My desires (looking for Dom M or Dom F)

Started by Emma20, February 14, 2016, 03:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma20

As of 7th of April 2017: Still looking for role play partners all ideas are open

I always play submissive human females who are attracted to either a dominant male or female.

Anyways I will let you read through, please read the whole post and keep an open mind please.

MC stands for my character, I will play a human female

YC/YC+ stands for your character, you can choose to be a dominant male or dominant female. But I have to know what gender you choose

The kinks that I would like to incorporate in the rps can be found on my O/O page but I am open to try anything that does not stand on my O/O page. We can discuss how many kinks/ what kind of kinks to use for the RP
Craving ideas plots
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The pet shop
MC liked working at the petshop, even if the uniform was silly, they had to wear dog ears and collars with a name tag. MC wonders how it would be to be a dog, just for a day, suddenly MC meets a person YC that can make this happen. Blinded by the wish MC signs a contract without reading its content and becomes YC's dog for good
Pm me if interested

The Society
On a planet called Myax, a great society has developed, creating a computerized city called Tinta, ruled by supercomputer Neptun. The populace is almost entirely male except for academy pets, the females. The society is based on hair color; silver are the elitist, the ones with black hair is the bottom of society. Silver's keep pets, females for a few years, especially for performing sexual actions for the Silver's entertainment. Silver's aren't suppose to keep pets for long or interact sexually with pets, but one Silver(YC) has kept a pet, for years and is rumored to sleep with her. The Silver refuses to let go of her, even with Neptun's disapproval. The female(MC) fights with her emotions and society problems, unable to decide what to do about her situation, the Silver is obsessed with keeping his pet, and the female doesn't know what to do; fight against him or surrender to him.
PM me if interested

Master/pet
Your character lives in Lunax, the dormitory for problem children at Stardust school. One day, Emma Makito (MC)  - a girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist - moves into Lunax.

the person (YC) thinks to himself/ herself that he/she should protect Makito (MC) from the weirdos at Lunax, but Makito has a surprising secret: she has no idea how to take care of herself. She gets lost if she goes out, and her room is a complete mess. The dorm mates designate your character as the "master" of makito, and thus, an ordinary boy/girl and a brilliant girl must live like a master and his pet.
PM me if interested

Marriage contract.
She(MC) thought everything was fine, until her father had gained a 5 million dollar dept. so she talks to her boyfriend but he wont help her. Thinking that everything is lost and that she has no other choice than to stop her studies to help her family, she meets a man(YC), who has the money she needs to pay off her fathers debt, but there is a catch she has to sign a marriage contract in order to get the money, her new job besides studying is to be this man's fake fiancee. But as the time goes she has started to get feelings for him, the question is, is the feeling mutual?
PM me if interested

Fantasy/supernatural etc. plots
The vampires dog

So the new race is like this, the society is build up so that there is a low class a middle class a upper class and the royal class.

the lower class work as farmers or sell their body at local taverns or on the street. The lower class vampires all have green eyes.

The middle class work as blood sellers, and they all have blue eyes.

The upperclass works as guards and policemen and they have purple eyes.

And then you have the royals that rules the world they have red eyes and the only royal families are;
Ambrogio and Ettore.

The vampires are able to get children. The children's get the eye colour of their parents, and if it is from two different classes then the child get the colour of their mother, though this is not normal as the vampires only marry and get children's with the ones that are in the same society class as them.

Everyone is a 'normal child' ( except that they really are vampires) until they reach the age of 17 that's when they are frozen forever. ( so if a vampire are 10,000 years old then he/she will still look like 17. Though if they drink a potion then they will look as they are 20 - this is something that the royal vampires do as they are the only ones able to get hold on something like that. The potion is given to the children when they are supposed to be 20 ) that means that the children's will have a normal childhood, and they will loose their baby teeth and baby fangs.

The Ambrogio family ( controls every country above the equator, Asia Europe and so on, and the upper half of the countries that the equator line crosses)
Eric - father age 2000
Helen- mother age 1000
( your characther if you choose this family) - son/daughter age 17
Thor- son age 80
Emilia- daughter age 10
Sarah -daughter age 15

The Ettore family ( controls every country under the equator, and the lower part of the countries which is parted by the equator )

Geraldo- father age 5000
Selena- mother age 4000
( your character if you choose this family) -son/daughter age 17
Matthew- son age 600
Rachel - daughter age 14
Sofia- daughter age 20

When it comes to the access blood the vampires have a hierarchy that they have to follow. The royals is the only ones capable of having personal blood banks.
The upperclass can buy blood from the store
The middle class and the lower class have to drink blood if there is some reserves from the shop delivery.

When it comes to humans then they have a hierarchy themselves.

The slaves, they were pillowcases and is used to drain blood from, if a human have been drained from blood they are taken into another house to rest and eat for a week so that they get more blood - because as you know the body generates blood when you have drained some-

And then you have the ones who are selected especially to be treated good since they are going to be personal blood banks.

Now when I have gotten all the info of the new race and the society down then it's time to let you know the plot.. And here it is

The humans are slaves for the vampire kinds, human families just live in a home simply so that the vampire can take the child or anyone in the household and drain the blood - this is the work of the farmers - no one have dared to try to get away and into the city, only a few humans are lucky to even get to the city,

Though one girl ( my character) manages to get to the city, but when the vampire police is on the trail things are getting dangerous, the only alternative is to make the vampire police believe that she is someones personal blood bank, though that means she has to follow the vampire, almost like a puppy. But at the same time she does not want to give away the blood, because giving away blood and especially as a personal blood bank is quite intimate, painful and pleasurable at the same time but she does not want to be a slave for the vampires and let alone the one she had made the deal with, the son/daughter of one of the most powerful vampire families of the two holy vampire families.
pm me if interested

Traveling circus and monsters
MC ran away from home and gets picked up by a circus full of monsters YC owns the circus and you have a desire for human flesh and a desire to do whatever you please and so has the rest of your circus crew, so you pick up MC and tie her up and gag her so that she is still while the rest of your crew decides if she can be tortured and fucked. Needs some fleshing out if you have questions just ask. This RP will be nc and rather dark and can have whatever and as many kinks as wanted
PM if interested

Making a deal with the devil
a girl(MC)makes a deal with the devil(YC) when she gets in an accident, now she gets to live forever, though there is a catch, to live forever she has to live with this devil and give YC her body anytime he wants. Though since she is also living as she used to before she died, YC pretends to be either a teacher or a student, so YC can be with her at the school after all making a deal with a devil normaly has more downsides than upsides
Pm me if interested

Captive by a superhero
superheroes have a place in everyone hearts but privately they are not as they seem they are more dominant and abusive than the villains YC is at work as a superhero and rescues MC only to kidnap her once the press is out of sight keeping MC as a sex slave, I envision this as a nc dark RP

Out of control
MC built a boyfriend/girlfriend (YC) , even though YC is a machine it's like a human having all the qualities of a dominant. It was supposed to be able to turn YC on and off but when MC turned YC on there was a blackout making YC stuck without being able of being turned off with the characteristics of a dominant wanting to constantly torture and fuck MC but YC does not look like a machine but like a normal human

Slice of life plots
Home alone
MC is home alone almost every night and YC ( a stranger/neighbour etc.) uses it to an advantage. Wanting more YC kidnaps MC and gets a pet YC has to train
PM if interested

Babysitter
I do not have any ideas on it but am interested in discussing if you have an idea on it

under the hood
YC always leaves home early and skips school to work on his car which is in an abdoned building however it's not a car, YC have kidnapped MC keeping her as his sex slave, however a teacher and a few of YC's friends gets interested in why their friend acts like that never letting them see this car, but when they follow after and see the secret they begin to help YC 'working' on this stubborn car
PM if interested

The package
MC receives a package and without looking she opens it only to find tons of sex toys and other stuff - whatever you want to be inside- confused she looks at the package once more and sees that it was not hers but the couple next door (YC) - you can choose if it shall be a hetero couple or if it shall be a gay or lesbian couple- the act that MC did by opening the package can get her to jail if the couple wants to press charges however they don't, instead she is invited inside and before she knows it, she is captured and brought down to the dungeon that the couple has to be their new toy

The orphan
MC is a rising star in a strip club and is the favourite stripper of your character YC. One night finds out that MC is actually an orphan, and makes a move to adopt MC, so that MC can become YC's personal play toy.
pm if interested

In house slave
a man and his wife (YC's) finds an orphan (MC) to be a babysitter but as soon as she gets in the house they trap her, pays the orphanage a sum to forget that the girl even exists and uses her for their own pleasures as their in house slave, this is planned as a rather dark RP  where they invite whomever they want to use their 'babysitter' thus the kinks will be very flexible.. But this idea needs some fleshing out
PM me if interested

Pirates plots

Trouble with pirates
A pirate ship arrives in a port, a female(MC)  is afraid of getting mixed up with them, so she hides in a barrel only to find out when she gets up that she is on the same pirate ship she tried to avoid and is now in the fate of one of the pirates(YC).
Pm me if interested

Crime and Mafia plots
plots under creation coming soon

Pet play and other types of animal play plots

A pet
YC+ is powerful and rich, the leader of the mafia, but its quite lonely and YC+ wants a pet but because of allergies YC+ cant have a real pet so YC+ kidnaps MC to be YC+'s kitten or puppy - thats for you to decide if MC is going to be a kitten or a puppy-
PM me if interested

Fighting dog
MC loves to run at school and is the best at track and field and fighting seeing as MC is a delinquent and on the way to a championship MC gets kidnapped and brought to the Mafia, they need a new fighter and YC sees potential to train MC as a killing machine and as YC personal sex toy.
PM if interested

Mascot
a motorcycle gang search for a mascot and they get one (MC) however the mascot role is not what it seems in reality it's a sex slave the gang are searching for and they found their pray
PM if interested

At the farm
YC+ owns a farm out on the country somewhere, however YC+ Has no family. YC+ decides to get one of the girls to use as a sex slave, however it has to be a big breasted girl (MC) that way YC+ can with the help of a new drug start selling a new type of milk from a special 'cow'
PM me if interested

Harem plots

I'm a what now ?
MC gets a hold of a precious treasure, which contains the power of several men/females (YC)  ( those that are in the Harem) which MC now controls, or that is what MC is led to believe in reality YC are the ones with control. But MC is the so called ruler of the harem and has to protect it ( the treasure she got a hold of) with MC life, because if someone destroys the treasure MC life goes with it too.
PM me if interested

Sick with desire
YC is a dominant who searches for a prey MC an unruly teenager gets sent to you. YC uses MC for YC pleasures and finds up different reasons that MC can't leave the facility because now she is part of your harem, but your girls are tired of being played with they want to play too and MC is now YC and the rest of YC's harems toy, it needs more fleshing out
PM if interested

Other than that here are things/ pairings I'm interested in the character I want to play is marked with a *

Indian girl*/Cowboy or other Indian
Girl*/dragon
Girl*/ Monster
Student*/ professor
Captive female*/ spider woman
Female*/ villain

Submissive girl*/ Dominant
Pony girl */ master or mistress
Dog girl* / master or mistress

If its not on the list or if you have a plot in mind yourself please tell, im most likely up for it. Thank you for your time :) I hope you found something of interest. And again PM me if you find something of interest

Emma20

ChainsawAdams

Hi, I'm interested in your "Deal with the Devil" RP.  Would you be interested in teaming up for it and if so, do you have any further details I should know or that we need to discuss?
I have a comic. 
(Ask me for a link)
I have a radio show
(Fridays 11pm EST on Party 934)
ON / OFF's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152802.0

Emma20

Hi ChainsawAdams,

Please send me a personal message and then we can discuss further

Emma20

Deleated some plots and added At the farm plot and the package

Emma20