everyone a friendly wave> Hi, folks! Ooh, muffins... <nicks a blueberry and tosses in a quarter>
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sasha

Sasha managed to get all dressed up ....having taken her sweet time it seems to pack a bag of toys that can be used in the non-adult area ...like jelly squirt guns , water balloons , ping pong paddles ...oh yes i got rope ...silly string and other fun little things . Drops that bag down with a light thud .  The other bag of hats ...as the various sides of Sasha have to have some representations ... right now I have a halo on and pretending to be an angel .

" Ohh a muffin ...how sweet ..."  takes one ..." Thank-you so very much . "

Heads over next to Beguile's Mistress and smiles ..giving her the bag of toys ..with a knowing little nod at Aiden . " He deserves it you know ...Mr Immunity . " 

Taking a bite out of the delicious muffin ..having to straighten her angel halo ..as a horn attempted to knock it off . Should of brought more super glue it seems .

Ryven

Quote from: alxnjsh on July 15, 2010, 03:14:58 PM
Yes...bunk with me my pet!  >:)

Well, I can't say no now. ::)

Quote from: Valerian on July 15, 2010, 03:20:46 PM

I see I need someone to flirt with if I'm going to fit in here.  Or at least a cranberry-orange muffin... *eyes the selection of baked goods hopefully*
Quote from: Starlequin on July 15, 2010, 03:31:58 PM
<stumbles in with a heavy duffel over his shoulder and offers everyone a friendly wave> Hi, folks! Ooh, muffins... <nicks a blueberry and tosses in a quarter>
Quote from: Sasha on July 15, 2010, 03:54:57 PM

Sasha managed to get all dressed up ....having taken her sweet time it seems to pack a bag of toys that can be used in the non-adult area ...like jelly squirt guns , water balloons , ping pong paddles ...oh yes i got rope ...silly string and other fun little things . Drops that bag down with a light thud .  The other bag of hats ...as the various sides of Sasha have to have some representations ... right now I have a halo on and pretending to be an angel .

Heads over next to Beguile's Mistress and smiles ..giving her the bag of toys ..with a knowing little nod at Aiden . " He deserves it you know ...Mr Immunity . " 

Taking a bite out of the delicious muffin ..having to straighten her angel halo ..as a horn attempted to knock it off . Should of brought more super glue it seems .

Yes!  Muffins for everyone!  Get them while they're fresh!

Aiden

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Sasha on July 15, 2010, 03:54:57 PM

Shares a table and the bag of toys with Sasha while nibbling on our muffins.  *wonders if Aiden wants to join us and see what's in store for 'Mr. Immunity' whom we can tease with impunity*  Anyone else for a little fun?

Sasha

Quote from: Aiden on July 15, 2010, 04:30:07 PM
I like the name Mr. Immunity.

Shares part of her muffin with him .....somehow I thought you might . Grins ...this is going to be so much fun . I never traveled Europe before ...much less on a train as grand as this one .  And so many friends and new acquaintances to get to know. Trying to distract him as Beguile's goes through the toys .

Goes to make a pot of coffee ..just to make sure we have some . Have to have my coffee to keep me sane or ..social ...or something like that . Addiction is such a naughty word .

Pixilicious

Marguerite

Cranberry-orange? Ooh, sounds delicious.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kye

*flirts shamelessly with the beautiful Goddess*

Valerian

*cheers*  Muffins and flirting!  *winks at Kyrsa*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kaizen

Hello everyone, a pleasure to meet you all, I'm Kai. 

OH! Suitcase Muffins, all right!  My favorite!

Kai picks one and munches happily, when no one is looking his klepto kicks in and he stuffs a second muffin in his pants pocket.

Sasha

Starlequin your choice of avatar is quite interesting ....when i first looked at it I thought it was a ring for some reason and thought what a intriguing design . Then as I went to look away I realized oh wow its a mask . Realizing that was before I had coffee . Then I started thinking about the idea of a masquerade party ...so much fun.

Oh my just let me changes hats ....finds one that is all green and has several points on it and little bells ...maybe I have little green slippers to match ...oh nice look here . Slips them on . Obviously I am in a silly mood today.  Skips to the bag of toys ...and  looks through till i find a yo yo . ummmmm very nice .....

Aiden

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Random Civilian

More muffins?  YES!

She quickly snatched a blueberry muffin, as if she were worried that someone might try to steal it from her. This is followed by a light nibble on the muffin top.

Ryven~ You are a muffin man among men. 8D

Starlequin

Quote from: Sasha on July 16, 2010, 08:24:24 AM

Starlequin your choice of avatar is quite interesting ....when i first looked at it I thought it was a ring for some reason and thought what a intriguing design . Then as I went to look away I realized oh wow its a mask . Realizing that was before I had coffee . Then I started thinking about the idea of a masquerade party ...so much fun.

Aw, thank you, Sasha. Now that I look at it like that, it would make a cool looking ring, wouldn't it?

<grins under his mask> Hm, a Murder at the Masquerade...that could be fun for the next game!

I think that little squiggly whatsit on Kyrsa's siggy is cool, too.

<goes back to nommin' his muffin>
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sasha

Quote from: Random Civilian on July 16, 2010, 06:42:25 PM
More muffins?  YES!

She quickly snatched a blueberry muffin, as if she were worried that someone might try to steal it from her. This is followed by a light nibble on the muffin top.

Ryven~ You are a muffin man among men. 8D

Becomes stuck on the last one ....mind boggles in the morning ....
hums the song , then begins to sing .....".the muffin man ..the muffin man ....who's going to eat the muffin man ...."

Oh wait that was so wrong of me   *coughs * 

" Oh stop looking at him like that Alex ....that's not a muffin ...he just happy to see you . " 

Pixilicious

Attention:  This Elliquiy Express is going to be leaving the Train Station tomorrow at approximately 11AM.  As of this point, I have only received a little more than half of everyone's carriage assignments.  Carriages are filling up, so please get those to me soon so that you get situated where you want!

~Your Friendly Concierge

Beguile's Mistress