Interest Check - A futa & female fantasy frolic!

Started by MissFire, June 27, 2015, 12:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Setting: The city of Palisaide, a city said to be so massive and sprawling that it's buildings of stone weighed down the land itself and raised the water level. It is a city with such a dense and varied population that one can wander it for days and never see the same thing twice. It is a place of freedom, where one can buy and sell anything in it's massive market, eat or drink anything in it's numerous taverns and cafes, or engage in any vice one can possibly imagine in the infamous Red Lantern District. Yet with the freedom to explore comes the freedom to do ill. Palisaide's guard is no match for the city's multiple criminal networks and so the city's ruling council has paid good money to have various mercenary companies keep peace both within and without. Bounties are put up for any internal threat and no army has yet been able to penetrate Palisaide's walls and repel it's massive mercenary army. The people that live here are fiercely protective of everything, especially their city. From the High Ruling Houses down to the slums of Rat Alley, every denizen of Palisaide is a lover of freedom, of vice, of violence, of food, of song, of wine, of everything life has to offer. With the risks of living in Palisaide come the ability to live freely.

Premise: Players join up as members of The Valkyries, a mercenary company infamous in Palisaide for causing massive collateral damage, getting into lots of trouble and winning damn near every fight they get into. They fuck, they fight, they drink, they swear. These ladies kick ass and takes names. As the story opens the crew awakes at The Four Roses, a tavern and their home base. That morning a new client arrives offering them a job, one that they'll take. This job is simple, but it's only the start of a much grander adventure...

Quick Rundown:
-Fantasy setting, with a hint of steampunk tech. Takes place mostly in and around the city of Palisaide.
-All races welcome; Orc, Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, etc.
-Females and Futanari only. Yes, males can play female characters.
-All sexualities welcome.
-Comedy, adventure, action, plenty of sex.
-Small player count; four to six.
-Please be able to post at least twice (or more) a week.

NPC's of The Valkyries

Noelle Midnight is the keeper of the books for the Vals. She helps keep the Four Roses running, keeps supplies in stock, pays the tavern staff, and arranges jobs for the mercenaries to take. She is a tall blonde female in her mid twenties. Kind and sweet, she comes off as extremely friendly and almost a bit naive, but anyone who really knows her knows that she actually has an acute business acumen and a shrewd mind for negotiation. Her saccharine demeanor often throws people off that are expecting her to be a pushover. She is one of the founding members of the Vals and has been with the group since she was in her late teens.

Noelle knows several White Magic spells and can erect minor wards or cure poisons or wounds, letting her be a medic in a pinch if need be. She never goes on jobs with the team though, as she's not truly suited for combat.

At the start of the story, she has no known romantic relationships with anyone, and while she may be swayed into a casual fling, she won't truly open her heart up until she meets someone very special.

Brunhild Bonebreaker, also known as 'Brom Bones', or 'Brom'. Brunhild is the tavern keeper of The Four Roses. A former mercenary, this futanari Orc is in her late thirties and she hasn't slowed down a bit with age. She's built like a brick wall, with an athletic and toned physique and surprisingly good looks for an Orc. Her outward appearance is rough enough to scare off any minor thugs or vandals from screwing with the tavern. She's loud, brash, and loves to crack dumb jokes. Brom has a heart of gold and cares deeply about her tavern and her friends. She'll happily serve up drinks to anyone who enters, regardless of race or alignment, preferring to run The Four Roses as a bit of a neutral haven. So long as no violence takes place, she doesn't care. That doesn't stop HER from pummeling someone who deserves it, though, preferring to adopt a 'do as I say and not as I do' philosophy to running an ale house. 

As a former mercenary, Brom is a skilled hand-to-hand combatant and swordswoman. She keeps a greatsword named Betty under the counter.

Brom loves fucking girls and can be pretty easily swayed into bed by attractive women. She doesn't care about serious relationships at all, but does love all the mercs like they're her family. Even though she's boinked a number of them.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

Character Application

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Other Notes (If Any):[/b]
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

bokotousamurai

>futa
>fantasy w/ steampunk/ science fantasy
>hedonism

oh im definitely sold on this :)
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Name: Sophia Ataraxia
Build: Athletic w/ curves
Orientation: Pansexual, but prefers girls

Background: A high elf raised on small forested island by an adoptive grandfather, Sophia at young age had to learnt to survive on her own after is passing, eventually she had found her way back into society where her curious nature and lust for knowledge had her apply herself to learn the arts of combat and magic. By her teen years she had fashioned herself an adventurer, exploring the world, and mating with the many woman whom she had offered her services too. She had found herself in Palisaide not but a couple years ago, seeking to make it her home, where she would be around others futas. She works for the Valkyries to serve ad protect the people, and knock them up.

Personality: Curious, mindful, epicurean, selfless, care free, free spirited, always seeking something new to learn, see, do or experience. Can be rather ditzy at times

Skills: Sophia is a factotum if every there was one, but her skills shine the brightest in the blade staff and other pole arms, the rapier and main gauche, stealth, and evocation.

Other Notes (If Any): C cup breasts, 15 by 3 inch uncircumcised cock, unshaved pubis. needs to cum at least once every few hours or else her balls will ache.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

question: if there's steampunk tech, does that mean there are guns?

MissFire

- Sima Yi

MissFire

Name: Christina Luxford
Build: Athletic
Orientation: Bisexual

Background: Born and raised in Palisaide, Christina has been in the city her entire life and has actually only been outside it's gates a handful of times. She was raised in the heart of the city, in the Market District by merchant parents. Growing up, she was expected to take over her family's general store and was raised on working behind the counter and in the stock room. Unfortunately, her father died of illness during a bad winter and her mother, left alone to run the shop, fell afoul of bandits looking for easy pickings. Chris was only ten at the time and so was shipped off to the Holy Quarter to be raised in Our Lady of The Wayward Soul Orphanage and Workhouse, where she had quite an interesting time of things being worked half to death. Nobody adopted Christina and she was finally released from custody at sixteen, tossed right back out onto the streets. Now technically an adult, she fell in with a mercenary company where she was trained in the ways of the sword and proved to be a quick study. She finally joined up with the Vals last year and is proving her worth.

Personality: A bit soft-spoken, but bright and friendly. Always looking to prove her worth. Eager to defend her friends and loved ones.

Skills: Christina is an excellent frontline fighter, great with a sword and capable of taking on multiple opponents at once. She is surprisingly strong for her size as well. Thanks to her youth, she's also fairly bright and good with haggling and money.

Other Notes (If Any): N/A
    - Sima Yi

Lynnette

I'm interested, I'll likely have something up by tonight, I'll be driving most of the day but I'll have some time tonight.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Chulanowa

Hmmm, intriguing. i'll see what my brain can cook up.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 28, 2015, 02:12:23 AM
Hmmm, intriguing. i'll see what my brain can cook up.

Do you have an idea of what gender (Futa or female) you want to play?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Myrra

Is there still a spot available in this game ?

MissFire

- Sima Yi

Lynnette

Name: Sina Sh'ayshih
Build: athletic/muscular
Orientation: Bisexual

Background: Sina's bloodlines stretch back to before Palisade was built, more specifically to a tribe that used to rule the lands before they were invaded. Due to the name of the clan being incredibly hard to pronounce properly, it was loosely translated to the Fire Tribe. The reason of the name was unknown since the clan had little to do with fire. The clansmen were far known for unmatchable physical strength, being able to destroy or Bend nearly anything, bare handed. Not that it matters much anymore since the clan lost its lands. Those left from the clansmen migrated poorly with the populaces of the nearby cities, though they mostly kept with their own, marrying only those of their own blood and staying true to the tribe's traditions.

Back to present date, Sina was born and raised in Palisade. Her father was a mercenary, much like many of their kin, she never got to know her mother. Her father didn't like talking about her, so Sina didn't bother him about it. As she grew older, her father learned her how to properly fight, and she was officially renowned as one of the tribe at the age of 17. With few plans for life, she ended up joining the Valkyries and has stayed there since.

Personality: A real player. Energetic, playful and full of spirit, Sina easily attracts a lot of attention. Aside from this, she's self confident, headstrong, and a righteous person. However, she's no good at all with negotiations. Also terrible at managing personal economy, most ending up being spent on wine and brothels.

Skills: Sina's skills rest heavily around blunt weapons. Thanks to her heirdom, her physical strength is near unmatchable for humans. Aside from this, she has thick skin, making it a fair deal harder to cut through, although it easily gets outdone by light armor.

Other Notes (If Any): Has been subject of comments of racist nature for many many years, as those of her clan has. The idea of a group of savage brutes who would kill and rape and what worse was still lies around, despite how many years it has been since the clan was split up. Most of her fellow clansmen have very similar features, making them easily definable in crowds. The same dark skin, tall and muscular bodies, and white hair, as well as that many would wear similar heavy beads around their necks and wear similar clothing.

Aside from this, it might be worth mentioning that despite her bust not looking that grand due to the breast-wraps, it has a rather large bust size, ending up at a solid D-cup. Her cock measures roughly 12.5 inches in length, 3.75 inches girth.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MissFire

I'd like to get at least one more character in, if possible, before we start. Perhaps a mage or someone with magical ability, since we've got some front-liners already.
    - Sima Yi

bokotousamurai

yeah, as things stand my char is the only confirmed magiuser, but shes supposed to be the jack of all trades

Lynnette

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 28, 2015, 05:14:02 PM
yeah, as things stand my char is the only confirmed magiuser, but shes supposed to be the jack of all trades

By the way, your image is broken, at least to me. Mind uploading it to imgur or tinypic or photobucket or any image hosting site really? ^^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

bokotousamurai

Myrra

Name: Maya
Build: Frail, but extremely curvy
Orientation: Pansexual

Background: Maya was born in a hellish demonic city never explored by humans, populated only by succubi and demons. In a place composed almost entirely of powerful warriors and savage beasts, Maya was the weakest, most fragile creature in the realm. Mute, pale, unable to fly or even walk, she was destined to a quick death. Fortunately, everything she lacked in strength and physique, she compensated by being the smartest, most devious demon ever born. She quickly found herself an interest in mechanic and technology. Her first experience was to build herself a set of prosthetic legs that enabled her to jump higher, to compensate her inability to fly. After this was a success, she moved on to making herself neural implants, allowing her to communicate directly through one's mind telepathically. The more gadgets and tools she built for herself, the more powerful she became, and while she was still considered a weakling among her society, at least she succeeded in making a name for herself.
Then, all of this came to an end when suddenly, she was summoned to the human world by a dark sorceress who claimed to be her new mistress. The sorceress was quickly disappointed to find that instead of the powerful demonic warrior she hoped to acquire, she had found herself a no-good tech genius. Seeing no potential in Maya, she was quick to abandon her. Maya, free but unable to return back in her world, soon ended up joining The Valkyries, who were not so quick to dismiss her powerful intellect and advanced technological enhancements. The succubus quickly learned to hide her succubus traits to blend in with the humans.

Personality: Maya's one defining trait is her playfulness. While she doesn't talk much, the only way to do so being telepathy, she loves to be an endless tease, always trying to get on everyone's nerves and making her presence as annoying as possible, just because she can. Another one of her trait is her laziness. She doesn't bother investing much effort into anything but her own personal pleasure, and she's often happy with letting others do all the dirty work while she just sits down and watches with a smile on her lip. Being a succubus, she enjoys having sex all the time, with as much partners as possible, and it's often her one and only physical activity.

Skills:Often the most underestimated member on a team, Maya has a vast set of skills that makes her an useful asset to her team. Her succubus magic allows her to boost her allies' strength and resilience, as well as summoning a shield to protect them. She can also use her neural implants to mess with her enemy's mind, making her seductive voice echo through their head until she drives them mad, as well as stimulating their lust until they just can't take it anymore. She also has a syringe and a variety of vials that she can use to either poison her opponents or to make them horny. Her prosthetic legs allow her to jump well over 30 feet. Her flaw is that she has no knowledge of combat whatsoever, and she won't even attempt at fighting back an opponent on close combat.

Other Notes (If Any): None

Autocad

Expressing interest... if there's still a spot, I'll make a profile after work today!

MissFire

- Sima Yi

bokotousamurai

we don't have dedicated healer or ranged fighter yet

lemme see if I have this right

Missfire: fighter

Me: jack of all trades

Reaperdouble: barbarian

AlinaLionheart: mage

Datawych

Might be a little late to this. Interested if someone drops out or something, though.

bokotousamurai

actually, that should bring us up to 6, which I believe was the max size?

Chulanowa

Name: Tiffa
Build: Short and curvy; agile but certainly no hardbody.
Orientation: Pansexual; enjoys giving as well as receiving.

Background: Palisaide has always had a resident population of goblins; mostly they're unnoticed common workers, scroungers or more prestigiously, technicians. Tiffa's family comes from the latter.. .well, it's more of a clan than a family, since the goblin practice of polyamorous marriages means she has nine "dads", four "moms" and more siblings than she can remember the names of - plus cousins aunts, uncles, and the like, all calling the Undercolony home.

Needless to say, in this cacophony of relations, it is hard to distinguish yourself! After so many years to make herself stand out, she left the Undercolony and entered Palisaides proper, where she quickly fell in with a small mercenary company... and more importantly, Tolka, a half-orc priestess from the hinterlands. Tolka suspected that the goblin's curious nature and drive for excellence could be directed towards divine magic

To the surprise of everyone (especially Tiffa...) it seems that the half-orc was right.

Personality: Tiffa's chipper, outgoing, and curious about new things. She's also got a sneaky underhanded streak, a fairly crude sense of humor, and no real concept of privacy or personal space. Though her talents come "from above," she's not especially pious, and takes a more holistic approach to doing things.

Skills: Tiffa's got more than a little skill at being sneaky, getting around, and, well, doing goblin-y things. Even the "upstanding" element of the goblin community has more than its share of "locksmiths," 'game players" and "banks," after all! Besides that though, she's dabbled in a number of other fields, most of which have not stuck very well, or aren't of any great use (that summer as a greengrocer's assistant isn't a great help for a mercenary team... usually.) Of great value though is her modest talent for magical healing and blessing; she's no high priestess, of course, but her healing touches have helped her friends out of more than one scrap (and allong on the Powers to screw over the pther guys works just fine too!)

Other Notes (If Any): I'm 100% uncertain how magic is going to work here, so I'm just leaving that bit a little hazy. Kind of going for a priest / rogue thing here.

Other images:
More than a handful
All Wet

MissFire

- Sima Yi